- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 500
- Number of Engines
The Riviera 43 Offshore Express is the second in a new line of models from Riviera, a sport utility vessel that is equally at home as a game fishing machine or a family entertainer.
The Riviera 43 Offshore Express is the first in this line to utilize Volvo Penta IPS propulsion. Purpose-built for this system, the boat includes a full-beam aft cabin, as well as a double master stateroom forward and a single bathroom.
Volvo Penta IPS – Inboard Performance System – is a revolutionary new propulsion system. With dramatically increased efficiency, Volvo Penta IPS offers fast acceleration, quiet running and significantly reduced fuel consumption.
The boat has a rugged sophistication while maintaining the luxurious and functional interior typical of all Rivieras; The hydrodynamics are exceptional, with running surface and chines optimized for a soft, dry ride.
A helm deck features skipper and companion chairs, an L-shaped lounge with GRP hi-low table and an aft-facing mezzanine seat.
This boat is the first Riviera equipped with a cutting edge digital switching system. Based on industry proven CAN network technology, this system offers DC switching and over-current protection to 100 milliamps accuracy. Full systems monitoring and alarms includes AC voltage, current, frequency and kilowatts, DC voltage, current and battery capacity remaining, along with tank levels and systems in operation indications.
- Displacement: 27600
- Total Power: 740 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 396 Fresh Water: 122 Holding: 35
- Vessel Walkthrough
- An Open boat without a targa or coverings to the helm and deck area, suited to an after-market fishing tower. A version with stylish, forward-raked targa and removable bimini creating an open boat feel for great entertaining under the Sun, with the addition of protection from the weather. Clears to the sides and rear storm curtain are included. A three-sided hardtop with a rear curtain to enclose the helm deck forward of the mezzanine. The cockpit of the 43 Offshore Express is a game fisherman’s dream; spacious and functional, providing everything for the most demanding angler. The wide coamings feature recessed hawses holes through the aft corners to access cleats to give a clean surface for fishing lines. The entire cockpit floor lifts, hinged forward, on an electric actuator to provide access to the engine room. A smaller hatch built into the mezzanine can be used for day access to the engine room. The cockpit floor is double sealed. Bennett trim tabs are recessed in the hull under the transom to prevent fishing lines being caught. An aft-facing mezzanine lounge covers a large cool box. Forward of the cockpit, the raised helm deck area is unencumbered and spacious, allowing lounge seating for six adults as well as the standard Pompanette Tournament helm and companion chairs. The helm itself is vast and practical. It has plenty of room for a complete array of marine electronics and the standard comprehensive engine instrumentation including twin lever electronic engine control units and the IPS joystick. The stainless steel Edson steering wheel has a synthetic grip. From the helm deck through a lockable sliding door, the saloon is dominated by an L-shaped lounge/dinette covered in premium leather. Adjacent to the lounge is an entertainment unit with a 22" LCD TV integrated with an AM/FM stereo, CD/DVD player with iPod interface, with storage space underneath. A full height multifunction storage centre, combining pantry, liquor cabinet and rod storage locker can be configured to the owners’ needs. The highest grade timber joinery is finished with multiple coats of high gloss polyurethane by Riviera’s robotic varnish system. The galley layout features plenty of cupboards, above and below bench for storage as well as a convection microwave oven and a two-door fridge/freezer. The galley bench top is contemporary styled solid surface and includes a stainless steel sink and dual element induction cook top. High quality Amtico flooring has been used throughout the saloon and galley and features a large hatch in the saloon to access storage space below. The master stateroom forward is equipped with a queen walk-around bed with inner spring mattress. The bed is hinged and supported by two gas struts so that it may be easily lifted to reveal a large storage space underneath. There are also cupboards and drawers under the bed for additional storage. The cabin opens up to the saloon with a hinged door and sliding room divider. The bathroom features a VacuFlush toilet and a shower stall with frameless glass door and a non-slip tile pattern floor. It includes a satin finished chrome shower pole and a quality shower head on a slide bar. The vanity has a solid surface bench top and contemporary porcelain sink. The full beam aft cabin includes a queen double bed athwartships and a single along the port side. A hanging locker is cedar lined and includes automatic lighting. The cabin has an opening porthole in the port side. Split cabin entrance doors and combination sliding and hinged so the cabin opens out to the saloon.
- The helm itself is vast and practical. It has plenty of room for a complete array of marine electronics and the standard comprehensive engine instrumentation including twin lever electronic engine control units and the IPS joystick. The stainless steel Edson steering wheel has a synthetic grip.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some pictures depict Optional Equipment and/or Optional Layout Arrangements
- Your authorized Riviera dealer for Miami-Dade and Monroe counties and Colombia, South America. Visit our web site for additional information and listings on Yachting Experts International Brokers .