- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
75’ 2000 Hatteras Sport Deck Motoryacht - Twin 1400hp 3412E Caterpillars, 1634 Hours, This 2000 Model Year 75 Hatteras Sport Deck Motor Yacht Is Most Certainly The Finest Example Of Classic Hatteras Styling Coupled With Aggressive Upgrades. Salta Has Spent Her Life In The FRESH WATER Of The GREAT LAKES. She Has Been PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED Since Her Delivery In 2000. This FIVE STATEROOM Version Is The Most Sought After Model In The Fleet. Perfect For Family Travel Or Corporate Entertaining.
- Accommodations and Walkthrough
- This 2000 model year 75 Hatteras Sport Deck motor yacht is most certainly the finest example of Classic Hatteras styling coupled with aggressive upgrades. Salta has spent her life in the FRESH WATER of the GREAT LAKES. She has been PROFFESIONALY MAINTAINED since her delivery in 2000. This FIVE STATROOM version is the most sought after model in the fleet. Perfect for family travel or corporate entertaining. Salta stands high and proud above other similar yachts on today’s market due to her LIKE NEW appearance, LOW ENGINE HOURS (only 1634 as of 8/17/12) and her countless modernizations. The main upgrades include: The original Naiad roll control stabilizer system was refitted with Naiad’s Datum System at great expense and great benefit (do not purchase any Hatteras 75 without this upgrade). Spray Rails were added to cut down on unwanted chop-spray. The pilot house and flybridge electronics have been replaced with the most modern Furuno NavNet 3D system. Stidd Helm Chairs have been installed on Flybridge. Aft Deck side-doors were fitted by Hatteras craftsmen for easy boarding in Stern-In dockings. Granite Countertops installed in Galley. Bimini Top and enclosure replaced this past winter. Flybridge Key-Bar stools replaced with high-back armrest chairs. All flybrige cushions and covers replaced in Spring of 2012. Nautica 13.5 tender cover replaced Spring of 2012. Main Salon and Stateroom televisions just replaced with HD flat-screens. Sea Tel antenna system upgraded in 2010. Other Highlights that set Salta apart... Full Time Captain maintained Fresh Water Boat Only used 5 months per year and stored in climate controlled building 7 months Spare Props (Michigan Wheel 6 Blade) $$$$ Hinged Radar Arch Aft Deck side doors Updated Granite Countertops All new canvas 2012 May 2012 Bottom Paint Caterpillar Engine Injectors replaced under recall/warranty in 2011 Holding Tank Monitoring System installed (Hatteras did not install monitors on the 75 ) Many New spare engine and genset parts Maple wood Interior Desirable Sport Deck Model which offers curved stairway to oversized swim platform and large walk-in Lazzarette storage with lighting, compressed air hose, power, fresh & raw water washdown. Boat Name SALTA Dimensions LOA: 75 ft 0 in Beam: 18 ft 2 in Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in Displacement: 110000 lbs Bridge Clearance: 21 ft 2 in Headroom: 6 ft 7 in Engines Engine Brand: Caterpillar Engine(s) Total Power: 2800 HP Engine Model: 3412E Engine Type: Inboard Cruising Speed: 23 knots Maximum Speed: 28 knots Year Built: 2000 Engine Hours: 1634 ZF Transmissions Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (345 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (1561 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (200 Gallons) Accommodations Number of cabins: 5 Number of heads: 4 Master Stateroom The master stateroom is accessed via a carpeted companionway leading from the starboard side of the salon just aft of the Galley dinette. The master stateroom offers full beam comfort, is extremely spacious and contains a centerline king size bed, walk-in cedar lined closet, four oversized opening ports, 2 banks of 6 drawers both port, and starboard with table lamps, 4 additional drawers under the king size bed with a pneumatic shock assisted lift for additional storage under the king bed. An ensuite head, Jacuzzi tub/shower. Custom wall coverings, matching vanities with rope lighting, and twin Corian sinks, towel bars, and robe hooks, marble access panels to the Jacuzzi, and Headhunter toilet. Custom drop shades Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls Custom maple crown molding Rope accent lighting 2 Overhead audio speakers 17 recessed overhead lights 2 lamps on night stands New 26’ HD Flat screen TV Owner’s Safe hidden in master closet Forward Guest Stateroom Forward guest stateroom features island queen berth, plenty of cabinetry and hanging locker storage. Queen berth w/storage Custom spread & shams Indirect rope lighting Custom upholstered headboard Recessed overhead lights/dimmers Built-in maple dressers w/6 drawers Built-in maple nightstands Custom shades Cedar lined hanging lockers (2) Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls Phillips 26” HD TV w/satellite receiver En-suite Head with separate shower Custom fixtures Recessed lights Mirrored medicine cabinet Head Hunter head VIP Stateroom - Amidships The VIP stateroom is accessed from the stairwell leading from the pilothouse, and contains an ensuite head, centerline queen berth, good storage, and 2 cedar lined hanging lockers. This stateroom is in front of a sound insulated bulkhead. Built-in bedside cabinets New Phillips 22’ HD Flat screen TV w/satellite