- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Deja Blue has been well maintained and she is ready to fish!
- Total Power: 1400 HP Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 1650 Fresh Water: 250
- Interior Accomodations
- High Gloss Teak Wood interior throughout. Designer salon window treatments consisting of white and blue striped fabric and teak wood blinds angled into curved pilasters. Elegant Master Stateroom is port side with queen sized berth, hanging closet and private head. Features Imported white Matelasse fabric with coordinating headboard and decorative standard shams. Exclusive Frette linens of intense blue pima cotton with navy embroidery, custom fitted to berth and includes custom fitted mattress pad. Aft bunk room is outfitted with fully upholstered navy Sunbrella berths with unique "sleep system" sleeping bags with easily removable Ralph Lauren linens. Upgraded audio/visual system, Surround system, 200 disc CD/DVD changer, two zone control, multiple DSS Receivers. Recently upgraded TV Packages in Master Stateroom & Salon. Forward stateroom split berths are fully upholstered with navy Sunbrella. Upgraded wall covering in all three heads to enhance decor scheme with chrome nautical style towel bars. Fixed chrome swing arm lamps in Master Stateroom Fixed chrome swing arm lamps in Salon Wall Washer Art Lights in Master Stateroom Upgraded companionway handrail from standard Upgraded electrical switch plates to polished chrome Upgraded Head Towel bars Art Lights above aft bulkhead in Master stateroom Polished Stainless Steel sinks in head vanities and salon bar Two Chrome dinette pedestals Vinyl maple with teak inlay flooring in heads, galley and dinette areas Salon carpet runner Custom hi-gloss wood with contrasting teak inserts and trim dinette and salon cocktail table Custom cedar shelves provided in master stateroom and VIP hanging lockers Acrylic holders, liquor, dishware, glassware, dividers Custom design aft facing sofa with full stowage base upholstered in aniline dyed navy leather with contrasting white slip covered cushions Teak folding Director’s chair upholstered with blue simulated leather Navy leather upholstered dinette cushions with contrasting inserts of intense blue fabric with double welting topstitching Upgraded head vanity cabinets teak wood
- Upgraded lower galley cabinets teak wood Wine Cooler in Lieu of Dishwasher
- Robertson AP20 Autopilot with RFC35 fluxgate compass and RPU80 drive unit SEA 235R single side band radio with antenna 2 Icom 127 VHF's on flibridge with Shakespeare antennas and remote speakers 3 Furuno RD 30 Speed/depth Icom M45 VHF with Shakespeare antenna and integrated readouts for speed, depth and GPS on tuna tower.
- 2 On Deck Live Wells Cockpit Riggedwith 12/24 V Electric Reels Port & Starboard Teak Chair rail and wainscoating on inboard and aft bulkhead in master stateroom Two additional Bornar hatches in foredeck Murray Products all teak helm chair in Flybridge, 4” aluminum pedestals Rupp angled rod holders in each pilaster with drains tied to common drain system Air horns to be mounted in flybridge cowl within an interior fiberglass box with three discharge vents hidden in feature stripe Eskimo Ice shaved ice system with discharge in transom mounted fish box Bow Pulpit & Windlass
- Washdown spigots in transom Custom recessed boxes for cablemaster inlets Murray Products teak large fighting chair with offset base and all accessories, custom step box and rocket launcher with backrest Teak transom with hi-gloss finish Teak cockpit deck and engine room entrance steps Teak cockpit covering boards and wrap around coaming boards Striking rod holders in gunnels Spare propeller storage under fishbox Custom hydraulic propeller puller Custom cockpit fishbox
- Engine Room
- Backup AC water pump with valving switching to utilze either pump Backup freshwater pump with valving and swithching to utilize either pump Offshore Laboratories Inc, 600 g/p/d Watermaker Teak storage shelf in bilge Caterpillar gauge package upgrade and custom designed engine panel to fit engines Custom gaff storage Full toolbox and tools mounted in engine room Isolation transformers
- Life raft in valise stowed in forward flybridge locker (six man) Custom flybridge cushions
- Pipewelders Tower Package
- Polished pipe Tuna tower and outriggers Lightweight molded fiberglass top with smooth bottom Single rail Bimini perimeter Radar Support Curved face split handle tower control box with one piece molded floor board White compass MMC controls with Murray products handles and steering wheel Bench seat with backrest Quartz overhead lights on flybridge hardtop Molded quartz spreader lights on platform in custom hydraulic drop down box Center Rigger 44' Four spreader Rupp outriggers with double rigging lines Electric teaser reels hidden overhead of helm Rod holders on aft bridge rail Custom bridge rails and ladder with teak step pads Running lights molded into fiberglass hardtop Three sided helm "telephone booth" enclosure
- Twin Cat 3412 E 1400 hp 3,500 hours Twin Kohler 20kw 12.8 ft Dinghy with Yahama 15hp motor (2010) 1000 lbs davit (2010) Lewmar 3500 lbs windlass with 600 ft rope n chain (2010) Teak cockpit 600 lbs per day ice maker 800 gpd water maker cockpit mister cockpit freezer cockpit bait tank & bait pumps transom bait n ice storage 2 x 12" Garmin touch screen radar, fish finder & gps combination (2010) 1 x 15" Raymarine chartplotter & fish finder combination (2010) 1 x 5" Raymarine wind speed meter (2010) 1 x 7" Simrad auto pilot 1 x 23" LED GPS/Radar/Sounder repeater in cockpit 1 x Salon LED TV and sound system Flybridge table & forward enclosures (2010) 2 x spot/flood light (2010) Tuna tower & control station Rupp outrigger & centre rigger with electric reels Deck railing - west coast style 1 Offset fighting chair. Cruise 28knotsMax speed 33knots
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- You may also contact Johnny Lim at 65-98369629 for Asia