- 154 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Forging experience and award-winning design, MINA is currently under construction (to spec) and she is ready for her new owner now. She has a targeted launch date of December 2011 with sea trials and commissioning to be completed by February 2012. There is still time to choose fabrics, interior design and interior color schemes. But not much so act now to personalize her!
Constructed of the highest strength and grade of composite technology known today coupled with an advanced hull design, she can achieve amazing range with 27% less fuel than a comparable yacht.
She is destined to be a magical yacht with special attention to detail and luxurious appointments normally found in super yachts twice her price. However, a good value is not being substituted for superior quality. The goal is to produce a showboat worthy of all desirable ports of call that will bring unfettered accolades from all who grace her decks. Nothing will be left on the drawing table in terms of comfort, utilization and engineering so that she can be crewed by as little as 3 crew or, if she will be chartered, as many as 9 crew in 4 cabins plus Captain’s quarters on the bridge deck.
Her owner and guests will be beautifully accommodated in 6 cabins (4 guest +1 VIP + 1 master suite). Her owner will enjoy privacy aft of the bridge deck with exclusive patio deck leading from the dual sliding glass doors of the master suite. A tri-level masterpiece for all to enjoy, she will bring many delightful memories to her owner and subsequent guests. Outfitted to be a water sports enthusiasts dream, she will house in aft beam toy garage an 18ft Castoldi Jet Boat Tender with twin Sea Doo RXP personal watercrafts, diving equipment and water toys. She sports ample deck space throughout, a showpiece of a flybridge sports a unique sunroof that opens over the bar lounge area while luring those to the sunbathing cushioned platform surrounding a whirlpool tub for cooling off. Keeping cool under the hot sun is aided by a open-air misting system. A theater room, high-tech gym and spa round out the amenities that all will enjoy who set off on her charmed voyages. Imagination and design come together to produce a yachting experience unlike any other in her size or class.
- Designed and engineered to be a world class super yacht at half the cost of others offered, MINA will be offered at this extraordinary price until she is launched, upon which pricing may change. All potential buyers are encouraged to contact Carlos M Dominguez – Licensed Broker for further information and details. With time to have owner’s Captain and Engineer to join in the construction process, there is time to enjoy your yacht for next season without the normal 2-year build schedule. MINA is currently slated to have the following options: Ocean Blue Hull and White Superstructure Side Door Garage with chocks and launch system for Tender and 2 watercraft 18 ft Castoldi jet boat tender (2) Sea Doo RXP personal watercraft Sunshade Clearview Hardtop Control 4 iPad and iPod Audio/Visual/Lighting System Open-air Misting System for Flybridge and Bridge Deck Retractable from Ceiling a LCD/LED Large Screen HDTV in Owner’s Suite Owner’s suite to have private access to bridge deck Gym, Cinema room and Sauna These can be changed with sufficient notice and deposit for an offer in con
- Main engines: 2 x MTU 12V2000 M72 1450HP @ 2250 RPM Generators: 2 x Kohler 100 kW and 1 x Kohler 50 kW Air Conditioning: Separate Zone – MarineAir and Cruise Air Chiller System Underwater Exhaust: Silencer Marine Diesel pump and oil change system: G & R WARRANTY* (included at time of sale) Structural: Five (5) years Hull and Superstructure Paint: One (1) year Main Engines: Five (5) MTU Extended Warranty Generators: Two (2) years Kohler Extended Warranty Systems: Two (2) years offer by builder (*Subject to limitations and exclusions, call for details)
- ELECTRONICS / SHIP’S SYSTEMS
- Navigation: Simrad or Furuno – TBD Safety Equipment: VIKING – Finland Automation System: Control 4 (iPad/iPod integration) Audio/Visual/Lighting Satellite TV and Satellite Phone and Internet: TBD Life Boats: (2) Forward deck mounted SOLAS approved - Opacmare rapid release crane Passarelle: Sanguinetti Underwater Lights: Seavision Shorepower Converter: Atlas Bow and Stern Thrusters: American Bow-thrusters Zero-Speed Stabilizers: Arcturus Marine TRAC Watermakers: (2) 2,000 gallons/day – SLCE – Italy
- MAIN DECK
- Enchanting from all angles, MINA’s main deck spoils all who enter with wide embracing terraces with a luscious al fresco dining area that makes every meal a pleasurable occasion. Strikingly large and translucent double entry doors welcome those inside to the saloon. Access to the owner’s suite or to the swim platform is also accessed from the main deck as well as guest and VIP staterooms through the saloon.
