- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION - BOAT IS READY FOR VIEWING
Fresh Bottom Paint in December 2012
CLASSIC MOTOR YACHT - 55’ Chris Craft 1977 - Powered by twin 425hp Detroit Diesel 8V71TI engines and an Onan 15kw generator. Beautiful neutral-tone interior with teak decor includes a large upper salon, large dining salon/office, fully equipped galley, 3 staterooms, and 3 heads. Spacious flybridge and lower helm with complete electronics. Ideal for live-aboard or office. Transferrable lease at exclusive marina. Fresh Bottom Paint done in December 2012
For more information and updates, please contact the listing broker.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Through Lucite wing doors, enter the spacious neutral-tone interior with teak decor which has cream vinyl headliner and new tan drapes with solar block lining and new tan carpeting throughout. Access an aft deck to handle lines or the swim platform through a sliding teak/glass aft door. The large main salon includes a dark brown leather couch and chair, glass/wood coffee table, built-in teak end table and bar cabinet with icemaker and sink, 31" flat-screen color television, and large tinted sliding windows which provide natural ventilation and a surround view. Forward is the lower helm station with brown leather sliding helm and companion chairs, a teak cabinet and locker, and complete electronics. Climb a ladder on port side to the spacious flybridge with Bimini top, cushioned helm and companion chairs, forward bench, and full electronics. From the lower helm station, descend five steps on starboard side to the large dining salon/office which includes an expandable frosted glass/chrome dining table with black leather chairs, teak bar top, adjustable metal desktop, black corduroy swivel chair with ottoman, 31" flat-screen color television, CD/tape audio receiver, central vacuum system, numerous teak storage cabinets and drawers, and large tinted sliding windows. Forward and down one step is the well-equipped full beam galley with full-size refrigerator/freezer, electric oven/4-burner range with exhaust fan, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, recessed blender, washer, dryer, cream cabinets, light wood Formica countertop, and large rectangular deep sink. Continuing forward and down three steps is the V-berth with upper and lower berths used for pantry storage, cream hanging locker, tinted porthole, and overhead translucent hatch. The head on starboard side has a cream fiberglass shower enclosure, cream ceramic electric toilet, cream Formica countertop with oval sink, two teak cabinets, a large mirrored medicine cabinet, and a translucent porthole. Returning to the dining salon, aft and down four steps is the companionway to the other staterooms. On port side is the guest stateroom with twin berth, closet, cream dresser, two armoires, four drawers, and two tinted portholes. The guest head on starboard side has a cream fiberglass shower enclosure with bench, VacuFlush white ceramic toilet, marbled Formica countertop with oval white ceramic sink, teak cabinet, mirrored medicine cabinet, and two translucent portholes. At the end of the companionway is the spacious full beam master suite. The en-suite head has a cream fiberglass shower enclosure with bench, VacuFlush white ceramic toilet, marbled Formica countertop with oval white ceramic sink, teak cabinet, mirrored medicine cabinet, and two translucent portholes. The large master stateroom includes a custom king walk-around berth, large closet, seven drawers, a marbled Formica vanity top, large aft mirror, 15" flat-screen color television, and an overhead screened hatch and five portholes for natural ventilation and lighting.
