(LOCATION: Italy) The Itama 55 is a big bold day cruiser designed for entertaining with overnight accommodations for six. She has an roomy cockpit, comfortable salon, and staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an open cockpit with bimini top, port side helm station, guest seating, wraparound cockpit lounge with table, wet bar with ice maker, and a huge sun lounge. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck sun lounge. A transom door connects to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder. A freshwater shower provides a quick after-swim rinse.
Below, the air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large wraparound dining lounge to one side and full galley to the other. Perfect for relaxing out of the sun, entertaining, or dining, the lower deck salon is an excellent alternative to the open-air cockpit.
For overnight and getaway cruises there are private staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with island berth, two hanging lockers, and en suite head with vanity and shower.
Powered by twin 1050-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 40 knots. There is reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort and a generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Itama 55 is ready to cruise in style. She was built in 2004 and delivered in 2005. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU -some sites do not transmit price properly
- Main Deck
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Port Side Helm Guest Seating to Starboard Wet Bar with Ice Maker Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Table Huge Sun Lounge Cockpit Shower Transom Door Extended Swim Platform with Ladder Fore Deck Sun Pad Gangway
- Lower Deck
- Center Salon U-Shaped Lounge with Dining Table Full Galley with: Ceran Cooktop, Microwave Oven, Sink, Refrigerator / Freezer Forward Master Cabin with Full Accommodations VIP Cabin with Double Berth and Private Head Guest Cabin with Twin Berths and Private Head
- Electronics & Navigation
- Compass GPS Autopilot Fish Finder Depth Sounder Radar Plotter Wind, Depth, and Speed Displays Television, Radio Receiver, CD Player, DVD Player, MP3 Player, iPod Interface
- Deck & Hull
- Full Enclosure Cockpit cover Flybridge cover Mooring cover Anchors - Bow and Stern Life raft Underwater lights Bottom paint
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1050-hp MAN Diesel Engines Air Conditioning Shore Power Connection Generator Battery charger Inverter CO Detector Washer & Dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded