Freshwater and Diesel!!
Highly Motivated Seller!!!
REEL-N-DEAL has been very well maintained and has only been used in Fresh Water. This time-tested tournament Express Sportfish has tons of eye appeal and is among the most popular Luhrs models ever produced. She has numerous upgrades and updates throughout, including: custom teak and holly flooring, custom-built helm chair with cover, Alpine stereo and CD with Alpine speakers, Garmin 5208 GPS installed in 2011, and Raytheon Autopilot. This boat features a transom fish box, bait-prep center with sink, tackle drawers and a wide transom door. She is constructed on a wide beam deep-V hull with cored hull sides and a well-flared bow affording a smooth, comfortable dry ride. This versatile boat offers everything for cruising, the weekend family getaway or an offshore fishing adventure.
- Standard Features
- Accommodations Master Berth Forward Settee that sleeps 2 Head with Stall Shower Galley Electric Dual Burner Stove Microwave Sink Refrigerator Coffee maker Deck Full Enclosure Trim Tabs Wiper Option Fresh and Raw Water Washdown Fish Box Tackle Center
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The spacious interior with its rich teak woodwork is nicely decorated in warm contemporary designer fabrics, has a full galley, berths for four, separate stall shower, electric Vacu-flush fresh water head, TV/Video system, stereo CD changer, and reverse cycle air conditioning. Additionally the cabin has a hanging locker and plenty of storage including rod storage space. All of these features make this beautiful vessel suitable for family cruising or serious fishing.
- Step down to the fully functional galley to starboard with beautiful teak wood cabinetry and rich Corian countertops. Full Galley Corian counter tops Pressure, fresh water system Nova-Kool refrigerator w/freezer Princess two burner stove GE turntable microwave Spectra water maker U-Line icemaker Plenty of cabinet, drawer & shelf storage
- Main Deck
- There is a full factory tower above the hardtop complete with controls, electronics, newly upholstered bench seating and a new "chariot top" canvas for shade. Top is removed in the pictures but owner has it. The bridge deck, a few steps up from the cockpit sole, has seating for 6 passengers plus skipper. It can be raised hydraulically for excellent access to the engine room. The lower helm station is to starboard with full engine instrumentation. There is excellent visibility at helm and three large electric windshield wipers. Aft deck spreader lights Cockpit fresh & raw water wash down systems Molded-in non-skid Insulated ice box In-deck storage Eisenglass bridge enclosure Stainless steel bow rails Danforth anchor, chain & 300' rode Anchor locker Coast guard safety package Life jackets, life ring Fenders and dock lines
- Additional Options
- There are numerous upgrades throughout. New in 2009 are a Teak and Holly Floor, New Aft Curtain, Murrays Brothers Helm Chair (2004), New Alpine Stereo and CD+ Alpine Speakers. New in 2011- Garmin 5208 GPS/Plotter
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin HD Radar Closed Array Garmin 5208 GPS- brand new in 2011 RayMarine AutoPilot ST 6000 Garmin Fish Finder Garmin Plotter/GPS Garmin Depth Finder 2x VHF Radio Icom and Uniden Alpine AM/FM/Stereo Cassette w/ iPod connection and speakers
- Fishing Equipment
- THIS IS A SERIOUS FISHING MACHINE.... rigged to fish! Transom fish box Bait & tackle station Livewell Rocket launchers Cockpit sink w/wash-down Flush mounted gunwale rod holders
- 50 AMP Dockside Power Battery Charger Parallel Switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Brand: Cummins Engines: Total Power: 450 HP each T-450HP Cummins Diesels with Trolling Valves Emergency engine alarms Racor fuel filters Bennett Hydraulic trim tabs Halon fire control system Sea Star hydraulic tilt wheel steering Marine Air System reverse cycle air conditioning Electric head with electric macerator, Y-valve and holding tank 3 automatic/manual bilge pumps 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems Lewmar terminal circuit breakers 2 8D batteries Heavy duty battery charger 50amp shore power electrical system with cable
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.