- Main Salon
- Dark brown leather couch Dark brown leather chair Rectangular glass/wood coffee table with drawers Dark wood Formica side table Built-in teak end table Built-in teak bar cabinet U-Line icemaker Concealed rectangular stainless steel deep sink Wood entertainment cabinet with wine rack Sylvania 31" flat-screen color television Sound level volume control Clear Lucite lamp Overhead chrome deco light with dimmer Overhead dome light Fire extinguisher Softheat space heaters (4) Air conditioning control panels (2) Cream vinyl headliner Teak bulkheads Large tinted sliding screened windows (2) New tan drapes with solar block lining Clear Lucite wing doors (2) Tan accordion solar shades (2) Teak/tinted glass sliding aft door for line handling Teak/stainless steel ladder to flybridge New tan carpeting
- Dining Salon/Office
- Square frosted glass/chrome dining table with extension Black leather dining chairs (4) Adjustable metal desktop and shelf Black corduroy/chrome swivel chair Black cloth ottoman with storage Teak bar top Teak storage cabinets (7) Teak storage drawers (4) Teak entertainment cabinet Kenwood CD/tape audio receiver Sylvania 31" flat-screen color television Overhead frosted glass/chrome dining light Overhead lights (3) Indirect fluorescent lighting Chrome adjustable desk lamp WalVac central vacuum system Fire extinguisher Softheat space heaters (2) Air conditioning control system Cream vinyl headliner Teak bulkheads Large tinted sliding screened windows (4) New tan drapes with solar block lining Teak louvered sliding door Aluminum handrail Carpeted stairs with storage and access to engine room New tan carpeting
- GE white full-size refrigerator/freezer Modern Maid chrome electric oven/4-burner range Range exhaust fan GE white microwave oven GE white dishwasher (2011) Avanti white washer (2011) GE white dryer DeLonghi chrome coffeemaker Cuisinart white toaster NuTone recessed countertop blender Cream cabinets Light wood Formica countertops Large rectangular deep sink with Euro faucet Filtered water dispenser Pullout trash receptacle Metal racks with shelf (2) Overhead lights (2) Fluorescent counter lights (2) Shore power electrical breaker panel Fire extinguisher Holding tank level indicator Air conditioning control panel Cream vinyl headliner Cream vinyl wallpaper New tan drapes with solar block lining Light wood veneer sole with access to engine room
- Master Stateroom - Aft
- Custom king walk-around berth Cream cloth headboard Beige/red plaid comforter and pillows Cream/teak trim nightstands with bins (2) Marbled Formica vanity top with drawer Large closet with teak louvered bi-fold doors Large cream drawers (4) Large teak drawers (3) Large teak bin Dynex 15" flat-screen color television Overhead lights (2) Chrome adjustable lamps (2) Air conditioning control panel Large rectangular mirror Cream vinyl headliner Cream vinyl wallpaper Round overhead screened hatch Translucent portholes (2) Tinted screened portholes (3) New tan drapes with solar block lining Teak louvered door New tan carpeting
- Master Stateroom En-Suite Head
- Cream fiberglass shower enclosure with glass door Molded fiberglass shower bench VacuFlush white ceramic toilet Oval white ceramic sink Marbled Formica countertop Teak cabinet Mirrored medicine cabinet Round hinged adjustable mirror Towel bar Overhead lights (3) Cream vinyl headliner Cream vinyl wallpaper Translucent portholes (2) New tan drapes with solar block lining Teak louvered door Tan linoleum sole
- Guest Stateroom - Amidships
- Twin berth with striped cloth headboard Cream armoires (2) Cream dresser Closet with tan louvered door Large cream drawers (4) Cream wire storage unit with drawers Overhead light Reading light Glass lamp with shells Fire extinguisher Cream vinyl headliner Cream vinyl wallpaper Tinted screened portholes (2) New tan cloth drapes with solar block lining Teak louvered sliding door New tan carpeting Highlight : The guest stateroom can be easily converted back to the original layout with L-shaped twin berths.
- Guest Stateroom Head
- Cream fiberglass shower enclosure with glass door Molded fiberglass shower bench VacuFlush white ceramic toilet Oval white ceramic sink Marbled Formica countertop Teak cabinet Mirrored medicine cabinet Towel bars (2) Overhead lights (3) Cream vinyl headliner Cream vinyl wallpaper Translucent portholes (2) New tan drapes with solar block lining Teak louvered sliding door Tan linoleum sole
- V Berth
- Twin upper and lower berths used as pantry storage Cream wire storage units with drawers (6) Hanging locker with cream louvered door Large teak drawer Mirrored anchor chain locker Reading lights (2) Cream vinyl headliner Cream vinyl wallpaper Square overhead translucent screened hatch Tinted screened porthole Teak louvered door Tan carpeted stairs Light wood veneer sole Highlight : The V-berth can be easily converted back to the original layout with twin upper and lower berths.
