- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225hp Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Pursuit is READY FOR THE SUMMER!
Recently bottom painted, buffed, waxed, and TLC work done.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- HULL, DECK AND COCKPIT
- White hull with black and plantinum boot stripe; white deck Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards Self-draining cockpit with aft scuppers One-piece welded, 316L stainless steel bow rail Flush foward anchor rode locker with overboard drain Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with bow roller Two standard forward deck hatched with adjusters and screens V-berth hatch with delux self retracting, combination privacy shade and screen Molded-in transom door Fold down aft lounge seat Aft facing fold-down seats (2) Four 316L stainless steel 10" mooring cleats Two 316L stainless steel 10" spring cleats 316L stainless steel foredeck cleat & anchor keeper Recessed trim tabs Fiberglass gun well boards Cockpit coaming bolsters Four opening port lights with screens w/ stainless steel external port light trim rings One piece fiberglass bridge deck furniture Bridge deck storage with gasketed acrylic doors Port & starboard winshield wipers & fresh water washer system Swivelling oversized ladder-back helm seat Acrylic sliding compainionway door with lock, sliding screen door Hard top with radio boxes, spreader lights, rod holders and front & side enclosures Cockpit courtesy lighting Drink holders Raw water wash down systems All weather deck hatches gasketed and dogged Raw water achor locker washdown Helm seat drawer storage Adjustable foot rest in helm with teak treads Dockside water
- Comfort & Interior
- Solid teak and maple floor Carbon monoxide detector Vinyl headliners 12V indirect and spot lights Underberth storage compartments & dinnette area Double berth forward with storage underneath Hanging locker w/ light and cedar lining Reading lights Clarion AM/FM/ CD player with w/6 speakers Sea bag on port side of berth area 110V outlet GFI protected Custom teak dining table w/ brass inlay and adjustable pedestal Aft cabin, double berth with privacy curtain and reading light TV/ phone inlet and cabin outlets Water heater 6 gallons
- Complete galley w/ 4 pullouts teak faced drawers and one teak faced fold-down storage bin Sink with hot and cold pressure water system One-burner electric stove Microwave AC/DC refrigerator Corian counter top with integral sink and Corian stove cover Storage compartment under sink
- Electric Vacu-Flush head system Full head/shower with sump pump S.S. sink with hot and cold pressure water system Port light for ventilation 110V outlett GFI protected Corian vanity top with vantiy mirror and storage underneath
- Four S.S. rod holders-gunwale mounted Aft tackle locker storage with (3) drawers, top with Corian cutting board and rigging cutouts Insulated in-floor removable fish box with macerator pump out Pursuit fult flow live bait circulating system (45 gallons) Tackle locker, starboard, above steps of bridge deck 20" x20" cockpit aluminum reinforcement plate, inbedded in fiberglass Tackle drawers
- Instrumentation & Safety Equipment
- Pursuit custom master circuit breaker switch panel for 12V and 110V Reverse polarity indicator Yamaha fuel management system Armstrong boarding ladder Bonding system Galvanic isolator w/ remote monitor One 20- amp battery charger One 30- amp 50' dockside power cord with adapter Four bank battery management system using group 31 batteries Hydraulic steering with custom aluminum destroyer wheel Delux Ritchie compass CO detector Fresh water tank- 30 gallons Fuel tanks- total 310 gallons 12V receptacle in helm Three fire extinguishers Cockpit courtesy lights (2) Horn Four bilge pumps (2 manual 2 automatic) Certification/ standard compliance NMMA, ABYC, USCG, CE