- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is a very clean 2005 32’ sea ray sundancer. She had one new engine installed in 2008 and another installed in 2010. They both have less than 100 hours. Interior and exterior in nice condition. Great electronics, air conditioning, generator, and all new canvas cover installed 2012.
Super Clean and extremely well kept Sundancer. Owners moving up and want to sell this boat.
- Sleeps 6 in forward Berth, Mid-cabin conversation room converts to a mid cabin berth. A Convertible dinette will sleep an additional two. Both the forward berth and mid cabin have privacy curtains. Enclosed head has a VacuFlush toilet with vanity, sink, and shower.
- Dinette filler cushions convert wood table and settee to bed. 12,000BTU Air Conditioning/Heating Reverse cycle Holding Tank Level Indicator Wood salon table Lighting Opening hatches KEC DVD player Zenith flatscreen Carpet Carpet runners
- Vacu- flush head Storage Opening port hole Sink Mirror
- Forward Berth
- Storage Opening overhead hatch Lighting Flatscreen TV on swivel Queen size berth Drawers Closet
- Aft Berth
- Large U-shaped seating area Flatscreen TV that folds up Carpet Converts to berth Table
- Solid Surface Countertop LG Microwave/Coffee Maker Combo Power Vent Glass top 2 burner Electric Stove Trash Receptacle 6-Gallon Water Heater Pressure Water System Lighting Lots of storage
- Curved Lounge seating with removable table. Wet Bar with solid surface countertop sink and refrigerator. Transom Door Molded in Boarding Steps Side Panel Storage Cockpit Table Cockpit Storage Cover Cockpit carpet Sink Norcold refrigerator Storage Lighting Lots of seating for entertaining
- Raymarine C 80 Digital Cockpit Stereo Remote Control Raymarine Depth VHF Compass Trim tabs
- Hull & Deck
- Windlass Anchor Chute Anchor/rope/chain Extended Swim Platform Transom Storage Compartment Horn Navigation Lights
- Twin Inboard MerCruiser 350Mag MPI engines cruise at 28mph under 100 hours. One engine replaced in 2008 and one replaced in 2010. Access the engine compartment through the electrically lifting cockpit floor hatch. 5 kw Kohler Generator (210 hours) Battery Charger/Converter 30 Amp Shore Power w/50Ft cord Adjustable Helm Seat High Water Alarm Shift & Throttle Controls w/gold knobs SmartCraft Diagnostics system and Gauges Hydraulic Steering Tilt Steering Wheel Engine Emergency Start System Fire system Intelli – power marine charger Sea cocks Fuel filters Batteries replaced 11/2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.