- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) DELIVERED NEW IN 2009 THIS 2008 BAJA 30 OUTLAW SST OFFERS A LOW HOUR WELL CARED FOR PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 496-Magnum Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 100 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Portable), Silent Choice Exhaust, Trim Tabs w/Indicators, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, NEW Custom Bimini-Top w/Stainless Steel Hardware), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Garmin (Color) GPS/Chartplotter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: We sold this vessel to current owner in 2011 with 28-original hours ... Please call in advance to schedule a day/time to board as vessel is located off-site.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 7,800
- Total Power: 425 Cruising Speed: 50 Max Speed: 73
- Fuel: 160 Fresh Water: 5 Holding: 5
- Forward V-Berth (Sleeps Two) U-Shaped Couch w/Cocktail Table Snap-in Snap-out Cabin Carpeting Enclosed Pump-Out Head to Starboard
- Sink (Stainless Steel) Pressure Water System Refrigerator (Norcold) Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter (Removable)
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Manual Bolster Seats Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Custom Bimini-Top w/Stainless Steel Hardware) Halon Fire System Horn Silent Choice Exhaust Bravo I Sterndrive's MerCruiser 496-Magnum Gs Engine's DELIVERED NEW 2009 FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.