receiver Additional Hatteras added sound insulation Oversized opening port/escape hatch Maple crown molding shades Custom drop shades Two cedar hanging lockers Four drawer built-in bed drawers Lift assisted storage under the queen berth Carpeted sole 9 recessed overhead lights w/ rheostat 2 Polk overhead speakers Full length mirror secured to head door Custom bed furnishings LARGE ensuite head w/ shower jet tub & custom wall covering Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls Crew/Guest Stateroom - Port An additional stateroom with ensuite head is located to port, and contains two large over/under beds. This stateroom will serve as a guest stateroom, or crew quarters. Pullman style upper bed Drawers below the lower bunk Ensuite head Sliding maple door Large shower stall w/ bi-fold door Adjustable hand held shower Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls Cedar lined hanging locker Aft Bunk Room This is located aft of the engine room to port. Includes 2 over under bunks with custom coverings Cedar lined hanging locker Accent lighting Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls Built in maple night stand Pullman style top bunk Galley The galley is located on the main salon level to port and features new granite counter tops, an abundance of maple cabinet storage, and a teak and maple sole. Double sink Single lever faucet w/sprayer Dual pull out waste containers Granite counter top Whirlpool refrig/freezer w/maple face and external ice/water dispenser Whirlpool dishwasher In-Sink-Erator disposal Whirlpool Profile 30" 4 burner stove top Whirlpool self-cleaning 2 rack electric oven Sharp Carousel Microwave / Convection Oven Water tank gauge Custom maple crown molding 2 overhead audio speakers Under cabinet recessed lighting maple floors Fixed window blind/valance Pilothouse Electronics and Ship's Systems The pilothouse helm area is accessed by port, and starboard sliding deck doors. The pilothouse has a tan leather helm seat. The flybridge is accessed from the pilothouse by a wide stairway with a polished stainless hand railing. To port of the helm seat is a maple counter, and below the counter is a built-in storage. Furuno NavNet 3D Plotter SEA VHF SEA Hailer Naiad Datum Stabilizer control head American Bow Thruster Control Elbex camera system coupled with Sony monitor Caterpillar electronic diagnostic read-outs Hynautic engine and throttle controls Ritchie Danforth 5" magnetic compass Simrad Robertson AP-20 auto-pilot Datamarine MultiLink Depth, Speed, Temp Datamarine MultiLink Wind Speed Furuno 1200 FR-2115BB multi-color 120 mile radar w/ARPA American Bow Thruster control ACR RCL-100 point pad search light MMI-110 Hatteras system monitor VDO voltage meters VDO rudder angle indicator Fixed Halon 1301 releases for engine room, and generator room Sea 857 loud hailer/intercom 7 Bilge pump switches w/ indicator lights Electrical breaker panel in Maple cabinet Salon The full width salon is comfy and cavernous. The comfortable furnishings include a large sofa to port with a designer maple and glass coffee table. Two plush occasional chairs with accent pillows to starboard along with the entertainment center enclosed in maple cabinetry. Forward to port stands custom designed High Gloss maple dining table with four chairs. Forward to port the galley area is separated by a granite top counter, starboard, across from the galley, is a custom granite top with leather settee. Aft of the main salon a large sliding door leads to a covered aft deck outfitted with four Lloyd & Flanders swivel rockers with center ottoman. A refrigerator with ice maker and cabinet storage below a wet bar sink. A beautiful oversized Ship’s Bell is mounted above sink on aft deck. Ceiling and deck lighting. Sony 36' LCD TV w/satellite receiver Yamaha sound system with CD changer Sound system speakers throughout SeaTel TV Receiver Custom maple crown molding Halogen Overhead recessed lights Custom carpet runner smoke detector Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls Rope lighting inside custom maple crown molding Deck Large swim platform with swim ladder and hot/cold shower Four Lloyd & Flanders swivel rockers with ottoman Stainless steel stern rails 2 large stand-up cleats 2 recessed cleats Fresh water wash down Fresh water hose connections Platform shower Watertight walk-in lazarette door Fiberglass non-skid Bow seating Cablemaster shore power retrieval port + stbd. Maxwell 3500 windlass w/capstan, wildcat, and foot switches Large chain locker Port side fresh water outlet Side door shore water connection Telephone. TV plug-ins port/stbd. 4 port side diesel fills Water fill port side Waste pump out Overhead side deck courtesy lights Windshield privacy cover 3 windshield wipers Dual beam remote controlled searchlight Dual chrome air horn trumpets 8 step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder 4 step Marquipt boarding ladder Flybridge The flybridge is accessed by a gently angled wide stairway with heavy duty grabrails located on the starboard side of the pilothouse. Key Bar with 4 high chairs. Refrigerator icemaker and storage below sink. The flybridge seating has a split walk-thru to the boat deck, and contains two large custom cushioned L-shaped seating areas. Accent deck lighting and arch lighting. Nautical Structures 1500 Davit 13.5 Nautica