New to the Market!
This vessel is truly a unique build that has proved itself by making the maiden voyage from Lima Peru to Fernandina Beach, Florida. With the full keel and efficient hull design, this vessel rides the seas like a much larger vessel yet sips fuel to achieve one gallon per nautical mile average. The design has the owner/cruiser in mind with a full stand up engine room and large walk around decks
Range at 10 knots: 1,100 nmi
Range at 14 knots: 650 nmi
- Sleeps 4 in the cabins with very large quarters. The master has a queen forward with a private head entrance and large closets. The very large guest is to port and has a very spacious double berth with access to the head and shower through a hall way entrance. The upper salon has a separate head and shower on deck level to serve as a day head or second guest head.
- Vessell Walkthrough
- AFT DECK: Entering the boat through the passage way on the transom the aft deck is very spacious complete with a grill and food prep. There is a Bimini top and a full walk through door to the swim platform complete with swim ladder. The dingy is mounted with davits on the swim platform. There is a hot and cold hand held shower in the cockpit for a nice shower after returning from the sea. Under the aft deck (cockpit) is a very spacious storage area with enough space for toys, supplies, spare props or almost anything due to the size. There is easy access to the running gear as well. Whether you are cocktailing or fishing, this is a perfectly covered area. FLYBRIDGE: The flybridge is accessed from the aft deck via a ladder. This level offers 2 helm seats accompanied by wrap around bench seating for 6 more and a rigid mounted table. This ensures that the captain is never alone on the bridge. With the upper and lower helm areas, this is truly unique in today’s marketplace. SALON / GALLEY AREA: The entry to the salon is in the center and as soon as you enter to port is a full size head and shower. To starboard is a nice galley up complete with refrigerator, sink and freezer. Also there is a large counter area for food prep. Forward of this to port is a very large U-shaped dinette with a table large enough for 6. To starboard is the helm area with a doorway for easy access to the deck walkway. Throughout the salon there are very large windows that let in light as to never feel claustrophobic. ELECTRONICS: In the upper helm: Standard Horizon chart plotter GPS CP3001 Raymarine ST-40 Depth finder MD 6628 Sony CD, MP3, marine stereo radio with speakers and auxualliary 12V plug for accessories Richie compass Lower helm and salon: Furuno Navnet VX2 Radar and Chart plotter with GPS Furuno Nav Autopilot Raymarine ST-40 depth finder Pro Star solar battery charger with twin solar panels on the arch Standard Horizon VHF Richie compass OTHER EQUIPMENT: Two (2) compressor third lung diving systems, 100', 110V Rover Coastal Commander 6 person life raft Raritan ice maker Jabsco silent flush heads Sony 32" LCD TV Princess 3 burner electric stove Spendide washer/dryer 2110XC Daanby Microwave Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Inverter Danby grill on aft deck
- Seller Comments
- This vessel is truly a unique build that has proved itself by making the maiden voyage from Lima Peru to Fernandina Beach, Florida under the Captain/builder with the help of his female crew member and trusted dog. All sea keeping questions were answered with this passage. With the full keel and efficient hull design, this vessel rides the seas like a much larger vessel yet sips fuel to achieve one gallon per nautical mile average. The design has the owner/cruiser in mind with a full stand up engine room and large walk around decks as well as a lot of storage areas. The propellers are protected by the keel and the vessel tracks true.
- This vessel is currently being updated and customized at Hinckley Boat Yard in Stuart, FL to be offered to the market. This is a Great Loop boat or a serious Caribbean long rang cruise vessel. The well thought-out accommodations and ease of access to equipment is a rare find in today’s boats. It is reminiscent to the retro designs of today’s Mustang and Charger automobiles in that harkens back to an era of sea keeping and cruise aspects rather than glamour and glitz.
- Additional Information
- Alpha 50 Europa was built the most reliable vessel possible. Along with the larger tankage, a specified heavy shaft and shaft logs (Algonquin), as well as larger struts and rudders for easy control. Over built with a long, deep keel which provides protection to the props and running gear. The spacious aft deck and walk around decks are desirable for any serious cruising yacht. It was built with larger 13000 gallon fuel tanks and 300 gallon water tanks for long range and passage cruising. Cummins supply the reliable 6CTA-M engines and a 10K genset. A Cummins representative supervised installation.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Alpha Yachts-Trawlers are built specifically for so-called long range trips and therefore have extremely fuel efficient engines. With a fuel consumption that not many boats in the market of this size can match.