- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICED REDUCED. This is a very clean and
nicely maintained Viking 50MY.
Here is a real opportunity to own one of the most spacious Motoryachts available. This vessel has been very well cared for, has been kept in a covered slip. Owner reports main engine overhauls. Many upgrades and recent additions. She has three staterooms and three full heads. The unique, very private layout is spacious enough for all of your guests to be very comfortable. The large Salon offers plenty of living area to entertain or simply feel like home on the water. The fully equipped Galley features all of the ammenities of home and includes all full size appliances. The full beam aft Master Stateroom is separated from guests by the engineroom. As such you will enjoy the solitude from the rest of the boat and be very comfortable in your king size berth. The VIP Stateroom midship features a queen berth and full ensuite head with a stall shower. This vessel is fully equipped with electronics and navigation equipment. You'll be very comfortable at sea as the boat is equipped with NAIAD Stabilizers.
Don't miss out on this very beautiful, very well equipped, and well maintained Motoryacht.
She is priced to sell. Call today to schedule a private showing.
- FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM: Over-sized upper and lower berths with custom bedspreads and accent pillows "Grandchild friendly" teak ladder to upper berth area Teak cabinetry Abundant drawer and locker space Direct and indirect lighting Overhead hatch and opening portlights Private Vacuflush head with stall shower MID GUEST STATEROOM: Queen sized walk around berth athwartships with custom bedspread and accent pillows Teak cabinetry Opening portlights Direct and indirect lighting Built in TV and stereo/video entertainment Abundant drawer and locker space Private Vacuflush head with stall shower AFT MASTER STATEROOM: Queen sized walk around berth centerline with custom bedspread and accent pillows Teak cabinetry Overhead hatch Opening portlights Direct and indirect lighting Built in flat screenTV and stereo/video entertainment Abundant drawer and locker space Private Vacuflush head with tub/shower Washer/Dryer Walk-in access to engine room DECKHOUSE/SALOON: Teak cabinetry Direct and indirect lighting Built-in SONY flat screen TV on a disappearing lift system BOSE surround sound speakers Sat TV receiver, VHS video, Blue Ray DVD and Stereo Combo icemaker/refrigerator L shaped sofa Heavy glass cocktail table Barrell chair New "pin dot" carpeting "Pier Pressure" etched glass panel Sliding glass door to enclosed aft deck AFT DECK: Fully enclosed with eisenglass panels Snap in carpeting Spiral staircase to flybridge Ladder to swim platform 2 swivel chairs and 2 small tables
- 4 Burner electric range top Sharp Carousel microwave convection oven Kitchen Aid dishwasher Garbage Disposal Range hood Vizio flat screen TV Breville toaster oven Frigidaire refrigerator freezer L Shaped dinette with dining table Hardwood parquet flooring Direct and indirect lighting
- 3 Pedestal helmseats L shaped settee with table Snap in carpeting Radar and bimini top with enclosure Canvas covers for helm, helmseats and guest seating & table
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno radar Furuno chart plotter Furuno GPS receiver Northstar Navigator Northstar 961XD DGPS chart plotter KVH digital compass Robertson auto-pilot Standard Horizon Infinity VHF radio Furuno RD 30 depth finder Intercom system Trac Vision 4 satellite TV receiver
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Main engine hour meters show 2000 total hours. Owner reports major overhaul at the time of purchase 10 years ago. 20kw Onan genset - meter shows 2877 hours 50 Amp shore power with cablemaster AC and DC electric panels 3 Windshield wipers and washers Bennett trim tabs Systems monitor NAIAD Stabilizers Fireboy halon system Flybridge stereo EPIRB Gear shift "wing" controls port and stdb on flybridge Low profile dingly davit Center console "rib" dinghy with 40 HP Honda outboard with full canvas cover Racor fuel filters Lewmar anchor windlass Marquipt sea stair Fresh and sea water washdowns Washer/Dryer Hydraulic steering Hynautic engine controls Digital air conditioning with reverse cycle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.