- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"REEL KEEPER" A gorgeous express sportfish with a custom boat appearance. The 3000 Offshore is built on a smooth running modified V-Hull with a dry riding well-flared bow, a relatively wide beam at 12'0", and a comfortable 19 degree transom deadrise. The cockpit is a roomy 60 square feet in size and comes with a wide array of top quality fishing amenities to include Teak Cockpit & Cover Boards, a large transom fish box, a transom door to haul in those extra-large catches, Rupp tournament quality outriggers, a centerline bait station with an above deck live well, tackle storage, and sink to name a few. The lower helm is located on the centerline with excellent all around visibility, companion seating on both sides top of the line Furuno Navnet 3D Electronics, Simrad Auto Pilot and more... The Marlin-Top tower also houses a control station with electronics, a custom fiberglass buggy top, and an extra large backrest with multiple gold anodized rod holders.
Below deck, there are berths for four in a spacious cabin with two pilot berths to starboard and a double berth forward. There is also a roomy head, a complete galley, and a swinging dining table, reverse cycle AC & Heat. The Interior Fabrics and Cushions in the Cabin have all been replaced and the Teak and Holly flooring was professionally refinished.
Access to the Engine Room is easily reached via the push of a button that raises the hydraulic controlled bridge deck making engine maintenance easy. Here you will find a Kohler 5KW diesel generator as well as the efficient, New in 2003-04, Twin 330HP each Cummins Diamond Series 6BTA5.9-M3 Diesel engines which provide a cruise of 25-26 knots with wide open speed of 30+ knots.
If you are in the market for a top of the line diesel express, THIS IS A MUST SEE BOAT!!!!!
- Forward double athwart ships berth, aft to hanging locker to port. Professionally refinished Teak & Holly cabin sole, newly recovered berth and settee covers . Galley is centerline with microwave and storage locker above with sink, Corian countertop & New Norcold refrigerator below. To starboard is settee which converts to over under bunks. Cabin also includes another hanging locker, a lighted rod locker, wet head with vanity sink and storage locker to port.
- New Norcold Refrigerator Electric Stove w/ Single Burner & Cover Microwave Oven Storage Above & Below Counter Electric Outlets
- Lower Helm Custom Teak Dash 12" Furuno Navnet 3D 8" Furuno Navnet 3D Furuno Radar Simrad AP-25 Auto Pilot Icom IC-M302 Marine VHF Clairon Marine Radio System Trim Tab Controls AZIMUTH 1000 Digital Compass Helm Cover Edison Steering Wheel 3 Custom Teak Pompanette High Gloss Helm & Companion Chiars MarlinTower Electronics 8" Furuno Navnet 3D ICOM IC-M302 Marine VHF Trim Tab Controls Edison Steering Wheel Ritchie Compass Helm Cover
- Kohler 5KW Generator w/ 300 Hours Battery Parallel Switch Auto 50 AMP Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cables 12V Electrical System w/110V Ships Electric Pannel
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- In 2003/04 Engines were replaced w/ Cummins 330HP Diamond Series Diesels 1100 Hours On Diesel Engines Dripless Shaft Seals Tower Engine Controls Freshwater Cooling System Engine Temperature Alarm Bilge Blowers Racor Fuel Filters Engine Fuel Shut-Off Valve Automatic Bilge Pumps Fireboy Halon Fire Extinguisher Hydraulic Bridge Deck Lift For Engine Access Hynautic Wheel Steering Carbon Monoxide Detector
- COCKPIT & DECK FEATURES
- Custom Teak Cockpit Custom Teak Cover Boards 6 Fulsh Mounted Rod Holders In Cover Boards New Lewmar V1 Anchor Windlass w/ Foot Controls Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Large Transom Fishbox Bait Station w/ Sink Live Well & Tackle Storage Tournament Style Rupp Outriggers Centerline Helm 2 Year Old Full Eisenglass Enclosure Helm & 2 Companion Seats w/ Chart Station Fresh & New Salt Water Washdowns Hydraulic Engine Access Marlin-Top Tower w/ Fiberglass Buggy Top Multiple Cockpit Storage Areas & Cupholders Transom Door Self Bailing Cockpit Shorepower Connection
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "REEL KEEPER", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.