- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2005 76' Ferretti MotorYacht -- Pristine Condition & Loaded with Upgrades
****This Fully Loaded Ferretti has an Incredible amount of space on board with 4 large Staterooms + Crew Quarters along with 4 Heads****
Owner Moving Up, Will Not Last at this Price. Call today with an Offer or to arrange a showing before it's too late!!
- Key Features
- Standard Equipment: 2x Bruce Anchor/Chain w/Electric Windlass 4 Cabin Verslon/2Qn+4Hds+2Crew Bow Sunpad Bow Thruster Cherry Joinery & Solids Throughout Cockpit Sink & Lights Custom Karen Lynn Decor Package Dual Racor Fuel Filters On Engines Fly Access From Salon/Cockpit Flybridge Bimini Top Flybridge Sink & Refrigerator Freshwater Electric Commodes Full Repeater Helm Station Garage For Jet Ski In Spoiler Granite Galley Countertops Hydraulic Davit For Tender-881 Lbs Hydraulic Side Access To Interior Hydraulic Trim Tabs Instrument & Furniture Cover Set Mattress Ventilation System Mooring Capstan In Cockpit Solid Teak Cockpit Floor/Side Decks Sound System On Flybridge Transom Freshwater Shower Underwater Exhaust Optional Equipment: Electric Shore Cable Reeler Freshwater Chain & Cockpit Washing Pre-wire/Pre-Plumb for Watermaker Air Conditioning Generator Generator Auxiliary Icom VHF M602-BrIdge/M502-Fly Simrad Autopilot AP22-Bridge/Fly Simrad Tridata IS15 Combi-Bridge/Fly Maptech Radar Open Array 48nm Maptech Navigator/Depth Sounder Radar: Fiberglass Mast Antenna Raising Miele Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher Raltan Icemaker GE Galley Fridge Electric BBQ on Flybridge Pop-Up Mech For 42" Plasma TV-Salon Bose Hi-Fi 3-2-1 System w/DVD-Mstr Cbn Bose LS18 HI-Fi System w/DVD-Saion Calor LCD TV's In Cabins Satellite TV System w/2 Receivers Sony Stereo/CD In Guest Strms Searchlight, Electrically Controlled Control Station In Cockpit Electric Helmseat Lwr Deck w/Remote Gloss Wood Painted Cockpit Table Single Crew Cabin In Lieu Storage Room L-Shaped Sette In Dining Area Master Head's Floor Marble Roman Blinds In Salon/Mstr Cabin US Customization Package - Electrical/Hydraulic Modifications Coast Guard Kit Audio/Visual Equipment: ***KVH TracVision 4 USA ***KVH Dummy Dome T4/G4 & 5" Tower ***Pioneer POP 4340 HD Plasma ***RCA HD Sat Receiver - Salon ***Sham 20" LCD N Slim - Mstrm ***RCA DSS RF Receiver - Mstrm, VIP, Crew Fwd ***Sharp 15 1 LCD TV - VIP, Guest 1, Crew Fwd Decor Package: Bimini Top Canvas Pkg Upgraded Carpet STD AMERICAN MODIFICATIONS: Automatic shore cable 240V (glendinning) Autopilot Simrad AP22 Auxiliary generator 23Kw Kohler Bathroom floors (3) in gloss painted wood with logo Centered WCs, removal of bidets Coastguard I.D. hull plate Cockpit table in gloss painted wood Control station In the cockpit Dishwasher Miele Dry bar In place of cooler in the salon Dryer Miele Dual fuel filters with by-pass Electric barbecue on the fly Electrically controlled helm seat in main bridge Fiberglass radar mast Fresh water outlet for chain and forepeak washing Generator 23Kw Kohler Head bulkheads in Formica cream color Hi-fi surround system Bose in the salon Hi-fl system Bose 3-2-1 In master cabin L-shaped dining sofa in place of 4 chairs Master bathroom floor in marble Microwave/convection GE oven in the galley MODIFIED ELECTRIC SYSTEM FOR U.S. MODIFIED TECHNICAL/HYDRAULIC SYSTEM FOR U.S. Phone socket in salon and master cabin Plotter + depth sounder MapTech Pop-up mechanism for plasma TV in the salon Radar MapTech 48nm Raritan ice maker connected to water tank Refrigerator GE in the galley Roman blinds In salon and master cabin Second crew cabin in place of storage area Side opening gates on rail Spotlight forward electrically controlled Stainless steel rubbing strake on side exhausts and spoiler Stereo CD in guest cabins Tridata Slmrad 1515 1V socket In all the cabins U.S. Coastguard safety package VHF I-Com M602 (bridge) and M502 (fly) Washer Miele Waste mincer in the galley Water-chilled air conditioning 108,000 BTU
