- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STP diesel - Re-manufactured 2007
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SEA SUGAR is a Picnic Boat EP (extended pilothouse) that had her engine re-manufactured in 2007. She is a Flag Blue hull with a bow rail, wet bar, full electronics and in great shape with a great price!
- SEA SUGAR is a beautiful, comfortable cruiser for on-the-water entertaining and/or overnight "getaways" and port-to-port cruising, and can sleep up to three. Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward and includes head with shower, and galley. There is an entertainment area in the extended pilothouse and additional seating in the cockpit.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and Deck Cream Single Bootstripe Red Bottom Construction: The Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Aft: The heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a folding, stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder. Deck Features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and 24" Radome are painted to match deck. (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Custom stainless steel bow rail Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat Flush sockets for bow burgee staff and ensign pole staff
- Cockpit entry via teak side boarding step and a stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets. Features include: Varnished teak cockpit coaming. Cockpit sole has a molded-in nonskid surface and direct overboard drainage scuppers. There are numerous cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, and storage bins. Seating is available aft, as well as on the Picnic EP engine box that includes an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat. Seats are finished matching Sunbrella Solids 5468 Camel fabric with an Ivory color weather cover. The "Galley-Up" wet bar includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot & cold pressure water, insulated self-draining icebox, and a storage drawer. The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric air-assist lift for easy access to the engine. Aft Cockpit: Forward-facing full-width settee has back and seat cushions finished in matching Sunbrella Solids 5468 Camel fabric and has an Ivory color weather cover. Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs with and to below deck pumps and batteries. There are molded-in port and starboard cup holders. Cockpit amenities: Full Ivory color cockpit cover attaches to pilothouse with snaps around cockpit coaming. Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located under starboard deck. Port and starboard fishing rod holders are located on the aft deck sides. Teak fishing rod holders under cockpit coaming
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with screens Additional illumination is by rheostat controlled overhead low voltage halogen lights. (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Varnishe teak pilothouse interior, including dash. There is a teak locking companionway door. Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft ends of the pilothouse cabin top and a varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse. Drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse. Interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows. Aft Pilothouse: The Extended Pilothouse (EP) roof shades additional seating with a L-shaped settee with varnished teak shelf rim to port that faces inboard and forward. Back and bottom cushions covered in Sunbrella Solids 5468 Camel fabric. There is locker stowage beneath the settee. Table - Varnished teak table with removable pedestal can be lowered to form a sheltered, comfortable "kid-sized" berth. The tabletop is hinged to fold to a smaller triangular table allowing use flexibility. Two of the four (4) opening hatches with screens are over the aft pilothouse area Forward Pilothouse: Pompanette pedestal-style helm and passenger seats are height adjustable and can swivel to face aft. They are finished in Duratouch Ivory Ultra-Leather and have stainless steel footrests. (2) Hella fans in forward outboard corners The forward port passenger area has a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead.
- HELM STATION & Navigation Electronics
- The Helm Station is starboard: Features include: Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket and remote switches to spotlight Two cup holders Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raytheon Raymarine ST-6001 Plus Autopilot with rate sensor Northstar 952 Color differential GPS/Chart Plotter Raytheon RL-70C LCD 7" radar display with 2 kw Radome interfaced with GPS Spectrum GX2350 VHF radio/loud hailer with DSC interfaced with GPS Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature, and speed indicator GPS/DGPS antenna painted to match deck
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- From the Pilothouse forward and down the companionway steps are the interior accommodations below: Galley - To port Head - Starboard Sleeping area - Forward Satin-varnished cherry finished interior includes sheathing. Varnished teak and holly cabin sole has a custom cabin sole cover. Opening overhead hatch and four opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens. Interior window sun covers for the pilothouse. Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostats provide plenty of interior lighting. Navy Blue Throw Pillows Entertainment system: Alpine AM/FM receiver with 6-CD changer, amplifier and fade control (4) Alpine STM666 speakers: 2-forward bulkhead, 2-in pilothouse. GALLEY (Port) The Corian Bisque countertop has a stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle, and hot and cold pressure water. The stove with custom wood stove cover/cutting board is set in the countertop forward. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The Galley forward is separated from the V-berth area with a pantry locker with louvered door and several shelves Remote propane shut-off 12-volt outlet AM/FM/CD stereo system Additional storage is provided outboard as well as under the galley sink Galley highlights include: Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self- draining box Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover Microwave oven (110-volt) Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, sprayer and pressure hot and cold fresh water system Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle (3) Cherry pull-out drawers 110-volt outlet 12-volt outlet Red step-light in galley Opening port with screen. HEAD (Starboard): The Head is opposite the galley, starboard of the companionway, with a solid cherry door. Amenities include: Varnished cherry countertop has an undermounted white porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower with additional custom wall holder provides hot and cold pressure water. Vacu-flush marine head Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. 110-volt outlet. Opening port with screen Hella fan Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a cherry-faced drawer beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. V-BERTH AREA (Forward) Double berth is formed when using the adapter with cushion Cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Solids #5468 Camel fabric. This area has excellent storage: Under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front doors In the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Other features include: Two opening ports with screens Two Hella fans Two stereo speakers - mounted port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
- 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator Heavy duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Heart Freedom 10 inverter AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
- 2002 Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440HP diesel engine (re-manufactured 2007). Engine hours are total since 2002: Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM220PL transmission Vetus 12-volt 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom Jetstick® control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Yanmar fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm Water jet nozzle direction indicator Custom wet exhaust muffler system Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker Cockpit shower with mixing valve (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge 12-volt in-line automatic sump pump More: Engine room sound insulation. Engine box forced air blower. Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated. Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Muir Electric Windlass Pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker. Equipment: Bow varnished burgee pennant staff. Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole. Dock lines Fenders Deck shower/water outlet with hot and cold mixing valve. Bell Life jackets Handheld flare kit 12-volt trumpet horn - helm switch. Masthead and running lights. ACR masthead mounted spotlight with helm mounted electric remote control.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org