Very well maintained, fresh water since new and motivated to sell.
- Sail Spec & Inventory
- I : 43.00 ft J : 11.50 ft P : 43.58 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 575.00 sq ft Full Battened Mainsail in Good Condition Lazy Jacks, Boom Kicker and Boom Vang Traveler on Cabin Top 2 Reefing Points - Single Line Reefing - All Lines to Cockpit Roller Furling Jib In Good Condition Asymmetrical Spinnaker in Very Good Condition 4 Winches Sail Cover
- 27hp Yanmar Diesel Single Control at Helm for Throttle and F N R selection
- Large Aft stateroom with Queen Mattress Large Head with Shower and Electric Toilet Large Salon - Teak and Holly Flooring Large Salon Table with Drop Down Leaf Private V-Berth with 2 Hanging Lockers Navy Blue Covers on Salon Cushions with Matching Window Covers
- 2 Burner Propane Stove with Oven Built In Microwave Built In Refrigeration 12 Volt Pressure Water Large Double Sink
- Fortress Aluminum Anchor / Chain and Rope Rode Pedestal Mounted Compass Drop Down Helm Seat / Integrated Swim Platform and ladder. Rail Seating at Stern Rails 3 Large Cock Pit Lockers Sealed Propane Locker 1 - Swim Platform Locker Hot and Cold Shower at Swim Platform Pedestal with Drop Down Table Leaves Full Cockpit and Rail Seat Cushions 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank Navigation Station / Desk and Large Hanging Locker in Salon Full Bimini Pedestal Cover Hatch Covers Canvas Winter Cover Yard Trailer with 12 Adjustable Pads
- Auto Help Auto Pilot and Electronic Compass Panasonic Super Tuner with XM - cockpit speakers and inside speakers 2 Trojan AGM Batteries Maine Air and Heat On Board Charger 1 30 Amp 120V VHF at Helm
- The Hunter 336 offers the cruising sailor a great layout: a large open salon with a full wrap around settee and forward V-berth is perfect for those who like to entertain. Warm hand-rubbed teak, great looking ash accents, and durable designer fabrics throughout. The full service galley was given tremendous thought and design input. The sink, for instance, includes twin, deep basins, dual cover-cutting boards, and a separate drain board - all done in tough fiberglass for easy cleaning and maintenance. The built-in dish rack holds the standard non-slip dishes in place and provides a handy sink light as well. The icebox includes a hydraulic assist to keep it open while searching for that last onion or tomato. Aft, you'll see an extra-wide queen size berth, hanging locker and plenty of storage. The unique cockpit design allows for more headroom down below, where you really need it. Topsides, by bringing the coaming outboard to the rail, more usable space has been ergonomically carved out of the cockpit, providing for a custom steering console complete with tables and drink storage. The helm seat actually tilts back to become the boarding step, and as in all Hunters, there is a superior cockpit and swim platform storage. Hunter believes that a boat should perform as well as it looks, and the 336 with it's powerful rig is no exception. It utilizes a large-roach main, full battens, end of boom sheeting, and a high aspect ratio jib. The 336 makes shorthanded sailing a snap. Small, but important, touches like twin Dorade vents, integral anchor rollers, midship cleats, and electronics pod are all included aboard the 336.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.