- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price has been drastically reduced!
Vessel is equipped with a lot of extras; all interior lights have been upgraded to LED.
( JET SKI IS NOT INCLUDED )
- Ballast: NONE Displacement: 78000
- Total Power: 1360 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 965 Fresh Water: 260 Holding: 100
- Cherry wood interior, 4 Cabins and 3 Heads plus Crew Quarters with Head & Shower. Master Cabin with Queen Size bed, VIP full size bed, Port Guest Cabin Two Twin Bunk Beds, starboard cabin with 2 twin side by side beds, crew 2 twin bunks. Every cabin including crew quarters are fully equipped with VDO 15" LCD TV, DVD player, FM/AM MP3 CD Sony stereo systems and DirecTV receiver. Additionally, each cabin has closets and drawers for storage in addition to under-bed storage in VIP and Master Stateroom. Master Stateroom sound system was upgraded to Bose 321 surround system.
- The galley is equipped with microwave/ convection oven, dishwasher, 240 volt electric stove, refrigerator and 2 freezers, bar/wine cabinet. Stainless steel counter top and plenty of storage. The interior is cooled by 72,000 BTU Chilled water system with 7 zones, perfect for summer weather. The saloon has an 30" LCD Sony TV with Bose Lifestyle 28 surround system.
- 2 GPS Raymarine E120 Chart plotter Raymarine Radar Open array 48 miles Remote controlled Search light Raymarine 3 cameras system flybridge, Engine room, Aft deck Fishfinder/ Depthfinder Raymarine radios VHF 240 Satellite antenna KVH 4 KVH F 55 Satellite phone Bow/stern thruster Trim tabs 2 Magnetic compass
- Service and main engine free maintenance batteries, 24 kw kohler generator 570 hours only. RECENTLY SERVICED, main battery charger 160 amps/24 volt.
- Molded non-skid on deck Bow anchor fortress for better holding at sand bottom anchorage with 200 ft of chain Barbecue grill, ice maker and refrigerator at flybridge Custom made Sumbrella Bimini top, $18,000 Value Four stainless steel rod holders at transom bulk head Teak swin platform and cockpit area Raw water washdown/fire system with hose Freshwater shower at swim platform J/L audio system equipped with 3 amplifiers, 9 speakers total (including 2 at front each side of forward sun pad ), 3 subwoofers with independent batteries and batteries chargers. Arch height was increased to 6’ 8” and custom made reinforcement Blue courtesy lights at floor and steps around deck and swim platform Under water lights Watermaker Washer and dryer next to crew quarters compartment Slide up/down side windows at pilot station / galley Starboard side galley access, watertight door Two helm stations (1 inside and 1 at flybridge ) Transom bench seating 4 teak padded chairs Teak table with stainless steel base (removable) 2 sun pads (one at bow and one at flybridge next to helm station) Fly bridge seating was upgraded to accommodate up to 14 persons ideal for large groups. Stern Station Mooring Capstans
- 4 fenders $4000.00 value emergency hurricane dock lines set (1" nylon three stands) Hydraulic swin platform for tender up to 1000 pounds Tender shocks Custom Made Italian Linen Sets Custom Chinaware, silverware and glasses Safe in Master Stateroom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.