- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Riviera 47 Enclosed Flybridge model caters not only to those with a penchant for comfort and relaxed entertaining, but also to the serious long-range cruiser. With everything, from the bow thruster to the Bose audio system (one of three independent audio systems), to luxuries such as the soft leather upholstery, the fine American Cherrywood timberwork and quality hardware and fittings, this is undoubtedly one of the best-equipped vessels on the market. With sensible engine options ranging from standard twin 660hp diesels up to twin 825hp diesels, the ride can also be as exhilarating as you like. The standard fuel capacity of 713 US Gal provides an unparalleled cruising range.
- HULL & DECK
- Boot: Navy with Navy Pin Stripe Hull: White Anchor 60LB, 230 ft of 10mm galavanized chain Anchor chain chafe plate Anchor locker with rope/chain divider Anchor safety strap Anchor winch with overload protection Bow rail with mid safety wire inc. flag staff & burgee Bow roller Cleats Deck hatches Fender Holders (4) Grab rails Rub rails Sea-water wash down tap at anchor locker
- Air conditioning Built In storage lockers Carpet Cover Carpet w/ underlay Central Vacuum System Frige/Icemaker Combo Hanging locker Hatch Mirror Priavte entrance door Queen walk around berth with mattress Reading and overhead lighting Storage Staterooms Port & Starboard Galley Vacuflush Head -Master & Day Stand up shower stall Vanity Dishwasher Leather Upholstery to lounge & dinette
- INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
- Alternators Batteries Battery banks individually isolated Battery chargers Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting Bonding system Electrical control center Engine monitoring Engine room lighting Generator Onan EQD 13.5 kw Navigation lights Wire coded, numbered & loomed All through hull fittings on or below the water line fitted with ball valves Acoustic and thermal insulation Air Conditioning Bilge Pumps (x3) Bow thruster 8hp
- The cockpit is perfectly equipped for fishing as well as entertaining, with features such as cool box, sink, ample storage, an outward opening ‘tuna door’ and optional live bait well.
- Five-Star Galley Everything, from the quality of the appliances to the solid surface bench-top, tells you this is a galley designed with the gourmet cook in mind.
- The 6-8 person accommodation is equally impressive. The master stateroom is especially opulent and spacious. There’s a second double stateroom amidships and a two-berth cabin to port.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.