- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GREAT FAMILY BOAT READY FOR THE SUMMER!
- Beam: 13'.4" Max Draft: 4.0 Max Bridge Clearance: 12.5 Displacement: 34398
- Total Power: 480
- Fuel: 459 gl Fresh Water: 106 gl Holding: 40 gl
- HELM STATION
- Distribution panel 12V and 24V Electronic control Danforth Compass Console handrails port, starboard and forward Instrument panel and electronics with Plexiglas cover Instrument panel with: tach, engine oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel level, switched and Fireboy discharge indicator, molded foot rest for helm seat, stainless steering wheel, stereo and VHF panel with Plexiglas cover.
- Electronic Volvo Penta TAMD-75 Autopilot Simrad Foruno RD-30 tridata temp/ SOG/Depth Northstar 952X Sat TV Furuno Navnet Navionics (Chart plotter & Radar) VHF Icon Clarion Stereo AM/FM/CD Danforth Compass
- Adjustable Murray chairs in Flybridge for Captain and crew Flybridge Hard top with lights 4 Rod holders in cockpit gunnels 5 Rocket launchers in fly bridge Bow pulpit Anchor windlass with deck & fly bridge switch Live well Fish box with macerator Transom door Swim platform Cockpit Coaming Pads Spreader lights Cockpit speakers
- Carpeted Salon with new runners L shaped Sofa with bed Stereo/ TV Wood Blinds Dinette with Corian surface and sofa with storage
- Princess stove with two Burners Microwave Oven with GE Turntable Norcold refrigerator & Freezer Sink Corian Surfaces Vinyl headliner
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Island berth Hanging Closet TV DVD/Stereo AM/FM/CD 2 reading lights Hatch Overhead cabinets Overhead Cabinets Carpet and runner Vinyl headliner
- GUEST STATEROOM
- 2 Single berths Hanging closet 2 Reading lights Vinyl headliner
- The head is located down to port with entrance from master cabin as well as companionway, appointed with the following: Countertops & sink with Corian surface Marine toilet system-electric Vinyl wall covering Exhaust blower Shower stall with door Vinyl flooring 120V AC and 24V DC lighting Vanity with mirrored panels 120V AC GFI receptacles Opening hatch
- ENGINE COMPARTMENT & FUEL SYSTEM
- 11 gallon 240V water heater Engine and machinery lighting AC/DC 10KW Kohler Generator Fiberglass fuel tank with baffles Acoustical and thermal insulation Fixed fire extinguishing system for engine and machinery rooms with automatic and remote controls plus audile and visual discharge signals Hydraulic steering Engine room blowers(2) Removable engine room access ladder Bronze rudders and struts Seawater strainers for generator, air conditioning, and salt water pump Emergency bilge water evacuation system, engine driven Twin diesel turbo-charged, fresh water cooled main engines with marine gear engine driven alternators, water seps, fuel filters, exhaust mufflers Emergency engine shut down system Vibration dampening isolators for engines 10kw Kohler Generator with 850 hours 24 DC Batteries panel with switches for main engines and main battery disconnect switches 24V DC fuses for uninterrupted power to bilge pumps, fire and bilge monitors Air conditioning zoned with reverse cycle heat with digital controls Galvanic isolator (4) Heavy duty batteries, 12V DC, two banks of two Ground fault circuit interrupter and receptacles Converter Bonding System 50amp
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.