- BRIDGE DECK
- Making the most of her abundant volume, the Owner’s suite and private deck is aft of the Captain’s quarters and Helm. Accessed by the inside via a private entrance or via the spiral staircase leading from the main deck, MINA is built around the Owner’s desire for exclusivity and world-class amenities. All yachtsmen want the best of the best, and on MINA this is especially true on the Owner’s deck, which is lavishly appointed with boundless comfort and sensual overtones sprawled with plentiful plush loungers. Reveling in the magnificence of his yacht, from this vantage point you can see the swim platform and tender garage as well as listen to the light crashing of the waves against her mighty hull. While just overhead is heard the echoes of the lively flybridge party, this excellent perch upon where the owner of MINA can gaze over the ocean blue and the fascinating yachting lifestyle.
- A social get-together masterpiece, with a full service bar with grill and bar stools those who want to imbibe of colorful hand-crafted cocktails can sit and enjoy while gazing over the horizon. A large curved lounge with tables beckons even more relaxing. A glass styled sunroof hardtop over the bar area allows natural light to filter through. Just aft is adorned with stylish umbrellas that house the open-air misting system keeping the sun-worshippers cool and comfortable. An oversized cushioned sun-pad revolves around the whirlpool and is adorned to the sides by comfortable single loungers. Certain to be the popular hangout, MINA’s flybridge has everything to delight the senses and relax the soul.
- MINA is being created to provide a 5-star resort experience on the open sea. She will cater to loyal sunbathers and the water sports enthusiasts as well as the most experienced diver and snorkelers. All decks are planked with the highest quality teak exemplifying luxury, security and longevity.
- Professional style galley with 4-star restaurant style design, storage and equipment. High-tech Gym, Sauna and Spa as well as a Cinema room will provide guests plenty of entertainment and indoor activity.
- GUEST CABIN
- 4 guest cabins will have either twin berth or single queen berths and have in-suite entertainment (iPad/iPod) – opulent en-suite heads and showers will delight guests. Guest cabins are accessed via the main deck.
- VIP CABIN
- Accessed through the main deck and similarly laid out as the owner’s the VIP has a centerline queen berth with the dressing room and en-suite baths leading behind. Generous space to lounge and listen to music, watch a movie or set the lighting to desired tones using the in-house iPad/iPod control module.
- OWNERS SUITE
- Located on the bridge deck, it is privately accessed and offers endless space for the owner with a private al fresco area with lounge chairs and social seating. Dual doors lead into a magnificent owner’s cabin that is well thought out for space, comfort and utility. His and hers en-suite bath and dressing room follow behind the king size mid island berth. Full beam width with lavish appointments and a drop down HDTV from the ceiling, using the in-house iPad or iPod control modules allows for unique and individual settings for all music, lights and ambiance.
- Entering her from the main deck guests are immediately greeted with an open, airy space that has an inviting circular lounge with a center table and large screen HDTV for entertainment. A walk-up bar pampers with food and drink and the large window portholes awash the room with natural light. Masterfully arranged to provide many seating areas and activities, all guests can enjoy the saloon to their heart’s desire. All music, ambient lighting and entertainment throughout the yacht are controlled via onboard iPad/iPod modules via the Control 4 Audio/Visual/Lighting System. Guest and VIP staterooms are accessed through the saloon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.