- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta GM V8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 25’ Gar Wood triple cockpit is a “Best Of Show” winner at the Tahoe concourse in 1999. In addition, she also was judged “Best Gar Wood” and “best triple cockpit runabout”, sweeping the top awards of the concourse. SIERRA SUE” has been repowered with a 300hp 454ci volvo-penta- gm v-8. The original engine, a Chrysler majestic-8 @ 152hp serial # mm1818 (now stored and pickled) is included with the boat. SIERRA SUE was beautifully restored by David Wright restorations including an epoxy technology (no-soak) bottom, completed in 1999. The boat has never seen salt water and is very mechanically sound. Leather upholstery throughout.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Repowered with a Modern Volvo-Penta-GM, 454CI V-8
- Broker's Comments
- I have seen this boat where it is stored in secure and complete cover. The planking looks tight and finish is show ready. Hardware chrome and dash/instrument panel is in excellent condition and original as manufactured. A full waterline mooring cover is included.
- After a 20% deposit, seller will remove the boat from storage and have it checked out mechanically, electrically and shop run prior to closing sale. The boat and trailer will fit well in a shipping container if that sort of transport is required. Transport to be arranged by buyer. Seller will insure cooperation to make the boat ready and help organize shipment preparations as requested and paid by buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.