- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Boat Knows how to Catch Albacore
This Hatteras 52 Convertible features a "galley up" layout, lending itself to a spacious three state room configuration. She is powered by twin Detroit Diesel 8V-92 engines. The large cockpit is perfect for entertaining or fishing with plenty of your closest friends. This 52 has had the same owner for the past 21 years, who has kept great service records, and maintained her in the fashion which she deserves. She comes with the high windshields on the flybridge,all with individual wipers (3). The flybridge is protected by a half tower with a softop and an Isinglass enclosure. The owner has made several unique modifications for ease of fishing and safety, after having cruised and fished her extensively over the past 21 years! This is a must see if you're in the market for a proven fishing and cruising vessel with plenty of years left in her!
- Full size galley includes Panasonic microwave, convection and conventional ovens, full size Westinghouse refrigerator/ freezer, Jen Air cook top, and stainless steel sink. There is also an ice maker in the salon.
- This has the "galley up" floorplan, which has 3 staterooms below. All staterooms have twin beds. Two full heads with vacuum flush toilets. Air conditioning throughout. And large closet space in each stateroom.
- 164 gallon FRP holding tank Over 1000 gallons of fuel 185 gallons of fresh water
- Engines (Detroit Diesel 8V92) are original, with 5700 hours logged. Port transmission has been rebuilt. They have been well maintained and all service records are available). Onan 20 Kw geneator. Additional engine guages are mounted in the cockpit area for easy viewing.
- Onan generator 20 Kw 110V/220V AC, 12V/32V DC Heart Interface Inverter Battery charger Solar power for tender battery New battery bank (port side)
- Sea single side band radio Furuno 6p-500 GPS Ray 400 loud hailer Dytec sea temp Ray sportlight Morse main engine controls Glendenning engine synchronizer Icomm-500 VHF radio Additional VHF radios in salon and in tender Data Marine speed and distance Data Marine depth sounder Fuuno fish finder (3) electric windshield wipers on fly bridge
- Additional Equipment
- Nouvrania tender with 50 HP Yamaha 1000 lb electrical davit for tender Village water maker Hynautic Hydraulic steering Hot water heater Panasonic 19" color TV/VCR Vinal sunshade for cockpit Cockpit Dunnage box Cockpit controls Transom door Stainless steel swim ladder Fiberglass swim platform Isinglass flybride enclosure Custom chart table on flybridge Washer/ dryer
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit sink and tackle cener Cockpit freezer Raw water washdown Two bait pumps 12V and 32V Overhead teak rod holders in salon Four flush mount trolling rod holders Bait tank flow alarms Two bait bags Transom hung fish kill bag
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? Multiple Worldwide Locations to serve you Over 50 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 50 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht