- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET
New BOTTOM PAINT - 2012
Running rigging updated -2012
All maintenance items up to date
One Owner. Very well Maintained. New Bottom Paint 2012. Through Hulls inspected and serviced 2012. Mast and standing rigging- inspected and cleaned 2012. Running rigging inspected and updated 2012.
Well equipped and always properly maintained by a caring owner, this Hunter 49 is beautiful inside and out. The Hunter 49 is perfect for cruising comfort and fast passages. Designed as a large, long range cruiser with high stability and seakindliness, the Hunter 49 does not disappoint.
An exceptional layout allows for plenty of room below, plus a huge cockpit for entertaining. Hunter's sail handling systems are easy to handle shorthanded, and yet this boat is fast and powerful. The deep keel, tall rig, and upgraded engine, makes getting there easy and quick. The comfortable living space, onboard stabilized Satellite TV and surround sound make being there even better!
Bokers. Easy to CoOp and easy to show. Courtesy showings upon request.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- A luxurious passagemaker with a versatile floor plan for total extended offshore cruising, the Hunter 49 offers a complete range of live aboard accommodations and outstanding entertainment features.With an overall length of 49 feet 11 inches , plus a 14 feet 5 inch beam and 6 feet 9 inches of salon headroom, the Hunter 49 is a BIG boat with impressive interior volume. Driving the Hunter 49's new hull is a specially engineered sail plan that achieves maximum efficiency while maintaining the Hunter trademark of single-handed sail-ability, which is a great feature for a boat of this size. Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter's famous mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B & R rig, a battened full roach main sail with overlapping genoa. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end at the cockpit.
- Raymarine ST 60+ Wind Raymarine ST 60+ Speed Raymarine ST 60+ Depth Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata Repeater Raymarine ST 7001 Auto Pilot Raymarine E120 W/GPS Chartplotter in Cockpit Raymarine E80 W/GPS Chatrplotter at Nav Stataion M3 Sabilized Satellite TV Antenna on custom Stern Pole with two receivers. 2 Flat Screens w/Bose Lifestyle 28 Upgrade
- Furling mast w/ vertical battens make for easy sailing on this tall rig. All lines are lead aft with an electric halyard winch and 2 electric primary winches.
- A large covered cockpit with dual helms and a generous cockpit table. A convenient swiveling pod for your chartplotter. A Sirius receiver & Antenna serve the cockpit speakers and stereo with your favorite radio station.
- Quarter Berths & Guest Head
- There are two quarter cabins port and starboard that both feature a queen-size bed (interestingly, the port cabin bed is oriented athwart-ship and the starboard is oriented fore and aft). The guest head is on the port side and is complete with a separate stall shower.
- Navigation Station
- Just forward of the head is a very comfortable chart table with enough space for plotting, plus a well laid-out electrical distribution panel. At the charttable is the E120 chartplotter and VHF radio.
- The Hunter 49 has a remarkably spacious saloon area. There is enough room to invite plenty of friends over for dinner. After dinner relax with the Bose Lifestyle sound system and enjoy Stabilized Satellite TV on the 26" screen.
- The galley is equipped with a front-loading refrigerator that includes a top-loading compartment that can operate as either a refrigerator or freezer. In addition to all of standard galley gear, there is also a built-in drip coffee maker and a dish cabinet with an internal fan system to help dry your dishes after you put them away. This hunter also has an additional Fridge Freezer.
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward cabin features a centerline queen bed with inner spring mattress and tons of storage, including drawers and hanging lockers. There is an en suite head with quiet flush toilets, sink and vanity, and a separate shower compartment to port. A 15" flat screen TV/stereo/DVD is hooked up to a it's own separate receiver for the Stabilized Satellite TV. This will allow for watching different channels than being used in the salon. .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Nereus Dastur for viewing @ 310-779-5877 or email Nereus@DenisonYachtSales.com