A beautiful and well cared for Caliber 33 that shows her pride of ownership. The boat appears much newer and offers excellent interior spaces and beautiful exterior high glossed varnished teak. No disappointments with KAILANI.
BROKER'S: Special Commission Arrangement makes this a non-cobrokered boat. However, present all offers and the seller will consider the full commission scale.
- A beautiful and well cared for Caliber 33 that shows her pride of ownership. The boat appears much newer and offers excellent interior spaces and beautiful exterior high glossed varnished teak. No disappointments with KAILANI. Owner has every manual/brochure on the boat, equipment and more! Loaded with extras. The exterior teak all shines like a new penny! Meticulous owner and it shows!
- Entering the aft cockpit is by way of either the port or starboard boarding gates and the wide side decks. Once into the cockpit you will find closed cell cockpit seats as well as high gloss varnished teak trim. Entering the companionway and down a few steps is the port side “U” shaped galley area which has been completely re-done and was featured in a 2008 issue of CRUISING WORLD. To starboard is the aft cabin and navigation station. The area can be closed off from the salon by way of a bi-fold door and separate small door which overlooks the salon. In the salon and to port is a large settee with storage outboard and to starboard is an “L” shaped settee which also has outboard storage. The forward bulkhead on the starboard side features a fold down dinette table with folding leaf. When folded down, the dinette table reveals liquor bottle storage and a bookcase. The starboard settee will become an additional berth for two by way of a slide out. Further forward and to starboard is access into the single head which is shared with the V-berth. All the way forward is the large V-berth with filler cushion. To port is a large hanging locker and storage and to port is the private access into the head. Both the port starboard sides offer outboard storage shelves. Anchor locker access is all the way forward. The interior teak and holly sole, beautiful light blue fabrics and teak cabinets and trim show beautifully and the interior spaces make you feel like you are in a much larger vessel. Engine room access is under the companionway steps and also features a hidden trash compartment.
- The galley is located in the aft salon along the port side. The galley has been customized and was featured in the July 2008 issue of Cruising World. The galley area was renovated to offer more open storage areas and cabinets. Large stainless sink with single lever faucet and soap dispenser Fresh water foot pump Tasco 2 burner propane stove and gimbaled oven Gas-Master propane controller and solenoid Sharp microwave oven In-counter Alder-Barbour refrigerator/freezer Manual refrigerator pump Large in-counter storage area Custom cabinets with ample storage Hot and cold water with accumulator tank for added pressure
- (2) Barient #24, 2 speed winches (2) Barient #17, single speed winches (2) Stainless steel dorade vents Lofrans manual anchor windlass Dual stainless steel anchor rollers Primary Danforth anchor with chain and rope rode Secondary anchors: Bruce 35 pound and Delta 22 pound Maroon Sunbrella bimini and dodger with connector and skirts Custom full enclosure bug screens Custom stern Sunbrella screen to reduce sunlight into cockpit Custom companionway bug screen Tan Sunbrella sail cover Maroon Sunbrella rail and hatch covers Stainless steel stanchions with bow and stern rails Coated double life lines Port and Starboard boarding gates Stainless steel and teak folding swim ladder with stern boarding gate Stainless steel bimini supporting system All ports and hatches have screens Exterior teak has 8+ coats of gloss varnish 10 stainless steel opening ports with screens Folding cockpit teak table with high gloss finish
- Sails & Rigging
- I: 43.00’ J: 14.00’ P: 39.83’ E: 12.00’ SA Fore: 301.00 ft2 SA Main: 238.98 ft2 Total (calc) SA: 539.98 ft2 DL Ratio: 226.06 New stainless steel running rigging in 2006 North Sails 135% Genoa with padded luff and sun protective leach Pro-Furl roller furling Doyle Sails full battened main sail with 2 reef points New JIB sheets Gerhauer rigid boom vang Lewmar traveler mounted on cabin top (6) Lewmar rope clutches Whisker pole mounted on port side stanchions Lazy jacks 2 Boom preventers 8:1 purchase
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Helm electronics mounted in NAV PODS West Marine VHF-500 VHF radio with DSC at NavSta with remote helm microphone ICOM IC-M34 hand held secondary VHF Standard Horizon 175-C color chartplotter Kenyon Navigator 2 with speed, distance and timer Raymarine ST-60T depth indicator new in 2012 Autohelm wind indicator Simrad Wheel Pilot autopilot Tank Tender monitor system at navigation station
- 12 volt DC and 120 Volt AC power 12 volt battery charge indicator at nav station 30 Amp power cord with adapters Xantrex True-Charge multistage battery charger and remote display (2) 4-D 12 volt batteries for house bank Life Line engine starting battery Brass reading lamps Mermaid 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system Sony WEGA flat screen TV in salon Polaroid DVD player for salon TV AM/FM/CD player with Pioneer remote speakers Hella 12 volt ventilation fans Weems and Path brass barometer Weems and Path brass temp and humidity indicator
- Yanmar 3GM30H diesel engine, 27 HP, with new engine mounts Kansu transmission with traditional shaft log Yanmar engine panel with alarms port side at helm Throttle and transmission controls at binnacle Varlprop 3 blade feathering propeller Destroyer steering wheel with Elk hide leather cover Primary Dahl remote fuel filter with water separator
- Broker's Remarks
- WOW! The boat is beautiful and the high gloss exterior varnish and warm interior fabrics combined with teak and holly sole and the teak cabinets and trim make the Caliber 33 a shining star! Don’t miss this one! DELIVERY, FINANCING AND INSURANCE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH LISTING BROKER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.