- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
. "Tall Girl" has AIR CONDITIONED HELM . She has been well taken care of by her current owner. Her bottom was painted August 2012 and running gear and zincs where also checked. She has been used more for cruising the intercoastal and occasional short trips to the Florida keys and some fishing. She has the dryer hull design compared to her earlier models and she is powered by dependable 3208 Cats.
Her owners have use the boat more for crusing than fishing.
"TALL GIRL" is great design and ready for her next owner. Easy to see in Ft Lauderdale . She has been well maintained and her owner is ready to sell.
- Sleep comfortable overnight in style inside this beautiful teak interior Full size berth for two forward. She has storage under her berth beatuful teak accents and nice decor. This is a great boat, not to big yet comfortable and good looking. Flat screen tv Rod storage Reading and overhead lights settee Beautiful teak joinery Bomar hatches to allow breeze
- Broker Remarks
- Cabo's have a great reputation for good quality , empresive proformance, wiring and layout. If you are in the market for an express take a look at Tall GIrl . Ready for her next owner. Easy to See in Ft. Lauderdale !
- Hardtop with Rupp Outriggers with Wraparound windshield with wipers center window and enclousure with AC at the helm. Aluminum bow rail and fiberglass pulpit Lewmar windlass with remote helm controls Bait freezer Insulated Fish boxes 40 Gallon livewell Fresh and saltwater washdown Rod holders
- 30AMP shore powe lines Cable TV/telephone inlet 120-Volt automatic battery changer Volt and amp meters at main electrical panel Thermal breaker protection at main panel Factory bonding system Westerbeke 8kw generator with 2370 Hours Battery parallel switch
- As you walk from the bridge deck down her galley is to port and has beautiful teak and holly Sole and includes: stove, microwave, sink and refrigerator, forward is a comfortable double berth.Her salon dinette lowers to sleep two more guests (for a total of 4 people ) and she has a separate head and shower located to portside. Teak and holly sole Beautiful teak Cabinets and joinery Corian counters Refrigerator/Freezer Sharp Microwave Stove burner Large stainless sink 12 gallon Hot water heater
- Tower Helm
- The marlin tower is perfect fit for this boat and is just a few steps up to better visabilty. Full bench seat allows for comfort. Provides excellant visability with shade from the sun top,Outriggers Vhf antennna comfortable seating Vhf Radio Rod holders
- 3208 Caterpillar engines with 2200 Hours. External and internal sea strainers Caterpillar fresh water- cooling system 3-blade Nibral props- Glendinning engine synchronizers Engine audible tempreraturealarms Engine room sound insulation
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer to make an appointment . Russ@denisonyachtsales.com 954-445-2290 Cell