- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1984 SEA RAY 340 EXPRESS CRUISER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's (Straight Inboards) with 1400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Onan 6.5w Generator (273-Hours), Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, NEW 2010 Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent updates ... New cockpit upholstery & bolsters, new batteries 2011, tachometers upgraded to digital, rare stainless steel radar arch, engine's upgraded to electronic ignition. Shows very well and priced to sell!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 340 Express Cruiser proved to be one of Sea Rays most popular models during the 1980s. A big boat by the standards of her day, the 340's sleek styling and spacious interior were her chief attributes. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12-foot beam, three floorplans were offered during her production years, all with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as a reconfigured dinette. Finally, in 1988 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. Topside, the 340's single-level cockpit included double-wide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at the transom. Large hatches provide good access to the engines. A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts, and a swim platform were standard.
- Forward Island Berth (Drawer Storage Underneath) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Port Forward Berth Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Air-Conditioning & Heat Convertible Dinette to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Small Settee Forward of Galley to Port Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (NEWER) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke 5.0kw Generator Emergency Start System
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Canvas Covers Anchor Locker Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (3) Windshield Wipers Stainless Steel Radar Arch (2) Built-In Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight NEW Canvas Package 2010 (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure) New Cockpit Upholstery Bottom Paint New Engine (Digital) Tachometers Engine's Upgraded w/Electronic Ignition OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.