- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL BAVARIA SLOOP
QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, EXCELLENT MAINTENANCE …..
Her owner has maintained and upgraded her with care and precision since new.
The long list of upgrades and additions is quite impressive......
Bow Thruster, Roller Furling, including the Main Sail, Raymarine Plotter, Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat and Electric Anchor Windlass.
In addition, Kevlar fabric used in the most critical areas
provides one tough boat that sails great.
Beautiful to look at.
She also boasts a tremendously spacious interior.
Priced for a quick sale!
Owner is motivated!
- Accommodations Overview
- This vessel has a two Stateroom layout and will accommodate sleeping for (6). The Master Stateroom is in the fore peak and has a large V-berth. The Salon has settees port and starboard with a folding table between. The Galley is aft to port and the Head is aft to starboard. Between the Head and settee is a roomy Navigation Station. Guest Stateroom is located under the Cockpit with large double berth. Both Salon settees can double as sea berths. All interior joinery is African mahogany with a satin finish. Teak and holly laminate composite flooring. Abundant light and air flow. All interior and exterior LED lighting. (8) Hella fans. Peek-A- Boo shades in Head. White fiberglass ceilings. Ample mahogany hand rails are throughout.
- Salon / Dinette
- Settees port and starboard (double as sea berths). Wine bottle storage built into starboard settee armrest. Fold-up wooden table with drop leaves (stores away when not in use) for dining or entertaining. Mahogany storage lockers overhead and behind settee backs, book and storage shelves outboard of settees. Dometic Vector turbo air conditioning with reverse cycle heat. (4) Aluminum ports with screens. Wet hanging locker with louvered door. Polaroid 19” flat screen TV with built-in DVD player - mounted on port forward Salon bulkhead. (4) Hella fans. (2) Opening deck hatches screen. (2) 120V AC Outlets. (8) Overhead lights (port and starboard). Teak and holly laminate composite flooring.
- Navigation Station
- Forward-facing center is to starboard between the Salon settee and Head. Blue fabric bench seating for two. Large chart table with storage inside. Storage under the chart table and the chart table seat. Substantial navigation/electronics panel with master AC/DC electrical panels. Raymarine Tri Data Repeater. ICOM 402 VHF Radio. LED overhead. Chart light. 120V AC outlet. 12V DC outlet. Battery charger control panel.
- L-Shaped gourmet Galley aft to port. Coolmatic refrigerator. Gimballed (2) burner propane stove with oven, broiler, sea rails and cover. LP gas control. Laminate countertops with fiddles. Double stainless steel sinks with covers. Hot and cold water with single lever European-style faucet – NEW 2012. Ample storage under sink. Storage cabinetry. (1) 120V AC GFCI outlets. (1) 20lb Aluminum LPG tanks (in Cockpit locker). (1) Aluminum opening port with screen. (1) LED interior lights. (1) Hella fan.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is in the fore peak. Large V-berth with storage under. (2) Hanging lockers. Dressing seat port and starboard. Mahogany storage lockers each side of berth. (2) Hella 12V DC fans. (2) LED interior lights. (2) 120V AC outlets. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is aft to port. Large double berth under Cockpit. (1) Hanging locker. (1) LED interior lights. (1) Hella fan. Teak entry door with louvers. privacy door.
- Manual marine toilet with fold down seat for showering (NEW seals 2012). Water tight doors to keep shower water out of storage lockers. Vanity with countertop, sink, hand shower and storage below. Single lever spigot – NEW 2012. Mahogany cabinetry storage lockers. Mirror. Built-in soap and shampoo dispenser. 120V AC GFCI outlet with water proof cover. (1) Opening aluminum port light with screen. Peek-A- Boo shades. (1) LED interior lights. Non-skid fiberglass sole. Hella fan.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C70 Chart Plotter/ GPS. (2) Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Antenna. Raymarine S3G Auto Pilot with ST-6001 controls. Raymarine ST-60 Knot, depth and wind instruments. TV Antenna. Raymarine Tri Data Repeater (in Navigation Station). ICOM M 402 WIC RAM VHF Radio. 5” Plastimo Compass. Digital Weather Machine. Polaroid 19” flat screen TV with built-in DVD player.
- (2) Lead acid Group 4D AGM batteries (house bank) with total capacity of amp hours (2009). (1) Lead acid Group 24 battery (engine start). Xantrex Truecharge 40 amp battery charger with battery monitor. Custom electrical panel with (20) 12V DC breakers and (4) 120V AC breakers. 30 amp AC Dockside inlet. (1) 50' 30 amp Shore power cord.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Engine panel adjacent to Helm in covered alcove. Lewmar steering pedestal. Collapsible steering wheel (frees up Cockpit space). 12V DC Outlet at pedestal. Custom instrument installation at Helm. Strapless offshore style Bimini with front Eisenglass windshields. Cockpit cushions. Cockpit table. Dual deep seat lockers. (2) 2" Cockpit scuppers. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. Transom/cockpit shower - NEW 2012. LED Masthead anchor light. LED Masthead/tricolor/strobe light on masthead. LED steaming light. Halogen foredeck light. LED Navigation lights. Firdell Blipper RADAR reflector. (8) Opening ports with screens. (4) Hatches with screens. Simpson Lawrence 900 electric anchor windlass. Large anchor locker with deck hatch. Custom double anchor roller. CQR 35# primary anchor with 60' 5/16" chain and 200’ rode. Bruce 33# secondary anchor with chain and rode. Fortress anchor. Helm anchor controls. Custom hatch springs in Cockpit. Fishing rod holder. Hot and cold shower on swim platform. Emergency boarding ladder on transom. Large Magma grill. Custom shade tree awnings. Line bag in Cockpit and hangers on Bimini. (3) Gimballed cup holders. Bottom painted 5/2012 .
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden natural anodized aluminum spar. Main, jib Elvstrom and are in very good condition. In-mast furling. 110% Roller furling genoa in high modulus Dacron with UV sun panel. (2) Harken 40 2-speed chrome self tailing winches. (2) Harken 16 single speed halyard/reefing winches. Mainsail roller furling control lines led to Cockpit thru stoppers. Boom Kicker rigid vang system. Furlex roller furling system. Custom strapless dodger.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 29hp Volvo MD2030 Fresh Water Cooled Engine. Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Volvo 120 sail drive. New seals and sail drive membrane - 2012. Mechanical fuel pump. Vetus Bow Thruster with push button controls. Dometic Vector turbo air conditioning system with r everse cycle heat. 2-Blade fixed propeller – NEW 2012. Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge at Helm. New seals in raw water pump - 2012. Speedseal cover for engine raw water pump. Johnson Pump electric bilge pump. Whale manual bilge pump. Split zinc adaptor.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463