RIB Tender with Mercury 50 2 Stidd Helm Seats Flybridge Helm Station: Hydraulic engine controls Caterpillar electronic diagnostic read-out panel Ritchie power damp compass Bow thruster control VDO rudder angle indicator Robertson autopilot remote control Furuno NavNet 3D GPS plotter Furuno radar w/ARPA EV 8 person Life raft with Hydrostatic release from deck mounted cradle ACR RCL-100 searchlight control 7 Bilge pump switches w/indicator light Battery parallel switch Remote windlass control Extra Storage Freezer mounted under FB Helm Fresh water wash down Four Bose speakers Radar arch with hinge for bridge clearance Two recessed overhead lights Navigation lights Open array radar unit Multiple GPS antennas SeaTel Dome Two VHF antennas Signal mast with anchor light Electrical The Hatteras electrical system, coupled with the multiple sources of power are enhanced by a dedicated generator and air conditioning room which is large, clean, dry, and easily accessible. This fully sound insulated area is located under a lift assisted hatch located at the day head level of the forward guest quarters area. Two Onan 21.5 KW generators with 1704 hr & 1712 hr. located in the dedicated gen-set room Lighting transformers Newmar 32-12-50 DC and AC converter Two Charles ISO Boost transformers SeaTel system 2 50 amp shore power hook-ups w/ Cablemaster Comprehensive 120/240 AC, 12/24 DC breaker panels Laundry washer and dryer forward Engine Room Caterpillar 3412E 1400 HP diesels 1600 hr. All updates completed Elbex video camera system ( Condition unknown) Sound insulation Aft access doors (4) 12 volt batteries New May 2011 Cat engine, and generator battery disconnect switches 4 Vapor proof battery selector switches DC Ship service #1+#2 distribution panel AC Ship service #3+#3B distribution panel Caterpillar engine gauges Two Halon release sensors 65 lb. Halon 1301 cylinder w/discharge delay Dripless shaft packing glands Dockside water pressure regulator 230 volt Headhunter Mach-5 fresh water pump (2) Cable/Antenna television switch Port, and stbd. manual/auto electric bilge pumps Oil change pump with dock length quick release connections Hydraulic engine control reservoirs w/ pressure gauges Two Racor fuel filters for each engine Two fuel/lift pumps Fuel valve management manifold for four tanks Four overhead DC lights Three overhead AC fluorescent lights Two stabilizer actuators Compressed air outlet w/valve+ pressure gauge Steering cooling pump Television amplifier system Two 110 volt raw water A/C pumps to service 7 A/C units Engine start/stop switches Holding tank macerator pump w/vacuum switch Power steering pump off port engine Stabilizer pump off starboard engine Naiad Datum stabilizer control unit w/reservoir, and temp. gauge Stainless steel safety rails Headhunter diaphragm waste pump Salta is replete with all lines, fenders, Coast Guard safety gear, 12 Type I PFDs and fire fighting equipment. Salta has all linens, towels, flatware, cooking and serving utensils as well; making her a true Turn-Key Yacht. Current owner is looking forward to a Spring delivery of his next yacht and is eager to entertain offers. Contact Greg or speak to the captain, Dave, directly!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Classic sleek lines, a sumptuous interior and proven seakeeping ability merge perfectly in the 75 Sport Deck from Hatteras. Graceful and elegant, the 75 offers owners multiple customization options to design the perfect yacht. The expansive salon features a full entertainment center including with surround sound. The fully equipped galley includes an upright refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, dishwasher, four- burner cooktop with a full sized oven underneath, a convection/microwave oven, and garbage disposal. Air conditioning is routed uniformly through the wood valances the entire length of the salon and galley. The bridge offers even more entertainment possibilities with two L-shaped lounges and a choice of optional wet bars. A fully hydraulic davit is included as standard. The luxurious master suite features a king-size berth, entertainment center, port and starboard dressers, two walk-in cedar-lined wardrobes and under-berth storage. The his/her head arrangement with combination whirlpool/tub completes the lavish master cabin. Owners may opt for the alternate master stateroom arrangement which includes the addition of an office with built-in desk/credenza. Or elect the addition of a fifth stateroom and head in the aft section. Forward accommodations feature an amidships VIP stateroom and bow stateroom with queen berths, TV/VCR combo units and ample storage. As an option, the bow stateroom is available with upper and lower berths. The port side crew's stateroom with over/under berths completes the bow layout. All staterooms maintain adjoining heads. The wide companionway leading into the VIP stateroom makes it easy to access the washer/dryer conveniently located just under the pilothouse steps. The spacious pilothouse features a triple cruising seat with storage and sliding doors - port and starboard - for access to the side decks. The electronics console is large and able to house all the electronics that a serious cruiser needs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Greg Terraglio or speak to the capatain directly 772-708-6965