- 43 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 E
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2001 43 Tiara Open is a true fishing machine. Captained maintained and very well kept, she is a turn key vessel. She is loaded with many options including:
- Dual Raymarine E120s installed in 2006
- Satellite TV
- NEW Clarion Stereo
See Full Specs for more details and call today to set up an appointment to view this beautiful Tiara.
***Owner want this Tiara to be the next one sold. Bring me an offer.***
- Dual Raymarine E120s Ratheon ST60 Depth Finder Simrad AP25 Auto Pilot Catepillar "EMS" Gauges **NEW** Clarion Stereo JL Audio Speakers 2KW Transdeucer Satellite TV
- 2001 43 Tiara Description
- Powerful, smooth, and dry-riding, with a wide 15'3" beam, the 4300 Open has a huge stepped cockpit with 167 square feet of space, and seating for at least 11. The spacious interior is an awesome living environment, highlighted by an open floor plan - with headroom that starts at 6'10", and is never less than 6'2". Two floor plans are available. Both plans feature a huge salon with lounge/dinette (converts to double berth), owner's stateroom, galley, and head.This 43 has the optional L Shaped lounge on her port side.
- Cockpit/Helm Description
- The cockpit on the 4300 Open can be outfitted for fishing and cruising. The centerline acrylic sliding companionway door with lock separates the port side navigational center with chart storage and drink holders from the starboard “heads up” tilt away helm - which features Caterpillar “EMS” gauges and a large area for flush mount electronics. The captains chair is comfortable and adjustable. Behind the helm seat is a convenient wet bar area, with optional refrigerator located under the sink, and freezer unit in place of the standard storage area to aft. Across from the helm seat is a large L-shaped companion lounge with storage below. The lower cockpit features an aft facing bench style seat with engine room access underneath. A fold-down transom lounge is standard, or a built-in transom baitwell with circulating system is also available. All cockpit surfaces feature Tiara’s diamond pattern non-skid for sure, safe footing, and the lower cockpit sole is also reinforced for the addition of a fighting chair.
- The cabin of the 4300 Open is spacious and well thought-out. The master stateroom features a queen-sized pedestal berth with storage below, two hanging lockers, hullside shelves and lockers on both the port and starboard side. On the port side of the main salon is a large standard lounge that is convertible to over-under berths with storage compartments above. To starboard is the U-shaped dinette (that is also convertible to a double berth), with hullside shelves and storage compartments. The head is aft of the dinette and has a separate stall shower, Vacuflush toilet, and vanity with mirrored lockers. The galley is to port and features side-by-side SubZero refrigerator/freezer units, Corian countertops, three burner electric stove, double S.S. sink, and built-in coffee maker and microwave oven.
- Electrical System
- The electrical system on the 4300 Open features a custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel. One 240V 50 amp 65' shore power cord with adapter, an optional glendinning cable recoiler which makes handling and storage easy. Also included is a 120V 30 amp 65' shore cord, and a two bank 12V battery system with gel cell batteries, battery charger, galvanic isolators, battery voltage meter, reverse polarity indicators, and generator.
- Additional Description
- The CAT 3196E diesel engines produce 660 h.p. per engine at 2300 rpm. This gives the boat an efficient cruise of 30.9 mph at 1900 rpm and an estimated cruise range of 345 statute miles. At wide open throttle the 4300 is running 37.8 mph on the average. Other mechanical features of the 4300 Open include: water cooled shaft logs, oil changing system for the engines and generator, air conditioning, fresh water cooling on the main engines, Glendinning engine synchronizer, Racor fuel filters with water separators on the engines and generator.
- The hull is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer and handlaid fiberglass with a special formulated resin. A material called “Tech-Lam”, used for stringer material, is unidirectional, 100% Douglas Fir plywood. This material is similar to the “silent floor” floor joists and engineered lumber beams used in high-end home construction. They are CNC cut and encapsulated with fiberglass and integrated into the hull. This process creates a solid backbone which gives the 4300 Open a dry, superior ride. The seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings are made of bronze. The 4300 has four oval custom opening port lights with screens available for great ventilation and natural light while below deck. The 4300 features a hullside ventilation system and gelcoated boot line graphics.
- Tiara’s custom diamond pattern non-skid is used on all deck and cockpit surfaces for sure, safe footing. The windshield is made of welded aluminum and Solex 1/4" safety glass, and handrails, and a center ventilation section with power actuator makes this windshield one of the best in the industry. Grab rails and a sturdy one-piece welded bow rail assist movement forward. Other deck features of the 4300 Open includes three aluminum deck hatches with screens and privacy covers, flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain, a fiberglass molded-in bow pulpit with standard S.S. roller assembly, and electric windlass.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.