- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Alina" has two staterooms and two heads and she sleeps a total of four. She has been repainted with awlgrip at the Bertram Yacht Yard, New chine rails have been added, the teak salon was installed at Derecktor's Yard in Ft. Lauderdale. All port lights are trimmed with teak on the inside and sealed.
"Alina" had $80,000 of work done in 2007. She has 16 hours on her Detroits since major overhaul. She has a new generator, new bilge pumps, new water heater, new Bimini top and she's just had a bottom job with prop balance. Her interior had a new sofa bed added, new carpeting, and stereo system.
- Updated Equipment
- New plastic ladder New cockpit drawer Daily maintenance Filters and oils
- Beam: 16 Displacement: 44900
- Total Power: 435 Cruising Speed: 19 Max Speed: 24
- Fuel: 620 Fresh Water: 230
- Master Stateroom
- Located aft with twin berths Mirrored bulkhead Two hanging lockers Teak trimmed nightstand with (3) drawers Ensuite head with shower, head, sink, under sink storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Located forward with V-berth Storage drawers under berth Two hanging lockers Television Guest head with shower is across from master stateroom
- Hi-lo teak table Swivel chair Dry bar with bottle storage TV, New Stereo system, DVD and VCR
- Forward and starboard of the salon down two steps is the galley with white countertops trimmed in teak. The flooring is teak parquet. The galley is equipped with side by side GE refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel sink with disposal, built in blender, Force 10 three burner stovetop, full oven, microwave, water heater, full pantry and lots of drawer and cabinet storage.
- Deck Equipment Bow pulpit with windlass and wildcat Bruce anchor in pulpit Danforth anchor chocked on deck Bow rails Fenders and Lines Navigation Lights Holding tank pump out port
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- C-map chart plotter Datamarine Speed and depth Datamarine Sumlog Fuel priming pump Furuno Color fish finder & depth meter Furuno daylight radar Furuno Navnet Glendenning Engine synchronizer GPS I-COM VHF with remote speaker Intercom with two stations Loud hailer Ritchie Compass Robertson Autopilot
- Engine and Mechanical
- Cruiseair AC three units 12.5 kW Generator with sound shield Spare props and shafts Bilge pumps Bridge controls Engine alarms Sears Freshwater jet pump/expansion tank Engine synchronizers Emergency engine stop Cable master Fire extinguishing system Fuel filters for engines and genset Hydraulic steering
- Cockpit - Fishing Equipment
- The cockpit has 117 square feet. Boarding steps are both port and starboard. Cockpit coaming pads. There is a table with two chairs. The tackle center includes a stainless steel sink, icemaker, and storage cabinet. There is both freshwater and saltwater washdown and a shower. Rod storage in salon Lee Outriggers 4 rod holders in cockpit Pompanette fighting chair Large storage locker Bimini sunshade Cockpit spray cover Stairs to Flybridge
- New Bimini top Bench seat with cushions Three helm chairs Refrigerator Stereo speakers Eisenglass enclosure for helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.