The creation of our new flagship was the opportunity to capitalise on decades of boat-building experience and the lessons learnt from having crafted over 4,500 luxury vessels. The Riviera 75 Flybridge has also been developed at a facility that houses some of the world’s most sophisticated marine technology, including the latest Computer Assisted Design software.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The Riviera 75’s immense volume allows for a four cabin, four bathroom layout. The master stateroom is king-size, the VIP stateroom for’ard is queen-size and the guest cabins, port and starboard, are twin-berth with a third pull-down Pullman-style berth.
- Rich textures, high-gloss finishes, subtle use of lighting and state-of-the-art technology deliver a special boating package. Appointments and usable space are aplenty, and of the highest quality.
- Forward of the lounge, microwave combo oven and griller, espresso machine, dishwasher, drawer style fridges and freezers, 4-burner electric cook-top and generous storage, are standard.
- The view and the specification are sublime. Features include forward helm, sun roof, air-conditioning, aft helm station, wet bar, Pompanette helm chairs, and inside and outside lounges.
- Whether you are a fishing enthusiast or a lover of cruising, the space and appointments will appeal. A luxurious lounge is on a mezzanine level, complemented by features such as rod storage locker, ice-box, eutectic freezer, sink, electric BBQ and copious storage provision.