- Master Cabin Mid-Ship: Bedside tables with cabinet / Curtains Dressing-table with chair and linen doSet Emergency exit from the ceiling Fitted furnishings to accommodate TV set Fixed portholes (2) with covers Fully fitted carpet / Headlining Lamps over bed headboard LCD color TV 15" / Mirrors (2) Queen bed with mattress, pillows and bedspread Radio CD with 2 loudspeakers Stainless steel operable portholes (4) with covers Storage wardrobe on starboard side of bed and safe deposit box Upholstered bed headboard Ventilation under the mattress Walk-in wardrobe in the corner Master Head: Cabinet for linen underneath washbasin Electric ceramic W.C. and separate bidet Floor in teak, mat painted Marble counter top Overhead lockers and shelves Separate shower with plexiglass door Stainless steel porthole / Washbasin Waste water level gauge VIP Cabin at Bow Cabinets / Chest of drawers Curtains / Dressing-table Escape hatch with cover Fully fitted carpet Headboard mirror over bed Headlining Mirrors (2) Queen bed with mattress, pillows and bedspread Radio CD with 2 loudspeakers Shelves and reading lamps Stainless steel portholes (2) with covers Storage underneath bed / TV socket Ventilation under the mattress Wardrobes (2) Central Guest Cabins (No. 2): Beds (2) with mattresses, pillows and bedspreads Bedside table with drawer Chests of drawers (2) Curtains Fully fitted carpet Overhead lockers (only in port guest cabin) Stainless steel portholes (2) with covers Ventilation under the mattress Guest Heads (No. 2) and VIP Head: Electric WC and bidet (no bidet in the port guest head) Floor in teak, mat painted Marble counter top / Mirrors Overhead lockers and shelves Shower with plexiglass partition Stainless steel porthole / Washbasin Waste water level gauge Cabins companionway Cabin with shelves Chest of drawers / linen doset Central Crew Cabin: Bunk bed (2) with mattress, pillows and bedspreads Cabinet and storage Stainless steel porthole with cover Crew Head: Electric marine W.C. / Handheld shower Stainless steel porthole Storage / Washbasin Storage area Access door / Rubber floor Shelves (2) / Stainless steel porthole Crew Cabins Corridor: Activation of fire-fighting system in engine room Door to cockpit / Electrical board Ladder to the cockpit Magnetothermic switch for bow thruster Parallel and battery disconnecting switch panel Remote shut off of engine fuel hoses Washing/drying machine
- Ceramic 4 ring gas hob with pan holder Complete set for 12 people: ceramic crockery and plates, glasses and stainless steel cutlery Cupboards / Dishwasher for 8 (45 cm.) Easy clean walls Electric and microwave oven Extractor fan ducted externally (220V) Fridge 276 It. and freezer 74 It. (220V/24V) Granite work counter with two sinks and draining board Headlining / Overhead lockers Radio CD with 2 loudspeakers Side electric exit door Sliding doors between galley and bridge and between galley and dining area Table for crew / Window
- Salon & Dining Area
- Salon: Aft sliding door and tilt window with stainless steel frame Cooler with drawer 75 It. 24V Fully fitted carpets Furnishings to accommodate TV / Headlining HI-FI CD/DVD surround system with 3 loudspeakers in salon and 2 in the cockpit LCD colour TV 20/ Side curtains U-shaped leather sofa with table Venetian blinds on aft window Dining Area: Crokery cabinet Dining chairs (8) Oval-shaped table / Shelves and cabinets Staircase to the flybridge
- Automatic Dual Station pilot Raytheon ST6D00+ Cabinet with sink, fridge 50 It. 24V and locker (electric cooking top 220V optional) Cigarette lighter outlet 12V Cover for helmsman seat and coach Detachable and directable spotlight Electrical operated fully directable forward searchlight Electronic compass Raytheon ST6O Electronic controls for engine clutch and throtle Electronic digital chain counter/ Fiberglass radar arch Flag pole/ Flagstaff Helmsman bench seats (2 seats) Housed life ring, light buoy and floating rope Hydraulic power steering Instrument panel with electric opening Life Jackets (12) Life rafts for 12 people (6+6) / Lights Plexiglass front deflector with sac panels Radio CD with watertight panel and 2 loudspeakers Railing / Round sofa with table Rudder angle indicator Salon and cockpit stairs skylight Second control station with instruments, compass and alarms Sunbathing cushions on the flybridge Tridata Raytheon ST60 (Depthsounder, speed Log and water temperature) TV Antenna / VHF (Simrad RS8400)
- Automatic pilot Raytheon ST7000+ with interface Cigarette lighter outlet 12V Control station with full instrumentation Electronic controls for engine clutch and throttle Electronic digital chain counter Fuel and water gauge Fully fitted carpet Helmsman seat (electrical operation optional) and backing for second pilot Hydraulic power steering Magnetic compass Plotter LCD 11" colour Flash with OPS (Geonav) Radar 36 miles/ Rudder angle indicator Side exit door, which can be used also from the galley / Switchboard Telephone interface GSM/GPRS/FAX/PCDATA Tridata Raytheon ST60 (Depthsounder, speed Log and water temperature) Two-seat sofa with extensible table for nautical charts VHF (Simrad RS8400) Windshield wipers with washers (3) and timer