- V Berth En-Suite Head
- Cream fiberglass shower enclosure with curtain Molded fiberglass shower bench Raritan cream ceramic electric toilet Oval cream sink Cream Formica countertop Teak louvered cabinets (2) Cream cabinet Large mirrored medicine cabinet Storage shelves (3) Towel bars (2) Overhead lights (4) Cream vinyl headliner Cream vinyl wallpaper Translucent porthole Cream sliding door Tan linoleum sole
- Lower Helm Station
- Brown leather sliding helm chair Brown leather sliding companion chair Teak footrests (3) Stainless steel helm wheel Stainless steel ship's bell Electrical breaker panels (3) Overhead dome light Large teak cabinet Teak locker Teak shelves (3) Teak bulkheads Cream vinyl headliner Tinted sliding screened windows (2) Teak hatch door New tan carpeting
- Lower Helm Electronics
- Furuno Navnet radar/GPS/plotter Furuno open-array radar antennae Simrad AP22 autopilot Raytheon Ray 55 VHF radio Standard Horizon VHF radio AM 530 digital depth sounder Si-Tex XJ-2 loran C Danforth 6" classic compass Trim tab controls Glendinning engine synchronizer Chris Craft shift/throttle controls Chris Craft gauge package Fuel/water tank gauges Chris Craft switches Emergency engine shutoff switches FiQuench automatic fire extinguishing system Electric windshield vent Highlight : Chris Craft gauges, switches, and shift/throttle controls are original.
- White Weblon Bimini top Stainless steel handrail Todd cushioned pedestal helm chair Todd cushioned pedestal companion chair Cushioned forward bench Storage bin Hubel 30amp/125V shore power plug Clear Lucite wraparound windshield Teak entry hatch
- Flybridge Electronics
- Furuno Navnet radar/GPS/plotter Furuno open-array radar antennae Simrad AP22 autopilot Standard Horizon VHF radio Trim tab controls Glendinning engine synchronizer Chris Craft shift/throttle controls Chris Craft gauge package Chris Craft switches
- Onan 15kw diesel generator (About 3000 hours) Group 31 marine battery 8D marine batteries (3) Fiberglass battery boxes PD battery charger AC/DC power inverter 50amp/250V shore power cord 30amp/125V shore power cords (2) Bilge pumps (5) Water heater WalVac central vacuum system Cruisair reverse-cycle air conditioners (5)
- Engine Details (Including Engine Hours)
- Twin 425hp Detroit Diesel 8V71TI engines (About 3500 hours) Twin Disc transmissions Glendinning engine synchronizer Hynautic steering Freshwater engine cooling system Freshwater engine flush system Oil changing system Fuel shutoff valves Racor fuel filters Walker air-sep filters New Groco sea strainers New 21/2" sea cocks Trim tabs Automatic fire extinguishing system Dripless shaft seals Overhead florescent light Four blade spare propellers (2) Spare shaft Cruising Speed: 14 knots Maximum Speed: 17 knots Fuel capacity (570 gal) Freshwater capacity (162 gal)
- Deck Equipment
- White Weblon Bimini top Ideal anchor windlass Danforth fluke anchors (2) Fiberglass dunnage boxes (2) Large cushioned bow bench with cover Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel fender racks Stainless steel cleats (6) Stainless steel chocks (4) Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel handrails Teak handrails with cover Teak toe rails Stainless steel trumpet horn Loud hailer Furuno open-array radar antennae Teak signal flag mast Stainless steel flag pole Translucent hatch Escape hatch Lucite wraparound windshield Stainless steel rub rail Ribbed fiberglass deck Teak swim platform Stainless steel/teak swimming ladder Stainless steel/teak transom ladder Marquipt vertical boarding ladder Custom Marquipt boarding ladder with swivel platform
- Broker's Remarks
- CLASSIC MOTOR YACHT - 55’ Chris Craft 1977 - Powered by twin 425hp Detroit Diesel 8V71TI engines and an Onan 15kw generator. Beautiful neutral-tone interior with teak decor includes a large upper salon, large dining salon/office, fully equipped galley, 3 staterooms, and 3 heads. Spacious flybridge and lower helm with complete electronics. Ideal for live-aboard or office. Transferrable lease at exclusive marina.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.