With canoe stern and cutaway full keel this Bob Perry design has won acclaim as one of the most desirable blue water pocket cruisers. She was built in the Ta-Shing boat yard in Taiwan which is one of the top boat building facilities in the world. They currently make Nordhavens. In the past six years the owner to the Baba 30 has sailed the Caribbean along Central America coasts, the Leewards Islands down to Trinidad, up to chain to the Virgin Islands, over to Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, thru the Bahamas and back to Florida. The Yanmar 3YM30 (870 hrs) was new in 2008, new aluminum fuel tank and 2 stainless water tanks in 2009, new Ocean Breeze AC installed in 2010, has Norcold refrigeration that runs on 12VDC or 110VAC and lots more.
- Engine Brand: Yanmar Model: 3YM30 Fresh Water Cooled new in 2008 Total Power: 29 HP Hours: 870 Transmission: Kanzaki KM2P-1 Propeller: 3 Blade Bronze 14" PSI Dripless Shaft Log Cruise: 6 knots at 2800 rpm, 5.5 knots at 2200, Fuel Consumption: 1/3 GPM at 2000 rpm, 1 GPH at 3000 rpm
- LOA: 34.5 feet LOD: 29'11" LWL: 24'6" Beam: 10'3" Draft: 4'9" Modified Full w/rudder hung on keel w/protected propeller Displacement: 12,500 lbs Ballast: 5,000 lbs
- FUEL: New 25 Gallon Aluminum Tank in 2009 WATER: 2 stainless tanks total 80 gallons (60/20) HOLDING: 13 Gallon w/ Y Valve
- Forward V berth sleeps two Starboard Settee sleeps one Ocean Breeze AC w/heat coil new in 2010 Diesel or Kerosene Heater Full Head and shower with hot and cold pressurized water Marble counter w/stainless sink in head 6 Gal hot water heater new in 2010 Teak and Holley sole Teak Bulkheads Drop down dinette table 5 over head lights / 4 LED reading lights 9 bronzed opening ports 2 hatches w/ one butterfly in salon 2 dorages for added ventilation
- Norcold Refrigeration runs both 12 VDC or 110VAC Seaward 3 burner propane stove w/oven Dual Stainless Sinks Pressurized Hot and Cold Water Storage with drawers and shelves Emerson Microwave Oven
- Garmin 498C GPS Chartplotter at Helm in Pod SE Florida and Bahamas chip Simrad AP16 Auto Pilot w/AC10 AP computor and JEFA15 Drive Standard Horizon Quest + VHF w/DSC at Nav Station RAM Mike at Helm Furuno GPS Navigator @ Nav Station Raytheion R10 Radar at Nav Station 15" LCD Flat Panel TV on swivel bracket in Salon Magnavox DVD Player Dual CD/AM/FM Stereo Receiver w/speakers Ritchie 5" compass at helm
- 110 VAC Shore Power connection 12 VDC and 110VAC control panel Four 6 volt Deep Cycle House Batteries for House Bank One Group 31 Starting Battery Promarine 10A Charger 2 bank Two 80W Solar Panels w/Zantrex C35 amp controller Jabsco Pump deep in bilge Rule 80 GPH for shallow bilge
- Sails and Rigging
- Battened Main Sail w/2 reefing points 135% Head Sail on Shaefer 2100 roller furler Hank on yankee cut staysail Hank on storm staysail Spinnaker w/ ATN Sock and Pole Two Barient #23 Self Tailing winches for jib sheets One Barient #19 Self Tailing winch for Main One #10 winch on boom for reefing
- Beautiful Teak seating throughout Stainless framed Dodger new in 2008 Stainless framed Bimini w/ side curtains new in 2008 Lifelines new in 2012 Weather clothes around cockpit Magma Propane Grill off Stern Rail Pedestal Wheel Steering w/Captains wheel Autopilot, GPS and RAM mike on Helm Henderson Manual Bilge Pump
- Ground Tackle
- Dual Anchor Roller Two 35 lb Delta Anchors Sampson Post 300 feet 3/8 chain (primary) 200 feet 3/8 chain (secondary) Bronze manual windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / 321.693.1642 mobile Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com CLICK HERE FOR MORE QUALITY SAILBOAT LISTINGS Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.