- Hull & Deck
- 220V shore line cable Access to the swim platform through fixed stairs Aft swim platform/spoiler with electric hatch and storage for jet ski (optional) Anchors (2) Bruce kg. 30 with 2 chains (mt. 100 and mt.75) Boat Hooks (2) Bow pulpit with side rails/ Bow roller Canopies for protection of front and side windows in the bridge Capstans (700W) with switch (2) Centralized exhausts/ Cleats mid-ship (2 each side) Cockpit bench seat giving access to engine room fitted with sink and ice chilled box (optional) Cockpit chairs (4) / Cockpit lights Door in the cockpit giving access to utility room and crew Electric bow thruster (20 HP) Electric windlass 2000W with controls on foredeck, bridge and flybridge (2) Electro-hydraulic davit for lifting and launching of inflatable tender from the spoiler and of jet ski from the Fly installed on the Fly (capacity load 400 kg.) Electro-hydraulic folding gangway in painted stainless steel and teak with remote control Electro-hydraulic folding ladder to water in the aft swim platform Engine fuel hoses remote shut off Extensible teak cockpit table with storage for chairs External alarm for high water bilge (bow and stem) Fairleads / Fenders (8) Fire extinguishers Fully fitted cockpit sink with hot/cold fresh water and sea water supply Hatch in the cockpit giving access to engine room / Horn with compressor Ice maker with independent reservoir Ladder to the Flybridge in fiberglass and teak Navigation lights Perimetrical curtain rod for canopies Salt-water outlet at transom, in the forepeak and in the galley Shower with hot/cold water at transom Side electric exit door on the left / Spherical fenders (2) Stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel framed glass window Stainless steel rear door Stereo loudspeakers (2) in the cockpit Sunbathing cushions on foredeck Teak deck surface and cockpit floor
- Technical + Electrical
- Forepeak: Anchor chain lockers (2) / Inspection covers (2) Mooring lines (2 x 10 mt.) Salt and fresh water outlet Tube for hanging mooring lines Winch push-button controls System and engine compartment: Air intakes with remote controlled shut off Automatic/manual centralized fire-extinguisher Change over valve to allow engines to pump water from the bilge Electric self-locking blower Engine filters (Bator or similar) Entrance hatch from the cockpit Fiberglass fuel tank with enclosed settler and discharge Fresh-water outlet for filling and washing Fuel tank gauge / Inspection lights Raw water engine filters Tool kit, if provided by the engine manufacturer / Trouble lamp Water maker 130 It/h Watertight forward bulkhead Working counter with vice and tools Equipment: Air conditioning throughout Autoclave pump 24V Bilge pump system with 1 electric self-priming pump with 6 switches (bow-clear waters-waste waters-engines-spoiler-Crew) Bilge pump system with 5 electric diving pumps (of which 4 automatic) Cathodic protection with zinc anodes Electric system consisting of: **200Ah 12V generator battery **100 AH 1 2V auxiliary generator batteries **100A 24V automatic battery charger **400Ah 24V engine starting batteries **1000Ah 24V bank of batteries for service **24V lighting throughout **Battery disconnecting switches **Mechanical and electric battery parallel switch **Electric outlets for 220V throughout Electrical WC system with fresh water Fire extinguishers Fire extinguishing system with salt pump and 2 intakes hr hoses on deck Fresh water system with autodave Holding tank (250 It) with gauge (3/4 and full) Hot water system with water heater 220V (80 It.) Hydraulic power steering Remote controlled device for dosing the engine supply valves Salt water pressure system in the foredeck, galley and transom Shower sump pump with automatic electric pump Shower sump pump with automatic electric pump in crew compartment Smoke detection alarm in engine room Stuffing box with dripless shaft seal Swim platform sump pump with I automatic electric pump Trim tabs (Flaps) / TV shore supply Underwater exhausts / VHF systems (2) Waste waters sump pump with automatic electric pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Ricca at 954-383-3183 with any questions or to arrange a showing!