This 39' 2011 Jupiter is one of the nicest Jupiter's built. She has had no expenses spared. The boat has triple 350 Yamaha's with 126 hours on them. The boats aft cockpit is very large compared to most 39' outboards. She has great speed for fishing but also to cruise with family and friends. The Cuddy is very spacious and has all the amenities to making anybody very comfortable inside. The seller is very motivated to move her and wants to see offers the seller has lowered her price and has already made it clear that he wants her to be sold! Very easy to see in Miami Beach Marina, please bring all offers!!!
- Acrylic sliding companionway door Anchor windlass with switch at helm Helm unit with icemaker and storage cabinet Control console with navigational electronics area Deck hatch, 17" x 17", with adjuster Dockside fresh water inlet Drink holders at helm and lounge Helm seat withslide and swivel One-piece welded aluminum bow rail Non- skid footrest at helm Windshield wipers with freshwater washer system "L" shaped bridge deck lounge with storage Windshield with for ward electrically actuated ventilating window
- Cabin liner integrally bonded to hull Closed cell PVC foam coring Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial and triaxial knitted f iberglass Hi-Tech composite construction High density ceramic core transom Vinylester resin construction Integral molded fiberglass engine mounting bracket and dive platform Jupiter's posi-stern hull pad design No wood - No rot laminate Solid fiberglass botto
- Boarding ladder and grab rail Cockpit breathable coaming bolsters Dockside T V inlet Fishboxes, 2, 90 gals. each, with macerator drains Fresh water washdown Gasketed fiberglass hatch inner liners Insulated top loading refrigerator/freezer Non-skid decks, diamond pattern Recirculating livewell, 45 gallon Rod holders, 4 qty. Rod racks, 2 pair Salt water washdown Self bailing cockpit Sink with hot /cold freshwater shower Tackle cabinet Transom door and gate Ice Maker on bridge dec
- All wiring tin coated copper Automatic battery charger. Battery parallel switch Bonded electrical system Circuit protection throughout Cockpit lighting, indirect Color coded and numbered wiring system Custom 12V / 110V distribution panel Cablemaster 50 amp system. Diesel Generator, 8kw High water bilge alarm International navigation lights Marine horn, electric, dual Marine galvanic isolation Receptacles - 12V, 2 qty. SS water heater, 11 gallon, 110V Switch panel with indicator lights, custom Vapor proof battery switches Weather resistant switches HD marine batteries, AG
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel Bilge pumps, 3 automatic/ manual Bow thruster Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline Deck hardware, recessed, SS Double SS hose clamps below waterline Fuel filter/ water separators, 10 micron Fuel tank, HD marine aluminum Heavy duty vinyl rub rail w/ SS cap Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls Sport tabs
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Engine controls with power trim Compass, high speed Custom steering wheel Engine alarm system Engine cables and harness Fire Extinguishers, 3 qty. Fuel/ water sensor with alarm HD marine batteries, AGM Hull boot stripe with ac cent Hydraulic steering, power assist SS propellers matched to engines
- CABIN INTERIOR
- Cabin and mid-berth CO2 detectors Deluxe fabric headliner Dinette overhead storage cabinet Dinette seating area with storage underneath Dinette table, adjustable Flat screen TV in main salon Flat screen TV in forward berth Forward berth with drawers and storage GFI protected 110V outlets Hanging locker, cedar lined, portside LED lights in headliner, dinette and V-berth accent lighting Mid-berth with accent lighting Reading lights, 12V, adjustable in forward berth and mid-ber th Self contained 110V A/C with reverse cycle heat, 16,000 BTU system. Upper helm air conditionting system at upper helm. Solid Teak and Maple floor Storage cabinets over forward berth, port and starboard
- Custom wood cabinetry with storage cabinets Designer galley with corian top GFI protected 110V outlet Glass cooktop, 2 burner Microwave oven Polished SS sink with pressurized hot/cold water Refrigerator/ freezer, 7.1 cu ft
- Vanity sink with pressurized hot/cold water Designer vanity top with medicine cabinet, storage, & mirrors GFI protected 110V outlet Marine head with 18 gallon holding tank Private shower with acrylic door and molded seat Towel Rac Electric vent AC vent Lighting
- Triple F-350 hp Four Stroke custom painted outboard engines. 126 hrs.. Vestus Bow Thruster
- Yacht Direct LLC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact: Barclay.Tuck@yachtdirect.net or 858-699-7637