- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 500 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 38 HP has proven to be a great poker run boat in the USA. With an 11.3 ft. beam she has many amenities to offer such as a full cabin with oversized double bed, lounge seating areas and an enclosed head. You simply won’t see this amount of room in any other performance catamaran. The 38 HP’s cockpit also offers a huge amount of room and freeboard which allows people to stand and entertain while idling or just hanging out at the dock there is large sun pad and integral swim platform as standard. Once you open the engine hatch on the 38 HP you will realize that this is all the room you’ll ever need easily accommodates her gas power with access and storage space to spare.
The mares 38’ is a length well suited for offshore cruising because of the way she straddles the waves. Throttle up and at a mere 18-24 MPH the Mares 38 planes out effortlessly to give the most comfortable ride imaginable. Then the real excitement begins as the RPMs climb and you feel the acceleration of this well balanced cat. The 38 HP hull was designed with the ocean in mind and built to give a safe satiable ride in challenging sea conditions. Unlike most performance cats the 38HP is most forgiving, delivering safe solid control, better handling and a softer ride in real sea conditions. All this and she can still get up and run. That’s across the board performance!
The 38HP is well suited for long trips with both an exceptional range and the most seating in her class. She is well rounded in terms of comfort, cabin/cockpit space and in terms of safety, stability and balanced handling. MARES 38 HPs are now built tough and strong with the patented Resin Infusion Composite technology and utilize only heavy duty hardware and fabrics for a higher level of luxury. Bigger, Bolder - Now even Better
See for yourself why when yachtsmen go ‘high performance’ they do it in a Mares.
The boat has had a major refit in 2012 new paint and upholstery.
- Mares designed ? Molded fiberglass hull ? Molded fiberglass deck ? Composite Resin Infusion Molding ? Flex teak on the swim platform ? Rub rails ? Cored construction ? Wind deflector ? Hull and deck integrally bonded and bolted together ? All hardware thru-bolted ? New Paint
- ? Heavy-duty race-style motor mounts ? Hydraulic Steering External stainless steel tie bar ? Controls and gauges by Livorsi Marine ? Electric engine hatch opening system ? Through transom exhaust ? Mufflers noise compliant in most states (Corsa) ? Battery charger with shore power, 30-amp ? Batteries: twin heavy-duty w/parallel switch ? Automatic fire extinguisher system Bilge blowers Engine room painted Fresh water engine flush Sea strainers ? SS steel props, to match engine and drive packages ? Heavy-duty bilge pumps ? Heavy-duty battery hold-downs ? Kill switches ? Fuel vapor detector ? Trim indicators
- Molded fiberglass dash console Custom colored bezels by Livorsi Marine Livorsi Marine gauges, including integrated warning lights, tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, oil temperature, fuel, speedometer (Livorsi Marine) Depth finder Companionway heavy-duty door Race-style seating with Mares logo Footrest for the driver and passenger Marine speakers: 2 in the cockpit, 2 in the cabin Cockpit carpet with Mares logo Shore power inlet Courtesy lights Running lights Stainless steal pop-up cleats (6) Non Skid in cockpit Sun deck upholstered over the engine hatch with Mares logo with walk though to transom Cockpit cover Side panel storage Indirect lighting Fire extinguishers (one manual) Racing compass by Ritchie Horn: electric Rear seating with Mares logo • Swim ladder
- Lounge seating Hanging locker Indirect lighting Reading lights Marine stereo/CD w/4 speakers and remote Storage under seating area Large berth Console with storage and drink holder Electric control panel Eletric Head Carpert Mirror Sink Storage Vanity Seating: ultra-leather Hatches: twin, on deck GALLEY Indirect lighting Sink Storage Water, pressurized Glass rack Fire extinguisher
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information please contact Lenny Noble (954) 646-3377 Cell, (786) 228-8928 Office or e-mail at email@example.com Our client needs and priorities always come first and foremost.