This is a great opportunity to land one of the nicest, most up dated 53' Hatteras BATTLE WAGONS anywhere! All new interior, new heads, new steering & rudder. All new full length lifelong rail. Dinghy & davit & the list goes on & on!
Over 200k spent in the last 8 months. Change in plans makes this the deal of deals!
Owner will consider smaller trades.
- Total Power: 650 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 23
- New in 2011 / 2012
- New hoses All oils and filters changed, September 2012 Hatches pulled and engine room painted, 2012 Eskimo Ice chipper, 2012 New Underwater lights (4) New 2012 Watermaker, 600 GPD New 2011 Garmin 4012 GPS New 2011 Gauges on flybridge Injectors (both motors) 2011 New cockpit refrigerator 2011 New coaming pads 2011 New wiring of systems with new split A/C panel 2011 New galley refrigerator 2012
- This beautiful 53’ recently underwent a comprehensive cosmetic and mechanical refit. The list of upgrades is lengthy and she has received consistant attention. Her new interior boasts new granite countertops, rich teak wood panels, custom tables and light fixtures. Navigation and entertainment electronics are all new within the last 2 years. A new, second generator was installed in 2006. The heads were renovated and replaced with power flush toilets. A new davit and dinghy were added in 2006. All new ice chipper, new carpet and padding. All New 2012.
- Large twin custom goose down feather sofas Granite Countertops Sony flat screen TV (New 2004) DVD (New 2007) Sony Blueray player (New 2011) Upgraded SAT link-data port (New 2011) BOSE surround sound (LIfe Style) with cockpit speaker control AM/FM/CD stereo DDS satellite dish receiver KVHM7 Bar area starboard U-line icemaker (New 2006) Bronze clock Barometer Custom tinted windows New 1600 BTU Cruise Air unti 09/2012 New SMX II A/C gauges
- Galley & Dinette Area
- GE refrigerator/freezer (New 2012) Granite countertops (New 2006) Wood flooring (New 2006) Princess 3 burner electric cooktop w/oven (New 2006) Panasonic Gemini bake/broil microwave oven Stainless steel sink (New 2006) Recessed lighting Ample storage All New custom cabinets (2006) The dinette is located down with comfortable bench seating for 4 and storage beneath the bench seats. The table is custom teak with trim. Storage cabinets and 2 new portholes (in 2011) to starboard are also featured with screens.
- Master Stateroom Amidship
- Queen berth Custom mattress (New 2006) Custom bedspread & pillows (New 2006) Mirrored headboard w/ storage above Overhead individual reading lamps Large cedar lined hanging locker Night stand Drawer storage Teak trim 23" Toshiba Flatscreen TV w/DVD & SAT receiver New soft goods Carpeting, New in 2012 New A/C controls & A/C unit Full ensuite head w/new toilet, granite tops, teak/holly flooring, sink & shower
- Guest Stateroom Forward
- Upper & lower berths Custom mattresses New A/C controls & A/C unit Carpeting Full stack drawer storage Forward hatch access Anchor locker Rod storage Hanging storage locker Access to guest head w/new toilet sink & shower
- Murray Brothers fighting chair, white on white, refinished in 2008 Rupp triple outriggers (3) Rupp center rigger Cockpit coaming pads (New 2011) Cockpit sink/Rigging station Custom In-deck fish boxes (2) Tackle center, inside Transom door and gate Boarding ladder Two (2) electric reel outlets, 32V (New 2011) Stainless steel cockpit refrigerator Baitfreezer with cushion stand (New 2011) Gaff storage Tower mounted rod holders (7) Rod holders (8) Rod holders on tower legs (4) Cockpit sunshade Fresh & saltwater washdown Custom lighting New portable livewell
- Helmseats Murray Brothers Ladder Back all white chairs Gauges (New 2011) Custom Pipewelders flybridge access ladder with rod holders Wheel steering (28") Buggy top Custom rail Flybridge enclosure Simrad autopilot (New 2011) Furuno ST60 Tridata depth/speed (New 2011) ACR 406 Epirb Clarion AM/FM/CD with Satellite (Speakers new in 2011) Instrument panel (New 2011) Icom M127 VHF radio Northstar 951X GPS/plotter Compass Jabsco search light Yacht Watchman YS-3, Garmin color chart plotter, Clarion AM/FM/CD, SAT receiver with speakers, ICOM 402 VHF, ICOM M127 VHF, Simrad Bottom Recorder EQ44 Radar, KVH SAT TV (2 outlets w/receivers) Marlin tower with buggy top, engine controls, steering and belly band
- Electrical Equipment
- 110v/220v AH26802 AC electrical system 12v/24v Dc electrical system Westerbeke generator (8Kw), new in 2006 w/1300 hrs Lester Pieter generator (10Kw) 1301 hrs Newmar ABC 32-30- automatic battery charger New C120-SNNL battery charger Dockside 60' electrical cable (50A/220V) (2) VDC panels (2) Batteries (New 2011) Dual Raycor filters for generators Completely rewired splitpanel (New 2011)
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Fire control system (New 2006) Oil transfer system Shaft (2.5"0) Transmission New engine room gauges Air induction system, Air Sep New Tommy Slane side vents Bilge pumps, new & spares Fireboy Halon, new 2006, certified in 2011 Bilge alarm Morse lever cable engine controls (new cables) New 2006 Fresh water cooling system Raw water sea strainers Dripless shaft seals, (New 2004) New cutlass bearings (New 2006) Glendinning synchronizer Air Sep aair filtration system Engine temperature alarm Start/stop switch Water filtration system w/extra filters New steering system w/new rudder table, all new hoses (2006) New power steering pump (2011)
- The vessel was completely painted in December 2000. The exterior is Mattor Horn white with a Fisher Blue hull. There is also a full lifting spray rail and a recent bottom job. Her hull was stripped and the lifting rail was glassed in Epoxy 2 part and sealed then painted in 2004. Complete rewire in 2011. Six (6) person (bag style) life raft Davit 12' Novurania inflatable hard bottom w/40hp Honda 4-stroke engines (New 2006) Custom deck hatches (3) Full size stainless steel bow rail Stainless Steel anchor with stainless steel chain Many extra filters, pumps and electrical parts
- Standard Equipment
- Danforth compass Eight (8) life jackets Throw ring Ship's bell Lines Fenders Dockside cable TV & phone
- Owner's personal effects.
- Salesman's Remarks
- This is a great opportunity to land one of the nicest, most up dated 53' Hatteras BATTLE WAGONS anywhere! Great sea boat with a rich history. So many new items this is a must see. All new interior, new heads, new steering & rudder. All new full length lifting rail. Dinghy & davit & the list goes on & on! Recent change in plans make this the best deal out there. Over 200k spent in the last 8 months. Change in plans makes this the deal of deals! Owner will consider smaller trades.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.