The Nedship Shuttle has multiple optional configurations. Either as a passenger vessel or as a private yacht. The choice is yours, but to have a vessel that is solar powered and has zero emmissions makes this just about the greenest ship on the planet.
Nedship is pleased to announce the launch of their latest Zero Emissions Yacht and Shuttle designs which make up the STR EUROPE Series. These innovative and revolutionary technological jewels and designs mark the start of a new era in the pleasure and recreational Super Yachts. The Yachts and Shuttle will be constructed and marketed by Ned Ship Group and engineered by STR Europe of France. The strategy was completely different form traditional yacht design. Starting from concept design, continuing to engineering right to the building and delivering, the design goal is “the needed energy load” to achieve the “excellent luxury self-sufficient yacht”. In simple words, these yachts summed up all the needed energy-load for amenities, comfort, facilities, convenience, safety, security, propulsion and so on.
The Zero Emissions series will include two main design choices:
- A 20 meters light and awesome catamaran, in both yacht and shuttle versions. The yacht version will include 4 luxury suites with all facilities and walk-in bathrooms, including an owner suite, a large saloon, kitchen plus separate rooms for the captain and the hostess.
- A large fly deck is hidden on the carbon-fiber solar cells, and it is operable by opening the deck via an hydraulic system;
- Both full-electric or hybrid serial or parallel dual motorization can be customized according to customer requirements; full electric propulsion is achieved up to 10 knots x 6hours a day, and max cruising speed is 18 knots in the hybrid mode;
The yacht accommodates all modern facilities for a luxury cruise
- A 40 meters long range Trimaran Super Yachtbased on an innovative wide beam design by STR Europe. Internal accommodations are full customized to requirements.
- The yachts accommodate also several entertainment areas, according to requirements;
- The Trimaran can be equipped with a retractable pool on the aft deck along with many other outstanding features.
- A range extender package to give a super yacht range of more than 4.000 nm.
- Motorization can be based on 2 or 3 propellers, and both hybrid serial or parallel motorization can be customized according to customer requirements; full electric propulsion is achieved up to 10 knots x 6hours a day, and max cruising speed is 25 knots in the hybrid mode;
- Both the catamaran and the trimaran make extensive use of lightweight and strong materials. These super-yachts offer excellence as the overall measure of the yacht quality including materials, design, equipment, amenities, convenience, comfort, and performance factors such as speed, sea-keeping, stability, safety, security both in cruising and either at anchoring and in the port. Most of all, excellence of luxury needs that the living environment, (i.e. the yacht itself), is free from vibrations, noises and engine smells.
It is not a dream. Now, you can seriously imagine sitting at anchor in complete silence, with no generator running... no noise, no diesel fumes or smell… yet all the AC power you can use! It is real and it is now fully available to the distinguished owner.
- Be the first to own one of these innovative vessels, whether the Shuttle/Ferry/Tour boat version, or as a private yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact listing broker - Larry Rutter - to set an appoinment firstname.lastname@example.org Or by cell: 401-338-3554