- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Brand new to the market and just in time for fishing season!
This 2008 28' Grady White is absolutely laid-out to FISH. The raised helm set-up includes dual Pompanette chairs a Seastar hydraulic tilt wheel, stereo access at the dash, an electronics lock box above the wheel and dual overhead lock box storage. Life jacket stowage is directly above the helm chairs for easy and out of the way access.
The simple, yet fine, interior features a galley to port, with Corian countertops, a hide-away Kenyon single burner stove, a microwave, refrigerator and stainless steel sink. There is storage at the counter and the Kenwood CD player/Sirius ready stereo sits right above it. Teak and holly floors will make you forget that this is solely a fishing boat, as well as hot water availability. Remove the table and get some rest in your V-berth after a long day reeling in fish. Guests can rest their eyes in the mid-berth. The fully enclosed head can be found in the center of the cabin, to starboard. You will find a Jabsco marine toilet, sink with hot/cold water, a shower wand, storage and a mirror on the door.
Back to fishing: the bait tank sits center in the cockpit, leaving plenty of walk around room to rig your gear and fish. The transom settee conveniently folds up to create more deck space. A 251 quart, insulated fish box is at the transom with an attached cutting board. To port on the transom is additional storage. To port, below the guest helm chair is a 40 gallon live well and another storage compartment sits above that. To starboard, is a 166 quart fish box, with dual, built-in tackle boxes above. Under gunnel storage to port and to starboard, as well as 4-flush mounted rod holders and 9 stainless steel rocket launchers will keep all of your fishing equipment within reach.
Twin 250 hp Yamaha 4-strokes will give you the power you need to mitigate the sea and arrive at your favorite fishing spots with ease.
Dorado, Marlin and Tuna are awaiting your arrival on this 2008 28' Grady White Sailfish!
Excellent condition all around will make this Grady White's appearance on the market brief!
Schedule your appointment today and you'll be fishing in no time!
- V-berth will comfortably sleep two Removable table Mid-berth will sleep two Rod storage to starboard and to port Wood siderails to starboard and port for storage Overhead lighting Emergency hatch Anchor locker access Fully enclosed head with Jabsco marine toilet, sink, shower wand and storage
- Corian countertops Tappan Microwave Kenyon Table Express single burner stove (never used) Stainless steel sink with hot/cold Isotherm refrigerator Hatch with curtain
- 360 degree view Seastar tilt wheel Yamaha 704 throttle Dual Pompanette chairs Electronic lock box Dual overhead lock boxes Overhead life jacket stowage Eisenglass side enclosure Built-in cupholders Stereo controls Kenwood speakers EPIRB (2) fire extinguishers
- Cockpit and Deck
- Bait tank (center) Transom insulated 251 qt fish box with cutting board atop 166 qt fishbox to starboard 40 gallon livewell to port Dual tackle boxes to starboard (4) flush-mount rod holders (9) stainless steel rocket launchers Storage to port Under gunnel rod racks to starboard and to port Salt water wash down with coil house Transom foldable settee Walk-through transom Swim step Swim ladder Battery selector at transom WMW hardtop with spreader lights Bennett Trim Tabs Lewmar windlass and anchor Small anchor locker Stainless steel bow rails
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN PURCHASE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.