JUST REDUCED!! OWNER WILL CONSIDER ANY REASONALBE OFFER!!
This proven certified passenger carrying vessel, began her life as a crew boat running in the Gulf of Mexico. She was converted into a luxury Live Aboard dive boat for the world famous “Aggressor Fleet” in 1986. She is now ready for her next owner and would be a great candidate for a conversion into a private yacht.
- Main Salon
- Aft of the galley area is the main salon with two (2) longitudinal pedestal tables, upholstered bench seats, seven (7) chairs, commercial upright freezer, JVC color TV with VCR and DVD Player, wooden storage cabinets, one (1) ceiling fan
- The galley area contains the following: Three (3) compartment stainless sink Wooden cabinets with stainless or Formica tops Four (4) burner domestic electric range Microwave/vent hood combination Built-in under cabinet refrigerators
- There are seven double guest cabins, each with sink and vanity. The Crews quarters is located forward in the bow and has four berths At the aft end of the pilothouse level are the captain’s quarters with double bed, single bunk, vanity with and mirror and closet
- Lower hull compartmentation is as follows, staring at the bow Forward compartment is bow void Second compartment is recessed passenger quarters Third compartment is recessed passenger quarters with ship’s potable water tank in double bottom Fourth compartment is auxiliary machinery space with fuel oil tanks in double bottom Fifth compartment is machinery space Sixth compartment is steering and dive equipment room Seventh compartment is the dive platform
- Top Deck
- Single air horn Navigation lights Steering station on flying bridge with steering wheel, main engine controls, compass, spot light controller Two (2) steering levers and main engine control stations located at port and starboard sides Instrument panel Two (2) stainless BBQ pits Two (2) sinks Bar and bar stools Ice maker Hot tub Chest type freezer Deck chairs Two (2) forward facing incandescent searchlights electrically controlled Steering system is mechanical using hydraulic rams powered by electric motors
- Electronics and Helm
- Main engine and clutch instrument panel consisting of techs, oil pressure, water temperature and clutch oil pressure gauges Liquid filled magnetic compass with 4” diameter card manufactured by Ritchie Main engine clutch and throttle controls manufactured by Mathers Multi point engine monitoring alarm system One (1) VHF radio manufactured by Standard manufactured by Horizon, Model Eclipse One (1) SSB radio manufactured by I-Con Model ICM 700 One (1) each SSB ringer manufactured by Necode Model 321-AR Depth sounder manufactured by Furuno Model FCV 582 One (1) navigational radar manufactured by Furuno One (1) global positioning system receiver (GPS) and plotter manufactured by Furuno, Model GP1810 One (1) HP Fax with cellular phone One (1) D-Fax weather recorder manufactured by Furuno One (1) pilot stool One (1) chart table Barometer and Clock Steering wheel
- Vessel is wired with basket weave metal armored cable. Fixtures are of the vapor proof marine and fluorescent types. Lighting system is 120 volt; AC Switchboard is of the dead front type. Overload protection is attained by means of circuit breakers. Two (2) heavy-duty marine 12-volt batteries are on board and stowed in a well-ventilated area of the machinery space.
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Firefighting equipment consists of the following: One (1) each 2 ½ lb. dry chemical fire extinguisher is located in the pilothouse. Two (2) each 10 lb. dry chemical type fire extinguishers are located in the galley/mess area. Two (2) each 10 lb. dry chemical type fire extinguishers are located in the passenger area. Four (4) each fire axes Two (2) each 20 lb. dry chemical type fire extinguishers are located in the machinery space. One (1) each 20 lb. dry chemical type fire extinguisher located in the auxiliary machinery space Three (3) each fire stations with 50’ fire hoses equipped with fog nozzles
- Lifesaving Equipment
- Thirty-five (35) each vest type adult life preservers with lights and whistles Four (4) each 30” diameter ring buoys, tow (2) of which are fitted with water lights and/or ¼” diameter throwing lines Two (2) each 12-man rigid life rafts One (1) each E.P.I.R.B. One (1) each flare kit and one (1) first aid kit
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The vessel is twin screw. Propulsion machinery consists of two (2) general Motors Model 12 V-71 twelve (12) cylinder turbo-charged diesel engines. Each engine is rated at 595 HP at 2300 RPMs by the manufacturer and drives a propeller through a Twin Disc Model MG514 marine reverse gear with a 2.5:1 reduction ration and hydraulic clutch. Cooling is effected through a raw water/heat exchange cooling system. Propulsion machinery is air starting. Auxiliary machinery consists of the following: Two (2) each General Motors Model 4-71 four (4) cylinder diesel engines each operating at 40 KW 220/440 volt three phase electric AC ship’s service generator One (1) each marine sanitation holding tank with a 3 HP sewage pump attached Two (2) 30 gallon electric water heaters Cascade air storage system Two (2) each fractional HP motors operating water pressure sets for potable water and ship’s service Two (2) each 5 HP electric motor driving a fuel oil stripping pump One (1) washer and two (2) dryers (domestic) One (1) 7.5 HP electric motor driving hydraulic pump
- Brokers Comments
- As a former employee of Aggressor Fleet, I had the pleasure of captaining this vessel for four years in the Caribbean. I have a great working knowledge of the “OCEAN DIVER”. Please give me a call to discuss the many personal and/or business opportunities this vessel has to offer. -
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.