- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Excellent example of a classic, comfortable cruising boat. Looks like a 4 year old boat because almost everything is only 4 years old or newer. If there is a cleaner, nicer CSY on the market I can't find it. Currently in Fort Lauderdale at a private dock and easy to see this boat is a real find. Current owner has had to postpone the dream cruise but the boat is very ready.
- Step down a short ladder from the cockpit to the saloon. To starboard is a HUGE 3 compartment refrigerator/freezer. Immediately forward is a long settee which swings up and slides out to provide a double berth and a single overhead. Storage is also behind the settee. Forward of the settee is a hanging locker. Opposite the hanging locker is the forward shower. Aft of the pantry is a custom storage cabinet. A second settee lies aft of the cabinet to port. A drop leaf table mounted at the mast opens to accommodate diners at both settees. Aft to port is a U shaped galley. Forward of the saloon is a large “V” berth with en-suite head. The head has a private door into the shower. The vanity has a custom tumbled marble tile counter-top. Entrance to the owner's cabin is down a short ladder from the cockpit. Immediately to starboard in the owner's cabin is a large nav station. An expansive owner's berth stretches completely across the aft end of the cabin. To port and forward of the berth is a full head with shower. The vanity has the same custom tumbled marble tile counter-top found in the forward head and galley. Saloon cushions - NEW 2009! Owner's berth foam mattress - NEW 2009! Shower completely rebuilt - NEW 2011! Spacious cockpit perfect for lounging or entertaining Sleeping accommodations for 7 Terrific privacy in both staterooms Large dining table perfect for entertaining Tons of convenient storage Craftsman like custom cabinetry with ingenious touches 13 opening bronze port holes 2 sliding companionway hatches Large opening galley port holes 7 opening hatches Screens for all hatches and port holes 4 12v fans Vessel being sold "fully found" including dishes, silverware, pots, pans assorted spares and many other items.
- Custom tumbled marble tile counter-top Force 10 stainless steel 3 burner stove with oven - NEW 2008 ! Double stainless steel sink HUGE 12 volt Nauticool refrigerator/freezer - NEW 2003! 2 20# propane tanks
- Electrical Systems
- Completely professionally rewired with new electrical panel - NEW 2009! 2 125 amp solar panels mounted on davits ICP SolarPro CC20 Solar Charge Controller/Monitor Balmar 6 series high output alternator - NEWER! Statpower TruCharge 20 battery charger 8 golf cart batteries in house bank - more than 800 amp/hrs - NEW 2009! Gel starting battery - NEW 2009!
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 4208 chartplotter mounted at helm with preloaded US charts and Vision chip of SW Florida and the keys including aerial photos - NEW 2009! Garmin 540 chartplotter with preloaded US charts mounted at nave station - NEWER! Navman instruments - depth, speed, wind & GPS cockpit repeater - NEWER! Furuno 24 mile CRT radar visible from helm Interphase forward scanning sonar Benmar hydraulic autopilot with wired remote West Marine VHF 600 mounted at helm Uniden WHAM wireless remote mike/controller for VHF ICOM 710 SSB AEA ET-1 antenna tuner Long wire SSB antenna Oregon Scientific weather station with wireless remote outdoor sensor Sony stereo with CD
- Engine Room and related
- Perkins 4-154 62 hp diesel engine - NEW 1993! Transmission - REBUILT 2009! Prop shaft - NEW 2009! Cutless bearing - NEW 2009! Motor mounts - NEW 2009! Oil change system Racor 500 primary filters with vacuum gauge in a quick change manifold Plumbing and heads - NEW 2009! 4.2 gal. Isotemp stainless steel engine/110v water heater - NEW 2013! 2 holding tanks Tank watch Salt water washdown All bronze seacocks
- Deck and Hull
- Cockpit and decks painted with Awlgrip - NEW 2007! Topsides painted with Awlgrip - NEW 2003! 4 coats epoxy barrier coat & Trinidad bottom paint - NEW 2009! Boot stripe - NEW 2009! Custom cockpit cushions - Pfifertex on thick dry cell foam Sunbrella dodger, bimini, full cockpit enclosure with full screen enclosure - NEW 2010! Sunbrella custom full boat awning Side curtains for cockpit wind and spray protection on lifelines Custom aluminum dinghy davits with solar panel mounts Lighthouse 1501 stainless steel electric windlass 20 kg Bruce anchor with 250' 3/8" chain rode Fortress FX-23 anchor MOB pole Magma Gourmet Series Stainless Steel BBQ Grill
- Sails and Rigging
- New custom made main and 130 Genny 2012! Profurl LC42 Roller Furler - NEW 2003! Chain plates and standing rigging - NEW 2003! Mainsail with 2 reefs - VERY GOOD CONDITION! As Spare! Staysail - VERY GOOD CONDITION! Drifter - VERY GOOD CONDITION! Schaeffer staysail furler - NEW 2009! Sail covers for main, genoa and staysail - NEW 2009! 110% genoa As Spare Lazy jacks Boom gallows ATN Mast Climber System Harken Bosun's Chair 2 Lewmar 48ST 2 speed winches 2 Lewmar 30ST 2 speed winches Lewmar 8 winch
- Personal Items, dive tanks and TV in main salon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.