Well maintained & very easy to show!
- MAIN SALON
- U-shaped seating with high gloss table Water tank level gage Convection oven Corian countertop and sink with Princess two burner stove U-line icemaker Custom flat screen TV K. V. H. Satellite TV with remote Central vacuum system Cruise Air zoned A/C w/heating AM/FM stereo with CD Table high-low hi gloss Pull out bed L-lounge with rod storage Upholstered chair Mini blinds Carpeting Drawers for clothes storage hanging locker Teak entrance door Forward hatch Access to head stall shower with automatic sump pump and light Vanity with Corian sink and top Towel bars Electric flush toilet Mirror Carpeting Spacious drawers and cabinets Refrigerator/freezer combo
- Clarion stereo ICOM 127 VHF Garmin 3010 GPS / fish finder Garmin 3010 Radar Simrad Robertson AP 20 autopilot K V H Satellite TV
- MAIN DECK
- Mooring cleats 10" (6) Hawse pipes (2) Bow pulpit, fiberglass with roller, windlass and pennant staff Cockpit San Jan top Molded fiberglass self bailing Rod holders (6) Cockpit side lockers Cockpit controls Boarding step box Tackle locker Transom door and hinged gate Fiberglass dive platform Pro Line hot water heater 20 gallon Pressure water system 12V Shower sump pump 12V automatic Faucets, single lever Central main drain aft eliminates most side through-hull fittings Holding tank 31 gallon Handrails, aluminum Rocket launchers Ideal Windlass with Anchor Flying Bridge Molded Fiberglass, fully instrument with Pompanette helmsman and companion seat Safety rail Hardtop w/4 sided enclosure (new) Ladders and lockers Lounge seat front Bait center with sink and freshwater spigot Insulated fish boxes pump out Hatch dunnage box Lazerette access Engine room access thru cockpit Dockside connection and freshwater spigot Seawater wash down Live bait well
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin fresh water cooled engines Cat 3126 w/ 1000 hours Fully sound and heat insulated engine room Propellers (2) Nibral Shafts (2) Aquamet 22 Struts , intermediate main, manganese bronze Mufflers fiberglass Rudders manganese bronze Heat recovery bottles engine and generator Awl grip engine room External sea strainers, large wedge type Fresh water in engine room Trim Tabs X-changer electric oil exchange system Fuel tank crossover line Engines and generator fuel filters Fire extinguishing system Blowers Electric outlet Racor filter/water separator Air seps Batteries, deep cycle (4) Electrical control center with 12V and 110V circuit Zinc anode Fire and smoke detector Battery voltage meter Navigation lights Cockpit courtesy lighting 12V and 110V fixtures/receptacles Halon engine room fire suppresion system Generator, Westerbeke 7.6KW, fresh water cool Battery charger 7.0 amps 50' shore cord, 50A/220V Shoreline switch Voltmeters and engine hour meter Duplex outlets with covers 110V Dyna plate ground system Internal bonding system Overhead lights Reading bunk lights Engine room lights Back lighting on electrical center panel and flybridge instrumentation
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.