- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Polar 2310 is a great bay boat that is roomy and stable due to it’s 8’6” beam. Shallow draft for inshore fishing, three live wells and lots of storage. She is still able to run offshore on good days with a 12.5 degree deadrise and nice bow flare. Trailer included, boat has been lift kept, no bottom paint.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is a casting platform with storage lockers under. Center console with seat and live well forward, cooler under helm seat. Additional storage lockers and live wells aft.
- Trolling motor receptacle on bow (trolling motor not included) 5 pop up cleats Anchor locker with Danforth anchor, chain and rode Fender ball, 2 fenders, docklines Bow deck cushions 2 cup holders forward 3 live wells Locking storage/rod lockers Life jackets and ski vests 2 tackle lockers with Plano style boxes Cockpit bolster pads 4 flush mounted gunnel rod holders Under gunnel rod racks Armstrong style removable swim ladder Fresh water system Salt water wash down 2 aft cup holders Stern anchor and rode 4 aft storage lockers Self bailing cockpit Insulated fish box with overboard drain Trailer
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie compass Clarion Sirius ready radio with 4 speakers Garmin GPSmap 546s color chart plotter with fish finder Icom IC-M422 VHF radio Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel 4 flush mounted console rod holders Bimini top Helm cover Cooler under helm seat Helm seat back converts to leaning post 2 helm cup holders Detachable windshield
- 2 absorbed glass mat sealed maintenance free batteries Battery trays and wiring for trolling motor Guest battery charger Battery switch Automatic bilge pump
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha 225 hp four stroke outboard with only 206 hours Engine cover
- Broker's Comments
- 2006 EZ Loader TALB 20-23 twin axle trailer included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.