- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-18 1015HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
As Seen at the Miami Boat Show.
NOW LOCATED IN FT. LAUDERDALE!
Will Trade for 50 Marquis SC
62 Azimut Evolution 2007
Northern Boat until Summer of 07/11
Caterpillar C-18 1015HP
1000 Hr Service 07/12
Sea Energy Joy Stick Control
3 Staterooms, 3 Heads
Fly Bridge & Lower Helms
Never Satisfied is extremely equipped with many recent upgrades and is priced to sell. She is in excellent condition and ready to go cruising!
- 62 Azimut Evolution 2007 Northern Boat until Summer of 07/11 Catpillar C-18 1015 HP 980 Hrs 1000 Hr Service 07/12 Sea Energy Joy Stick Control 3 Staterooms, 3 Heads Crew's Quarters Fly Bridge & Lower Helms Bow & Stern Thrusters Joy Stick Engine & Thruster Control (4) Simrad 12’ Displays 05/12 Simrad Radar 05/12 Back-Up Cameras 05/12 Passerelle Caribe Hard Bottom Inflatable Fly Bridge Davit Fly Bridge Full Enclosure 05/12 Cockpit Full Enclosure 05/12 Spare Props Under Water Lights 2011 Window Tint 06/12 High Gloss Cherry Interior SAT/TV 37” Pop-Up Salon TV Bose Home Theater Full Vessel TV Package Marble Counters in Heads Central Vacuum Stacked Washer & Dryer Inner Spring Mattresses Never Satisfied is extremely equipped with many recent upgrades and is priced to sell. She is in excellent condition and ready to go cruising!
- Factory & After Market Options
- FACTORY OPTIONS Dimmer Switches, Salon & Master Cabin TV Presidposition in Salon & Master Cabin T-CAT C-18, 1015 HP Engines CAT Messenger Display CD Player in Cabin Central Vacuum System Cradel & Crane for Tender Decor Exclusive DeLuxe Curtains for Entrance Double Racor Filters Electric Searchlight Control Electric Winches in Cockpit Gangway w/remote, sliding Passerelle Glendenning Cable Master Cockpit Table Helm Seat - Upgraded Hi-Lo System for 30" LCD Home Theater System Joystick Control for Engines Linens - Each Cabin Portorose Marble Top in Heads Mosquito Net for Portholes Simrad Equipment Stern Thruster Teak Side Decks Washer/Dryer Wooden Floor in Galley and Dinette TV Package DSS System Canvas Covers AFTER MARKET OPTIONS Under Water Lights 2011 (4) Simrad 12’ Displays 05/12 Simrad Radar 05/12 Back-Up Cameras 05/12 Fly Bridge Full Enclosure 5/12 Cockpit Full Enclosure 05/12 Window Tint 06/12
- Vessel Walkthrough
- There are finished crew’s quarters with twin beds (one folds up when not in use), a head with a hand held shower, TV, A/C, an opening port, and a heavy duty transom door for access. There are port & starboard boarding gates to the cockpit; teak in laid swim platform, cockpit and side decks; and a sun pad on the foredeck. The custom full cockpit enclosure was new in May 2012. Molded steps provide easy access to the spacious fly bridge where you will find generous seating for a party, a large sun pad, a helm with (2) Simrad 12” monitors (new 07/12), the tender, and a davit. From the cockpit the stainless steel sliding door opens to the bright, open, and luxurious main salon which features carpeted flooring, a large U-shaped leather sofa, high gloss varnished cabinetry and coffee table, upholstered headliner with wood trim, a 37” Hi/Low built in TV, and curtains for all windows. Up 2 steps are the dinette, galley, and lower helm with (2) Simrad 12” monitors (new 07/12). In addition to leather upholstery and high gloss finish, wood flooring and solid surface galley counter tops are featured in this area of the vessel. The modern convenient sunken galley to port is down a step from the dinette and helm area. The carpeted stairway to port leads to the amidships full beam master with ensuite head & shower; forward VIP with island berth and ensuite head & shower; and the guest cabin with twins and guest head with shower opposite to port.
- Enter the salon through the stainless steel sliding door. Large windows and generous headroom provide a bright, open, and airy feel to the luxurious salon. Stainless Steel Sliding Door from Cockpit Large Leather U-shaped Sofa w/ Storage under Rope Lighting Overhead Lighting with Dimmer Switch High Gloss Cabinets and Trim High Gloss Coffee Table Upholstered Headliner Generous Headroom 37” Pop-Up TV Bose Home Theatre Carpeted Flooring Carpet Runners
- Dinette, Lower Helm, Galley
- Moving forward, the dinette to starboard and centerline lower helm are up 2 steps from the salon and the sunken galley to port is down 1 step from the dinette and helm. There are wood floors throughout this area. Large fixed windows as well as port and starboard electric opening windows and continued generous headroom render this area bright and open. GALLEY Crescent Shaped Leather Settee (2) High Gloss Varnished Tables Wood Flooring Upholstered Headline High Gloss Trim LOWER HELM Electric Fully Adjustable Leather Helm Chair Sea Energy Joystick Maneuvering System Bow & Stern Thrusters (2) Simrad NSS 12 Monitors 05/12 Simrad Radar 05/12 Simrad AP 26 Auto Pilot Simrad IS 15 Caterpillar Digital Messenger System Full Engine Instrumentation Windlass Control Port & Starboard Electric Windows Red & White Overhead Lighting Spot Light Control Trim Tabs Trim Indicators Windshield Defrost (3) Windshield Wipers Windshield Washer Ritchie Compass Wood Tilt Steering Wheel GALLEY Down one step, the sunken galley is located to port opposite the dinette. Wood floors continue and there is ample storage in high gloss varnished cherry cabinetry. Solid Surface Counter Tops Wood Flooring High Gloss Finish Lazy Susan Sliding Basket Storage Refrigerator with Freezer Ice Maker 4 Burner Electric Cook Top Pantry Exhaust Fan GE Microwave Double Sink
- 3 Stateroom, 3 Head Cabin Arrangement
- Down the carpeted stairs to port of the centerline lower helm are the amidships full beam master suite (with ensuite head), the VIP forward (with ensuite head), the guest cabin to starboard, and the guest head opposite to port. The stacked washer and dryer are conveniently located in the hallway.
