- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This well cared for 36’ Dakota Center Console is a spectacular deal. Re-powered with 2nd generation Mercury Verados' she is a high performance fisherman’s dream. There are 2 generous live wells, huge fish boxes, tons of rod holders, and a full rigging station located on the transom. The large size and ample dead rise give this boat a nice comfortable ride in sloppy conditions. If cruising is more your style there is more than enough room for all of your friends. The boat is finished off with a full complement of electronics including radar, GPS, and autopilot.
- T-Top W/Extra Large Overhangs Outriggers Removable Rear Seat W/ Backrest Self-Bailing Cockpit Blue Hull with White Stripes Armstrong Boating Ladder Non-Skid Decks Aluminum Rub Rail Strataglass Windshield Leaning Post With Live Well Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Walk Thru Transom Door Cockpit Sink Fresh/Salt Water Washdown
- Additional Options
- 360 Degrees Of Extra Rod Holders Custom Gauge Panel Custom Switch Panel
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon RL80 Chartplotter & Radar w/Closed Array Antenna Raytheon Fishfinder Raytheon RH300 Backup GPS Simrad AP 24 Autopilot Standard Horizon Spectrum+ VHF Sony Stereo With Pioneer Marine Speakers
- Engine Details
- 2 x 250 HP Mercury Verado Engines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.