The creation of our new flagship was the opportunity to capitalise on decades of boat-building experience and the lessons learnt from having crafted over 4,500 luxury vessels. The Riviera 75 Flybridge has also been developed at a facility that houses some of the world’s most sophisticated marine technology, including the latest Computer Assisted Design software.
- The Riviera 75’s immense volume allows for a four cabin, four bathroom layout. The master stateroom is king-size, the VIP stateroom for’ard is queen-size and the guest cabins, port and starboard, are twin-berth with a third pull-down Pullman-style berth.
- Rich textures, high-gloss finishes, subtle use of lighting and state-of-the-art technology deliver a special boating package. Appointments and usable space are aplenty, and of the highest quality.
- Forward of the lounge, microwave combo oven and griller, espresso machine, dishwasher, drawer style fridges and freezers, 4-burner electric cook-top and generous storage, are standard.
- The view and the specification are sublime. Features include forward helm, sun roof, air-conditioning, aft helm station, wet bar, Pompanette helm chairs, and inside and outside lounges.
- Whether you are a fishing enthusiast or a lover of cruising, the space and appointments will appeal. A luxurious lounge is on a mezzanine level, complemented by features such as rod storage locker, ice-box, eutectic freezer, sink, electric BBQ and copious storage provision.