- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION!! OWNER NEEDS BOAT SOLD ASAP!!
The 368 Meridian delivers many of the features found in a much larger motoryacht. Her amenities include a very spacious interior. The spacious Salon has great visibility through tiered windows and a forward windshield. There is a large couch to starboard with a settee and entertainment center to port. The Galley is one level down and is fully equipped. Forward is the VIP Stateroom with island bed. The Master Stateroom is aft and full beam with an ensuite Master Head.
On deck is a large swim platform, a large aft deck with hard top, and wide walk-around decks with stainless railings. The Flybridge has ample seating and amenities for entertaining. At the helm is a full array of electronics and instrumentation including bow and stern thrusters (dock on demand).
"Betty" is powered with twin Mercruiser 370hp 8.1 Horizons with only 360 hours and a Kohler 10kw Genset.
DON'T MISS THIS LOW HOUR, ECONOMICAL, MERIDIAN MOTORYACHT!
OWNER IS A SERIOUS SELLER AND LOOKING FOR OFFERS!
- Starboard sliding door entry way Settee and entertainment center to port Sony flatscreen TV Toshiba CD-DVD players Breaker panels to port L-shaped sofa to starboard (converts) Adjustable coffee table Cherry wood throughout Corian countertops Wooden window blinds Forward windshield Accent ceiling design Accent lighting Carpet runners 2 AC controls Carbon monoxide detectors
- Forward and down one level Corian countertops Stainless sink 2-burner flat top stove NovaCool refrigerator/freezer (under counter) Samsung microwave Large storage and pantry space Teak and Holly sole
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward island queen berth Double locker closets TV Reading lights Accent lights Deck hatch Port lights Private access to head A/C controls Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- VIP Head
- Doubles as day head Vacuflush toilet Large walk-in shower Stainless sink Mirrored vanity Corian countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Aft, full beam Island queen to starboard (side to) Large closets Reading lights Accent lighting TV Dresser and night stands Aft window hatch Port lights Carpet runners A/C control Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors Ensuite head
- Master Head
- To port Vacuflush toilet Corian countertops Stainless sink Mirrored vanity Walk-in shower
- Aft Deck
- Port access stairs from swim platform Stainless railings Hardtop over aft deck Overhead recessed lighting Access lighting Wing doors to side decks Cabin door access Molded stairway to Flybridge
- Deck Equipment
- Large swim platform Transom storage box Fresh water washdown Hot and cold shower Rod holders Swim ladder 50amp shore power Large walkaround decks Windshield covers Bow cushions Windlass Danforth anchor Remote spotlight Fender racks Deck hatches Side entry rails
- Molded staircase Aft bench seating Forward and aft passenger seat Drink holders Access lights U-line icemaker Glove box Bimini top Captain's chair
- Raymarine RC 435 plotter Ray Smart ST 600 auto pilot Raymarine depth sounder Raymarine VHF Doc-on-Demand bow and stern thrusters Remote spotlight controls Windlass controls Compass Clarion stereo system w/ remote Helm cover Sea Fire system gauge Battery parallel switch
- Engine Room
- Twin Mercruiser 8.1S 370hp - 360 hours Perko strainers Hot water heater True Charge battery chargers (4) Batteries Main battery switches 30 amp converter 50 amp shore power 10kw Kohler generator - 528 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.