- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This boat is very clean and has been exceptionally maintained by its one and only owner. This Blackfin 31 Combi has earned a reputation for her outstanding sea keeping abilities regardless of the weather conditions. The oversized tournament style cockpit has a bait prep center with sink and storage, tackle drawers, two large fish in deck fish boxes, and tuna door. Include the customized factory made split combination fore and aft companion seating arrangement which provides anglers with a comfortable picture perfect view of all the action and best of all the preferred Cummins 370 hp diesel engines provide the power and performance that will enable you to make it to the fishing grounds and back safely.
Best value on the market and aggressively priced to sell. A MUST SEE !
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the transom; the 31 Combi has a walk-through transom door, which leads to the large cockpit. Cockpit sole has two in deck fish boxes, lazarette access, and under gunwale storage to both port and starboard sides. There are also two molded-in storage boxes, which double as steps to foredeck access, and cover the actuator switches to raise helm sole, as well as the power and water connections. Moving forward to the helm deck are tackle centers on both sides of the steps up, and additional storage lockers. A large split combination fore and aft companion seating lines the port side of the helm deck, and a two-person helm seat is located starboard at the helm. Entrance to the cabin is via a centerline access door with folding top hatch. Down three steps to the spacious cabin atypical of a vessel in this size range. The port convertible settee easily seats four, and converts to a berth for two. There are concealed storage shelves over the settee and outboard. The head is located to starboard with a sink, toilet, vanity and shower. The galley is located just forward of the head to starboard, and features a large sink, cabinet space overhead, under-counter dual voltage refrigerator and storage underneath. The V-berth can be converted to a double bed configuration and is forward with a large overhead hatch for natural light and ventilation. This area can also be used for lounge seating.
- Galley, Cabin & Head
- Dual voltage Norcold refrigerator Electric 2-burner Princess stovetop Hot and cold pressure water system Stainless steel deep bowl sink Fiberglass Atlantic Marine 6 gallon 120v Hot water heater Ample Counter, cabinet and drawer space Overhead hatch with screen Cruiseair reverse cycle heating & air conditioning Raritan crown electric head Recessed lighting Vanity with mirror, sink and stand-up shower
- Deck & Hull
- Anchor with 15’ chain and 100’ of rode Stainless steel anchor roller Fiberglass decking Fresh and saltwater wash downs Navigation lights 12 Volt Spreader lights (2) Three sided windshield with wipers Engine room day hatch access on centerline PVC rub rail with stainless cap Bow pulpit with stainless steel bow rail Bowmar deck hatch Custom fiberglass factory hardtop package with 6 rocket launchers and recessed lighting Cockpit coming bolsters Grab rails on wheelhouse Dual flush deck fish boxes Cockpit flush mount rod holders Rupp single spreader outriggers Transom door Gunwale storage lockers molded into cockpit 3-Sided track to track enclosures with U-zips 3 Piece backdrop w/rollups Cockpit sink with bait prep center and livewell Lexan chart storage Dockside Water
- Helm, Electronics & Navigation
- Hynautic steering with hooded instrument and electronics pod Double companion seating with storage Northstar 951X GPS Garmin 2010C GPS Simrad AP11 autopilot Bennett trim tabs Furuno FCV 582 color video depth sounder with speed and temperature Furuno 1761 48 mile radar West marine 500 DSC VHF
- 110v AC and 12v DC electrical systems Automatic battery charger Parallel emergency start switch Guest vapor proof battery selection switches 8D 300amp marine batteries (2) 30 amp dockside electrical cable Raritan electric crown head with holding tank and macerator pump out
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 6BTA 370hp engines w/1,696 hours port and 1,711 starboard Fresh water cooling system Oil-X changer system for engines Electric/hydraulic engine hatch Engine temperature alarm Engine room blowers Automatic fire boy suppression system for engine room Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Bilge pumps with automatic float switches (3)
- Broker's Comments
- This one owner Blackfin 31 Combi was made specifically for a very knowledgeable owner who has always maintained the boat with an open checkbook. If you are in the market for a high quality and well cared for pocket fisherman designed for serious fishing then this one for sure needs to be on your short list. Delivery, Insurance and financing information available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.