NEVER ENOUGH is one of the few Broward yachts that crossed the Atlantic Ocean on her own bottom as QUO VADIS. She was extended to 108’ by Palmer Johnson, Savannah for a knowledgeable yachtsman after a thorough engineering and naval architecture study that resulted in improved trim control and steering compared to the typical, more basic Broward with an added cockpit. With its recent interior refurbishment, NEVER ENOUGH is a very attractive and comfortable motoryacht for extended cruising or charter. She is offered for sale because her owner is interested in buying a larger yacht.
- NEVER ENOUGH is one of the few Broward yachts that crossed the Atlantic Ocean on her own bottom as QUO VADIS. She was extended to 108’ by Palmer Johnson, Savannah for a knowledgeable yachtsman after a thorough engineering and naval architecture study that resulted in improved trim control and steering compared to the typical, more basic Broward with an added cockpit. With its recent interior refurbishment, NEVER ENOUGH is a very attractive and comfortable motoryacht for extended cruising or charter. She is offered for sale because her owner is interested in buying a larger yacht.
- Deck Equipment
- • 16' Boston Whaler w/ 60hp Mercury EFI 4-stroke OB motor • (2) Yamaha Waverunners • Gourmet stainless steel covered gas grill • GalleyMaid HW-30 Anchor Windlass • 200-lb. Forfjord Bow Anchor w/ 350-ft. 1/2" chain • Line handling Capstan on the anchor windlass • (2) Rear Capstans for handling docklines • (2) Broward electric davits, 1200-lb. capacity each • Avon 8-man Liferaft • Marquipt boarding ladders
- Electrical System
- • (2) Lamarche isolation transformers • (2) Staco voltage boosters • 45kW Starboard Generator, 1694 hours as of 10 Aug 2012 • 45kW Port Generator, rebuilt 100 hours ago w/ new diesel engine block
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- •(2) Detroit Diesel 12V92's (detuned to 875hp for long life) •Walkaround headroom in engine • (2) Cummins 45kW Generators • Quantum Hydraulic Bow Thruster (driven from starboard generator) • Naiad Stabilizers •AquaAir chilled water air conditioning - 10-ton • SeaRecovery Watermaker, 750gpd • Capac hull electrolysis protection system • Microphor Heads with 500-gal. holding tank
- Guest Stateroom
- • (2) Twin single berths • Storage drawers underneath beds • Flatscreen Television • DVD player • Hanging locker • Reading lamps • Custom window treatments • Indirect lighting • Direct lighting
- VIP Stateroom
- • Queen-size Island berth • Storage underneath bed • (2) End tables • (2) Reading lights • Flatscreen television • DVD player • Large Hanging locker • Custom window treatments • Indirect lighting • Direct lighting
- Master Stateroom
- • King size berth • End tables • Flatscreen Television • DVD player • Vanity with chair • Mirrored walls • Custom window treatments • Direct lighting • Indirect lighting
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- • Nobeltec navigation suite 7 w/ electronic charting for East coast, Caribbean sea from Mexico, Greater Antille • Computer w/Flatscreen linked to fax, copier, scanner, printer & Internet - 2005 • (2) Standard Horizon International VHF • Stephens electronic SSB radio SEA223 • Simrad Chart Sounder CE 40/50 DGPS • Simrad Anritsu Radar • Furuno FRS1000 Radar, Plotter & Sounder combination • Nera Inmarsat mini M Globalstar satellite phone • ACR 406 EPIRB • Quantum Bow Thruster controls • Pannish engine controls • Jog steering • Alarm panel, pilothouse • Pioneer stereo, pilothouse
- • White Marble Countertops • Frigidaire Professional full-size Refrigerator • Frigidaire Professional Convection Oven/Microwave • Frigidaire Professional Standard Oven • Frigidaire Professional (4) Burner Stovetop • Abundance of storage cabinets • Double Sink • Trash Compactor • Large window w/custom blinds • Indirect lighting • Direct lighting
- The large main salon is ideal for relaxing as it is spacious and surrounded by windows offering a panoramic display. There is an open formal dining room just off the salon. • Custom window treatments • L-shaped Settee • Coffee table • End table • Entertainment center • Flatscreen Television in custom cabinet • DVD player • Stereo system w/speakers • Custom book shelves • Indirect lighting • Direct lighting
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The main salon is an exceptional entertainment locale with opposing couches and adjacent oversized chairs and ottomans and a custom cabinet with flatscreen TV to starboard. Forward, in the main salon, is the formal dining room with an elegant round table seating six (6) and custom dark tan granite-topped cabinets to port and glass and plate racks forward. The day head, with spectacular lighting, is located just aft of the pilothouse on the starboard side. Access to the raised pilothouse is from both port and starboard. Forward of the pilothouse is the galley, which has been upgraded with all new Frigidaire professional stainless steel appliances. An all new country kitchen has been created to replace the original layout for this area and features white marble countertops in the galley and dining settee for casual dining with an abundance of storage throughout this area. All staterooms and crews quarters are below the main deck. Two (2) crew cabins with a total of four (4) berths, including head and shower are forward of the engine room and there is an extra open small berth for the occassional extra person. Crew laundry area is located in the engine room. Owner/Guest laundry and linen locker is in the aft companionway. The bridge deck features a helm station, fixed seating, wet bar, hinged radar mast, davits and tender storage. On the aft deck, there is a teak table with seating for seven (7) and a wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker. Behind the aft deck and down the steps of the euro transom is the large cockpit. The cockpit extension offers an integral swim platform, auxiliary fuel tanks and access to the lazarette.
- NEVER ENOUGH has been completely refurbished by her meticulous owner. Seven (7) guests cruise comfortably with spacious entertainment areas and three (3) luxurious staterooms. The full beam master boasts a king-size bed, a full walk-in closet, additional closet and ensuite “His & Her” heads with separate showers and a Jacuzzi in “Hers”. The VIP Stateroom offers a queen-size bed with ensuite head. The guest stateroom also has a full ensuite head. There is one twin stateroom with an additional Pullman berth; sleeping three. Flatscreen televisions are found throughout this yacht. She has a spacious aft deck with wet bar and refrigerator, as well as a spiral staircase for easy flybridge access. The extended cockpit is perfect for diving and all water sports. NEVER ENOUGH is an ideal charter boat outfitted with all of the amenities necessary to make her successful.
- The yacht NEVER ENOUGH epitomizes the successful Broward formula of a spacious, comfortable yacht with a large country kitchen for casual dining, a full-beam salon with formal dining, and three (3) luxurious staterooms with His & Her baths in the master stateroom. Her mid-life overhaul and extension at the world renowned Palmer Johnson yard in Savannah, Georgia updated NEVER ENOUGH and created a spacious covered aft deck, extended boat deck and cockpit for improved watersports access. Her recent, mostly new interior is in the "minimalista" style creating a relaxing, uncluttered environment with very comfortable furniture. To achieve this uncluttered look, extra cabinets were created for handy storage, particularly in the country kitchen area. From an operational standpoint, this already proven Broward with a successful transatlantic crossing as QUO VADIS, now has improved range and more economical cruising speed. She is maintained by a dedicated full-time crew of two, unlike many Browards of this vintage who have a part-time crew for washing the boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information please contact co-brokers: Chany Sabates III on his cell 954-604-2253 or via email at email@example.com Roy Sea on his cell 954-980-7438 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org