- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“DOMENICA” is ready to fish and cruise in comfort. She has been babied by a conscientious owner who is now ready to move up to a larger vessel. Extra care has been taken to protect her, including custom windshield and aft deck covers along with continual upkeep and attention to preventative maintenance this boat is in excellent condition. The F350 Yamaha’s have 187 hours.
If you are looking for a turnkey Pursuit OS 345 priced right this is your boat.
- “DOMENICA” is ready to fish and cruise in comfort. She has been babied by a conscientious owner who is now ready to move up to a larger vessel. Extra care has been taken to protect her, including custom windshield and aft deck covers along with continual upkeep and attention to preventative maintenance this boat is in excellent condition. The F350 Yamaha’s have 187 hours. If you are looking for a turnkey Pursuit OS 345 priced right this is your boat.
- This Pursuit 2011 OS345 Offshore Fisherman features an enclosed helm with integral hardtop and vented windshield. The helm deck is cooled by a separate 16,000 BTU A/C, which is powered by an 8KW Fischer Panda diesel generator. The tilt away helm provides generous space for the factory installed Raymarine electronics package and access to the joystick for the included bow thruster. The package features the New Yamaha Display (Command Link Plus Display with Raymarine gateway), touch screen E120 chart plotter, HD Digital 4KW Open array radar, ST70 Auto Pilot, underwater lights and ACR remote control spotlight. The huge cockpit features a refrigerator / freezer, 240 v grill, cutting board, and a molded in sink with hot and cold water. Forward and aft facing fold down seating affords additional space for entertaining or watching the action in the cockpit. For fishing, this OS 345 has Rupp Revolution Outriggers, a 45 gallon recalculating live well, (2) in deck insulated 40 gal fish boxes with overboard discharge, lockable rod storage, rod holders and tackle center.
- Pursuit Protection Plan
- 5-year hull/deck structural warranty, 5- year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty Aft-tilting fiberglass helm w/integrated footrest, storage bin & S.S. handrail Infused fiberglass windshield with tempered safety glass and forward electrically actuated ventilating center window Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains One-piece welded, 316L stainless steel forward grab rail High density PVC rubrail w/S.S. insert Custom Captain's helm seat with armrests and flip-up bolster Custom molded cockpit entertainment center w/fiberglass sink, folding hot & cold water faucet, Corian® cutting board & two aft storage drawers Kenyon 240-volt cockpit grill w/ fiberglass cover Stbd. side 38 quart refrigerator/freezer w/thermostat and drain Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid w/bilge water mgmt. Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with 316L S.S. bow roller and 10" mooring cleat, skid plate & chain binder Anchor windlass w/switch at helm and remote switch at anchor locker w/overboard drain and raw water washdown 17" x 17" fwd. hatch with adjuster and sunshade slide screen Acrylic transom door w/heavy duty S.S. hardware Six (6) 316L stainless steel 10" mooring cleats Full cockpit breathable coaming bolsters w/dry-fast foam Four (4) opening stainless steel port lights with screens Port & stbd pantographic windshield wipers w/fresh water washer system Portside bridge-deck "L" shaped lounge w/padded backrest w/molded in footrest Hideaway pull out aft facing seat Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock/keeper & sliding screen Interior and exterior hardtop overhead handrails White powder coated aluminum support frames Hard Top with spreader lights, six (6) LED courtesy lights, eight (8) frame mounted rod holders, four (4) recessed speakers, two (2) 17 x 17 hatches, canvas storage pouches for PFD's & three-piece drop curtain Forward facing aft fold-down seat Seven (7) Drink holders Port and stbd 18" S.S. transom grab rails Dockside fresh water inlet w/pressure regulator Cockpit freshwater shower (hot & cold)
- Solid Teak and Maple floor Fiberglass interior headliner S.S. stairs entry steps w/teak treads Port-side hanging locker, cedar lined w/ light Overhead dinette lights (3), fwd. LED accent reading lights (2) & v-berth overhead LED accent lights (2) Clarion® AM/FM stereo w/CD player w/JL audio speakers (6), subwoofer & JL audio amplifier Teak table with inlay and electric adjustable pedestal 110V outlet, GFI protected Dinette seating area w/storage underneath V-berth w/5" foam cushions and upholstered backrest M id-berth w/6" inner spring mattress, storage underneath and two (2) overhead LED lights Mid-berth settee Mid-berth privacy curtain 19" flat screen TV (12-volt) w/DVD player TV antenna Dockside TV inlet 6-gallon 240-volt S.S. water heater
- Complete Corian® galley top with storage cabinets overhead and drawers under sink area Fiberglass sink w/pressurized hot/cold mixing valve faucet Kenyon 2-burner glass cooktop w/pop up pan holders 110-volt microwave 3.8 cu. ft. S.S. refrigerator Storage cabinet for plates, cups and utensils
- Vacu-Flush head w/18 gal. holding tank Fiberglass head/shower w/sump pump and molded-in fiberglass shower seat Bi-fold acrylic shower door Full size linen closet Designer sink w/pressurized hot/cold faucet Corian® vanity top with vanity mirror Towel rack Framed head door w/full length mirror 110V outlet, GFI protected
- Instrumentation & Safety Equipment
- Pursuit custom master circuit breaker switch panel for 12V &110V Yamaha® fuel management system Boarding ladder, 316L S.S. telescoping w/fiberglass hatch 50-amp 240-volt / 60 Hz dockside power w/50' cord Panda® 8.0 KW diesel generator One 25 gallon diesel fuel tank Teleflex power assisted dual cylinder hydraulic steering w/tilt sport helm; 16" Edson comfort grip S.S. steering wheel Ritchie e® Navigator compass One (1) 20 amp battery charger for engine starting batteries One (1) 40 amp battery charger for house, electronics, and bow thruster batteries Lewmar® bow thruster Five (5) battery system w/batteries, trays, and switches 240-volt A/C w/reverse-cycle heat 16,000 BTU
- Raymarine E120 wide touch screen package Raymarine HD Digital 4kw Open Array Raymarine Auto Pilot (ST70) Sirius satellite radio Transom rod holders (4) Rupp Revolution outriggers 18' poles Upgraded Weblon canvas white Yamaha Gateway for Raymarine Elec. 240-volt bridge deck A/C (16,000 BTU) Underwater LED lights ACR remote control spotlight on hardtop 50 foot 50 amp shore power cord Windshield & weather covers Custom white helm
- Fishing Equipment
- Lighted Oceana blue 45-gallon recirculating livewell w/bottom drain plug Two (2) in-deck, insulated fish boxes, 40 gal. each w/pump & overboard discharge Aluminum reinforcement plates and wiring for downrigger installation; aft gunwale, port side Three (3) cabin rod holders Under gunwale poly rod racks Stbd side tackle center S.S. cockpit toe rails Raw water wash down/cockpit and anchor locker hose outlets Four (4) S.S. rod holders in gunwale
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.