- Master Stateroom
- The luxurious full beam amidships master suite is bright and open with (2) large fixed hull ports to port and starboard. The dresser and vanity are to starboard and the island berth angles from the port side with an inner spring mattress to provide all the comfort of home. Dimmer switches and rope lighting provide the proper lighting for any occasion. The 31" Sony TV is on a bracket that unlocks to swing out for comfortable viewing in bed. There is drawer storage in the walk in closet. The ensuite head features a circular shower and marble counter tops. Full Beam Master Island Berth Rope Lighting Dimmer switches (2) Large Fixed Hull Port Generous Headroom Inner Spring Mattress 31" Sony TV on Swing Out Bracket AM/FM/CD Stereo Dresser Vanity Walk-in Closet Ensuite Head
- Master Head
- Portorose Marble Countertop & Back Splash Under Counter Sink Techma Electric Head Separate Shower w/ Teak Grate and Seat Clear Double Shower Doors Large Mirrored Cabinet Stainless Steel Opening Port Exhaust Fan
- VIP Stateroom Forward
- The VIP Stateroom is forward with an island berth, generous storage, and lots of natural light through fixed and opening ports and deck hatch. Island Berth Inner Spring Mattress A/C & Heat 15” Toshiba Flat Screen TV/DVD Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo Deck Hatch w/ Shade/Screen (2) Large Fixed Hull Ports Stainless Steel Opening Ports Walk-in Closet w/ Shelving & Opening SS Port
- VIP Ensuite Head
- Portorose Marble Countertop & Back Splash Under Counter Sink Techma Electric Head Large Mirrored Storage Cabinet Curtain
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is located on the starboard side of the vessel aft of the VIP. Twin Beds Pillow Top Mattresses Rope Lighting Night Stand 15” Toshiba Flat Screen TV/DVD Cedar lined Closet SS Opening Port Curtain
- Guest Stateroom Head
- The guest/day head is located on the port side of the vessel at the bottom of the carpeted stairs from the main deck, opposite the guest stateroom. Portorose Marble Countertop & Back Splash Under Counter Sink Techma Electric Head Large Mirrored Storage Cabinet Curtain Stainless Steel Opening Port
- Crew Quarters
- Finished crew’s quarters are accessed through the transom, Heavy Duty Transom Door (1) Fixed Single Berth (1) Folding Single Berth Flat Screen TV Reverse Cycle A/C & Heat Techma Electric Head Shower Cedar Lined Closet Stainless Steel Opening Port
- Cockpit Swim Platform
- Full Custom Cockpit Enclosure 05/2012 Teak Decking (Cockpit, Side Decks, and Swim Platform) Transom Seating High Gloss Varnished Table Port & Starboard Boarding Gates Refrigerator Electric Dock Line Winches Storage Lockers Molded Steps to Fly Bridge Stainless Steel Sliding Door to Salon Battery Solenoid Switches Transom Gate Swim Platform w/ Teak Decking Passerelle
- The spacious fly bridge sports two new Simrad 12” monitors (05/2012) and a brand new full enclosure (06/2012). FLYBRIDGE ELECTRONICS (2) Simrad NSS 12” Displays Sea Energy Joystick Maneuvering System Simrad IS 15 Repeater Simrad AP 26 Auto Pilot VHF Radio ZF Electronic Controls Trim Tab Indicators Quick Chain Counter ITT Jabsco Search Light Control FLY BRIDGE EMENITIES The custom fly bridge enclosure with sunshades was new in May of 2012 Full Fly Bridge Enclosure 05/2012 Double Helm Seat Fly Bridge Sun Pad w/Folding Back Rest Large Table Wrap Around Seating Built-in Electric Grill Sink Storage Caribe Rigid Bottom Inflatable Davit
- The stainless steel bow rail with port and starboard amidships boarding gates extends all the way to the cockpit for safe & easy access around the boat on wide teak side decks. There are port and starboard boarding gate through to the cockpit. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Port & Starboard Boarding Gates Wide Side Deck with Teak Decking Sunscreen for All Windows
- Electrical System
- 240V 50AMP Retractable Shore Cord 24V House System Kohler Generator
- Engine & Mechanical
- The Caterpillar full 1000 Hour service was completed in August 2012 with new coolant in both engines. Twin Caterpillar C-18 1015HP Diesel Engines 1000 Caterpillar Service 08/2012 New Coolant in both Engines 08/212 (2) Spare Props Mounted in Engine Room Dual Racors on Main Engines Engine Intake Crash Pump Remote A/C Compressors Sea Fire Automatic Fire System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht