- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1986 CARVER 32 MARINER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusdar 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's with only 458 hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Salon Wet Bar, Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpets, Full Bridge Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Includes bridge cover w/Bimini-Top & larger forward isin-glass. Port engine rebuilt 2005. New refrigerator 2006.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Carver 32 Mariner (called the 330 Mariner from 1994-96) was introduced in 1985 as a downsized version of the larger 36 Mariner, a very popular model for Carver. Over 650 of these boats were sold during a decade long production run which says a lot about Carver's ability to please the public. The great appeal of the 32 Mariner is the enormous single-level, step-down interior that successfully uses every possible square inch of space available in the hull. The result is a truly social boat with an apartment-size salon featuring facing settees. A ladder in the salon provides convenient inside access to the flybridge which is another huge entertainment center in itself. Additional features include a centerline transom door, bow pulpit, swim platform, and a foredeck sunpad.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Port Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Starboard Settee Salon Wet Bar Forward to Starboard
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator / Freezer (NEW 2006) Stove (3-Burner Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar (not working) AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpet Transom Door Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Sync (2) Windshield Wipers Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Convertible-Top w/Isin-Glass Enclosure) Dockside Water Connection Port Engine Rebuilt 2005 Owners Manuals FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.