- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Siren is a very rare and unique Jeanneau 44i P.V. This vessel is equipped with the latest & highest end components from the P.V Upgrades done at the factory in France to the offshore cruising systems like Water Maker, Dive Compressor, Generator, Air Conditioning and HD TV & Audio systems. Please take a look at the full listing to experience what this yacht truly has to offer you and your guests. For Additional information or to set up an appointment to view this vessel in person please contact the listing agent at any time day or night.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i Performance
With an attractive and all-new design, the Sun Odyssey 44i is pure sailing pleasure. Conceptualized using the most powerful design software on the market, this robust, seafaring sailboat adapts perfectly to various types of sailing. Internationally renowned designer, Philippe Briand has combined his talents with those of the Jeanneau design team for a prodigious blend of technical strength and exceptional performance to produce this new Jeanneau 44i. From any angle, her elegant lines and spacious, modular interior will surely catch your eye.
This performance version has all the Jeanneau upgrades to sails, Rig and Rigging to make theJeanneau 44i Performance version a very powerful offshore yacht for the discerning sailor who wants that little bit more from his sailing experience.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i Performance..... Pure Perfection
- Raymarine E-80 GPS Chart Plotter Mounted In Cockpit Raymarine Radar & Custom S/S Mast Mount W/Guard Raymarine Platinum Chart Chip For E-80 Plotter / GPS Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot Raymarine ST 60 Wind & Tri-data Raymarine ST 70 Display Raymarine ST 60 Wind Repeater at Second Helm Icom VHF Icom Cockpit Ram VHF Mic GPS Plotter Display Info Wired To TV's To Show Plotter Information & Map's Second Windlass Control at Helm
- Electrical, Systems & Upgrades
- 8kw Master Volt Wisper Generator In Sound Shield HRO Seafari Mini 350GPD Water Maker 16,000 BTU Digital Control Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Nuvair Dive Tank Compressor & Tank Racks Built in Locker 2 - Under Water Lights LED Cockpit Lights (Blue) LED Stern Transom Lights (Blue) 4 Fishing Rod Holders Magma Catalina BBQ TV / Phone Inlet at Transom Of Vessel Outboard Engine Bracket Halogen Spreader Lights LED Courtesy Interior floor Lighting (Red)
- Audio & Visual
- Bose Lifestyle V30 Home Theater System Samsung 42'' LED HD TV In Salon Samsung 22'' TV In Fwd Stateroom Samsung 22'' TV In Aft Stbd Stateroom Playstation 3 Gaming Theater Blue Ray / DVD System 2 - Apple TV's One In Salon & Fwd Master Apple Air Port Station For WiFi Internet Access Upgraded Cockpit Speakers
- Sails & Rigging
- Custom North Sails G-AP2 Gennaker ( Red & White) with 1,377sqft of Sail Area Gennaker Sheets Gennaker Tack Line Quantum Tri-Radial Cut, Full Batten Mylar / Taffeta Performance Main Sail 550sqft of Sail Area Quantum 145% Tri-Radial Cut Mylar / Taffeta Performance Genoa 562sqft of Sail Area Gennaker Halyard & Blocks
- Canvas & Cushions
- Custom Cockpit Shade Cover (White) Custom Cockpit Cushions (Blue) Custom Cockpit Cushion Back Rests (Blue) 4 - Winch Covers 2 - Wheel Covers Custom Bedding For All 3 Staterooms
- Performance Version Upgrades From Factory
- Performance version Taller mast with increased sail area Tri-radial cut, full-batten Prestige series sails with sandwich construction of Mylar/taffeta for form stability and pure sailing performance Dyform® stainless-steel standing rigging Dyneema® running rigging eliminates stretch and Slippage Adjustable backstay for performance tuning Racing furler with twin grove foil and removable drum Max Prop propeller to reduce drag Mainsheet traveller remains on the coachroof to keep the cockpit clear Performance Deep Draft Racing keel @ 2.30m ,
- Exterior, Deck & Cockpit
- A performance-oriented hull designed by Philippe Briand with a 3rd generation counter moulded structure Injection moulded deck with an exceptional rigidity – 300 kg lighter than a traditionally moulded deck of the same size – provides better stability and sea keeping. The construction of the deck and hull are certified by the Bureau Veritas Exterior - Deck Long Harken traveller on coachroof Harken genoa tracks adjustable from the cockpit Windlass and large, double roller anchor fitting 9 opening hatches and 6 opening ports, each deck hatch with integrated insect screens and shades Cockpit A comfortable and spacious cockpit with 2 separate areas : Helm area with electronic displays, cup holders, protective handrail, compasses and access to primary winches Dining area with large table and seating for 6 around a large folding table with indirect lighting, bottle holder, cup hol ders and handrails for safety and easy movement around the cockpit Domed ceiling in aft cabins with opening ports extends under the cockpit table and provides headroom, ventilation and light to the aft cabins Additional storage area under water tight hatch in the cockpit floor provides storage and location for optional generator 4 spacious cockpit lockers Design Elegant lines that blend perfectly into the existing Sun Odyssey range Performance hull designed by Philippe Briand New generation of interior design Deck Hardware Harken winches located near helm stations (electric winches optional) make sail handling by 1 or 2 people easy and leaves guests in the cockpit undisturbed during manoeuvres Compass at each helm Long Harken traveller for better sail trim and control 2 coachroof winches (electric winch to port optional) for easy and safe control of halyards and sheet
- Contemporary interior design in “Fine Teak” with new satin varnish ensures the rich wood tones for which Jeanneau is known Light head liner material used on ceiling and along hull sides to create the maximum feeling of space and light Indirect lighting under the side decks for a cosy atmosphere Fully-equipped galley (175L fridge 12V / 85L icebox) and practical solid surface countertops Handrails along under fixed windows, leather-wrapped handrails placed along nav station and companionway for safety and style Oversized hull ports provide excellent visibility of the sea from the saloon whether standing or seated Navigation desk with rollaway top to facilitate use of a laptop computer with power socket under desk New generation laminate floorboards match interior wood and provide long-lasting durability Lots of storage , bar cabinet, cabinets along hull sides in saloon and cabins, large hanging lockers. • Stylish head compartment with top-of-the-line fittings and separate shower compartments Forward owner’s cabin (version 3 cabins with 2 heads) Large island berth (2.02 x 1.60 m) with PREMIUM mattress for the maximum comfort aboard Vanity area with flip-up mirror and storage Seat can be used when vanity is folded up Upper storage cabinets with gas lifters on each door along the hull sides with indirect lighting underneath Large hanging locker for the owner’s wardrobe Under berth storage with easy access via a hinged panel provides a space that is 1.5m x 1m for flat storage of pillows, blankets, sweaters, etc... 4 opening hatches in the owner’s forward suite each with a pleated shade and insect screen for ventilation and light Twin aft cabins – all versions Double berths (2.02 x 1.50 m) with PREMIUM mattresses for maximum comfort aboard Storage cabinets along the hull sides with indirect light underneath Dome under cockpit table provides headroom, light and ventilation Closed hanging locker in each cabin with storage shelf above
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.