- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A truly "turn-key" offering, "My Saga", features one new engine, all new risers and manifolds on both engines (January 2012). Low total hours. Outstanding canvas package both in design and condition.
On our docks and convenient to see!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Updated floor plan. Outstanding canvas package in very good condition. Camper, enclosures, forward windshield Eisenglass sunscreen. Transom trunk. Cockpit features easy engine room access, large u-shape lounge with table (converts into a sunpad), a wet bar and helm companion seat next to a drop down helm seat. Down below, Aft Cabin area, popular dinette face-to-face table, enclosed head and full Galley opposite. Wide berth forward.
- Norcold refrigerator GE Microwave Electric stove Hot water heater Pressure water
- Garmin 4208 GPS/Plotter Icom M304 VHF Clarion stereo Portable flatscreen TV
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 4.5 kw generator - 513 hours Intell Power Marine #PD2030 battery charger (3) AGM92 batteries 110 volt / 30 amp shore power Convenient Cockpit access battery switches Parallel start
- Deck and Hull
- Fiberglass arch Camper canvas enclosures, forward Eisenglass sunscreen Anchor windlass with Chain Gypsy, bridge remote Anchor pulpit, plow anchor Transom platform Electric windshield vent Fenders, baskets
- Mechanical and Engine
- Port engine replaced in January, 2012 - 24 hours Starboard engine is original from 2000 - 468 hours Starboard engine valve job, January 2012 Port and Starboard engine risers, manifolds replaced, January 2012 (service records available) Vacuflush head Head holding tank Halon fire suppression Marine reverse cycle air conditioning, SMX controls
- Contact Mike Webster at 904-923-0033 firstname.lastname@example.org