- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Priced Just Reduced! Owner is Highly Motivated!
"Aquilo" is a perfect boat for the cruising couple, liveaboard, or those wanting to entertain in style. High quality Hatteras construction, easy to handle, fully equipped and a comfortable two stateroom layout are just a few of the highlights on this vessel. "Aquilo" has seen good care is a true value as she has been aggressively priced and is seriously for sale.
*New Salon Carpet - March 2013*
"Aquilo" is docked in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore and is convenient to both private and commercial airports as well as by car, just minutes off I-95. To set up a showing please give Chuck Meyers a call or email.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With the master stateroom aft and the VIP stateroom forward this yacht offers privacy and luxury in a cockpit motoryacht. The interior has been updated throughout including valances, headboards, bed coverings, countertops,etc. and features a light oak complimented by neutral carpeting (salon new in March 2013) throughout. Black and gold striping on the flybridge along with a black boot tip and black bottom paint have created a dramatic, outstanding appearance of elegance. Both staterooms feature large double berths with access from either side of the bed, ensuite heads with stall showers, a light and airy galley that is fully appointed and a comfortable salon with wrap around sofa and built in entertainment center. Outside, "Aquilo" has a roomy aft deck set up with table and chairs, wetbar, built in LCD TV and full enclosure. The cockpit aft makes line handling and watersports a breeze and there is a custom factory built grill and grill cabinet located there as well. The flybridge has custom raised seating, custom hardtop, and a full suite of electronics.
- Large U-shaped sofa with storage Updated Carpeting (March 2013) Barrel chair Lucite coffee table Mitsubishi 21" TV Panasonic AM/FM/6-CD/DVD curround sound stereo system Sea Tel Satellite tracking LCD control panel 4-station telephone system with alarm and cell phone interface AC control panel
- GE refrigerator w/ freezer and icemaker Convertible dinette w/ corian table top Sharp microwave/convection oven sink w/ disposel Trash Compactor Kitchen Aid 2- burner electric stove Water Heater Whirlpool washer and dryer
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Walk-around queen berth Cedar-lined walk in closet Custom cabinery and drawers Ensuite head with stall shower Speakers AM/FM/CD tuner Full length mirror Wall-mounted color TV 12v cell phone charger outlet Gold Rod heaters in hanging locker Storage under berth Private head w/ vacuflush head, sink, vanity, mirrors and full-size shower
- VIP STATEROOM
- Centerline queen berth Cedar-lined hanging locker Color TV Private entry to head with stall shower, sink and mirror Cabinets Drawers Mirrored Bulkhead
- Custom Pipewelders hardtop EZ2CY enclosure, bridge and Aft deck (2)helm seats Simrad AP21 Autopilot Horizon intrepid VHF Horizon Hailer/Intercom/Foghorn Autohelm tridata depth Wind Speed indicator Intercom Sea Phone Northstar 961 GPS/chartplotter w/ Maptech software, updated to 962 software iSea Tel 1989 satellite TV system, Garmin 2006C GPS chartplotter Furuno 48-mile radar Ritchie compass Bridge cushions Dinghy, 2002 w/ 15hp Mercury Outboard (2004) Marquipt 600# davit Switlik MD2 life raft (not certified)
- Jenn-Air 220V AC electric Grill Deck Box Glendinning cablemaster port side Dockside freshwater connection Freshwater washdown connection Cockpit shower
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 15 KW Onan Generator Battery parallel switch 100V outlets 60 HZ battery charger with timer (4) 8D batteries Remote alarm system
- Total Power: 535hp Detroit Diesels 6v92's
- ENGINE/MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (3) Luminaire reverse cystle AC unites w/ digital controls Bennett trim tabs Hynautic hydraulic steering Automatic water tank fill system Glendinning engine synchronizer Fresh water cooling system Dahl Fuel filters Engine temperature alarm Emergency engine stop Oil pressure alarm Freshwater fill line Oil transfer system Engine fuel shut-off valve Auto/Manual bilge pumps and alarms Sea strainers Bildge blowers Galley Maid water pump Walker air seps Water outlet Video camera monitor of engine room and cockpit Water filter system
- Fore Deck
- Plow Anchor Danforth anchor Ideal Windless (4) stainless fender racks Black 90% textilene covers on windshield and side windows Glendinning Cablemaster and water connection on starboard Alpex air horns Remote flood/search light 1500kw inverter 5 Bladed nibral propellers
- Displacement: 59,000#
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.