- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- M5.7L EFI Bravo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 260 Signature is a modern Express Cruiser with lots of exterior seating and a nicely appointed cabin. Economical to operate at two miles per gallon and handles well due to her deep V 20 degree deadrise. Lift kept since new, no bottom paint, primarily used in brackish water. 2011 EZ Loader Trailer included!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The V-berth forward sleeps two. The galley is to port and the enclosed head to starboard. Aft is separate cabin with a double berth.
- Main Salon
- V-berth w/removable table Air conditioning Overhead hatch Hanging locker Enclosed stand-up head w/toilet Shower w/shower curtain Aft cabin double berth Aft cabin window Accent lighting & reading lamps
- Microwave oven Single burner Kenyon alcohol-electric single burner stove AC/DC Norcold refrigerator Sink with hot/cold water
- Full canvas camper top enclosure Walk through windshield Transom shower Water ski towing eye Molded in swim platform Swim ladder Transom fender rack with 2 fenders Transom door Convertible dinette seating aft in cockpit L shaped bridge deck seating Wet bar Bow anchor roller Danforth type anchor with chain and rode Anchor locker Spare anchor
- Electronics & Helm
- Windshield wiper New Bennett trim tabs w/auto trim tab retractors Tilt steering wheel Helm chair Compass Hummingbird digital depth finder Full engine instrumentation Garmin GPSmap 172C JVC stereo Courtesy cockpit lights Horn
- Water heater with engine exchanger Corrosion protection system Shore power with cord Air conditioning/heat New fresh water pump Two new batteries Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 260 hp MerCruiser M5.7L EFI inboard/outboard with only 237 hours Risers just removed and checked New sea water cooling pump MerCruiser Twin prop Bravo Three outdrive Fire extinguisher system Automatic bilge pump Engine room blower
- 2011 trailer included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.